Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? (19435 Views)

How Can You Tell If A Coronavirus Vaccine Has Given You Immunity? / This Is By Far One Of The Best Advice In 2017 / What's The Longest Time NEPA Has Given You Steady Light. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by ibnquasale(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hi…
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Nonyeadamu: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
To marry a fulani man
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by BobbyZrealist(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
A young Man once told me.
"I can see that you are a young Man? Don't spend your energy on Women".

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by vickydevoka(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Gunboysavage:
My Girlfriend begged me to stop doing drug's...
Not just you galfriend told u. Ur parents also told you to stop bad things n company wic drugs could be one of them

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by MrDoGood(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Mine is : momsy advice me to be contended with what i have.... Now no one can impress me with any flashy life-style. ... The only thing wey you fit take impress me now na when you take picture with God... If not, forget it. .........

Now over to you.

If u be girl, boys for NL for wife you here grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
https://chat.

whatsapp.com

/E9arKjTTYVf4ot82Ga4EGh

Connect the link above

Limited slot remaining.... we are collectively looking to achieve 1k sub and 4000 hrs watch time for 200 youtube accounts.

Group still open. Only Nigerians. +234 non Nigeriana will be removed.

Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by ariefadenco: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Don't allow money to pass through you without profiting from it.

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by MonsterLoader: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Never love a woman.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Taiwojon(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Give your life to JESUS

Which I did.

From that day, joy unspeakable.

Anyway
I am say to you all.

Give your life to Jesus now before it is too late.

JESUS LOVE YOU ALL

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Jh0wsef(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ok
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Olibboy: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
SUCCESS IS THE BEST REVENGE

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by ritaprincess: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
D
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Juliusmomoh: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrDoGood:

If u be girl, boys for NL for wife you here grin
Hahahahaha you ehn
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Sheuns(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Mine is : momsy advice me to be contended with what i have.... Now no one can impress me with any flashy life-style. ... The only thing wey you fit take impress me now na when you take picture with God... If not, forget it. .........

Now over to you.

I always appreciate my Mum for instilling the act and discipline of contentment in me. I just can’t keep saying thank you every time. Contentment is really key to any individual’s life.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Lewisdinho(m): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin
ignis:
Never to vote for Buhari
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Olibboy: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Mine is Not Really an Advice..
It's a Story a Person told me Which had a Lesson..

That one Guy was living in a not-too- nice Bedsitter While his Friend/Church member was living in a Posh, Self-contained apartment..
This friend now said he wants to move to Another state for a Bigger Job, that d Guy should always Pray for him..
Dat he will give d Guy the Self-contained Free, once he lands d Job.. shocked

D Guy now actually started Praying Morning n Night daily, dat his Church member should Clinch d Big Job..
Until he asked himself one day 'You don Pray for better Job for your own self'? undecided

I learnt the Lesson: Focus more on Yourself and Don't put too much into Another man's dreams!! smiley
dis one weak me

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by FuckHomophobes: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Never live to please others and remember to do good without expecting anything in return wink

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by yiquan: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
"Work, pray, be good, you don make your own soap be that." - Obi Cubana, 2021

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by jamesharryson(m): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Now over to you.
The best advice I can hold firmly since I was born is: "don't be stupid"
It really made me to always avoid being stupid

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Savedday: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by bigpastor(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
shocked
MufasaLion:
I don't take advise, I advise people.

I would have advised you about your grammar, but since you don't take ADVICE, I better SHUT UP MY MOUTH.

As for me oooo, I cherish a copious amount of advice
The most important piece of advice I have received was from my mother for over twenty years now.

She said: "Life is a battle and I know you can make it, Go and fight until you succeed. Others who succeeded don't have two heads"

17 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by illicit(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
Don't argue with fools or else they drag u down to their level and beat u with experience

Book of proverbs

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Plut01: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
ariefadenco:
Don't allow money to pass through you without profiting from it.

This advice ehn Someone said it to my brother 20 years ago......Now, brother can sell stone to devil and still collect commission.

It is harsh but so effective in this Capitalist world.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Elzakzaky: 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
My cousin once told me the best favour you can do to yourself is to be successful

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by BigYash: 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Trust nobody.. The best advise life gave me ,after so many experiences with human beings.

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by smasher1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Now over to you.

Leave matters in Jehovah's hand- meaning Almighty God would correct things at the right time.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Issues2(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Now over to you.
Best advice ever
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Legendrysailor(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hell no !!!

I was advised to stay away from Nigerian girls. God bless d day I met d Rasta man that gave me dis advice.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Juliusmomoh: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
jamesharryson:
The best advice I can hold firmly since I was born is: "don't be stupid" It really made me to always avoid being stupid
Lol
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by seniormallam(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
never compete with anyone, your competition will last only till God allows it, because if he decides to pick the other persons call, your competition will turned to depression.
just dey your lane, you will still end your race at your time

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by BigDawsNet: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Wait for your time! A message from my Dad

I listened and accepted that advice even when I thought he was just kidding me

Few years later...it worked out just the way he predicted

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are North Sudanese People Black / This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) / Elephantiasis: Prevention Is Better Than Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.