Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,167 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Any Helpful Information About Bons Industries LTD? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Helpful Information About Bons Industries LTD? (9095 Views)

Who Else Received Invitee From Bon Industries LTD? / Ongoing Recruitment At Bons Industries Limited / Message From Efb Industries Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Helpful Information About Bons Industries LTD? by OHIGGI: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
i have work in bons for 3 years as a security supervesor, bons is a place of subcharge and sack, during my working years in bons no electrician spend up to 2 year, the only eletrician who spent 3 years there was mr obinna, he was transfer from enugu to ogun state mr obinna was always in pains mr obinna resign with tears, if he want to work with bons let him have it on mind that he will be sack within 5 month
Re: Any Helpful Information About Bons Industries LTD? by justifyme(m): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
I know one in Enugu!!! They produce bottle water( ezbon) baking powder !!etc Before they employ u must submit your Original credentials with them!!!
Re: Any Helpful Information About Bons Industries LTD? by tivity101: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
I think they are into hotels management.
We have a couple of standard hotels in warri called Bon Hotels. You can do your findings on-line anyway
Re: Any Helpful Information About Bons Industries LTD? by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
No idea
Re: Any Helpful Information About Bons Industries LTD? by Sanctecosma(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
As in eeh. Peace like a river cheesy cheesy
McOluOmo:
No idea

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Any Helpful Information About Bons Industries LTD? by Samchi4christ(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Mine was 2007, bitter experience,so that was how Obi ended his career in Bons,wish him luck after all the struggles ! He that has an � let him hear!
OHIGGI:
i have work in bons for 3 years as a security supervesor, bons is a place of subcharge and sack, during my working years in bons no electrician spend up to 2 year, the only eletrician who spent 3 years there was mr obinna, he was transfer from enugu to ogun state mr obinna was always in pains mr obinna resign with tears, if he want to work with bons let him have it on mind that he will be sack within 5 month
Re: Any Helpful Information About Bons Industries LTD? by OHIGGI: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
wow 2007, i can't allow any of my relative to work in bons with what i saw, there was this lady called Chidimma she got a job of 100k plus, but she could not go becouse bons is holding her original certificate and she has be working for 7 month. with payment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy For Web Developer (Expired!) / Nice Letter To The ICPC Chief / How To Attend Interviews Successfully (getting Ready For The Big Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.