Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? (19431 Views)

How Can You Tell If A Coronavirus Vaccine Has Given You Immunity? / This Is By Far One Of The Best Advice In 2017 / What's The Longest Time NEPA Has Given You Steady Light. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Issues2(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
bigpastor:
shocked

I would have advised you about your grammar, but since you don't take ADVICE, I better SHUT UP MY MOUTH.

As for me oooo, I cherish a copious amount of advice
The most important piece of advice I have received was from my mother for over twenty years now.
Hmmmm words
She said: "Life is a battle and I know you can make it, Go and fight until you succeed. Others who succeeded don't have two heads"
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Coldie(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Leave Nigeria while you still can

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by bigpastor(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
MonsterLoader:
Never love a woman.
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This is HATE SPEECH!!!!

Hope it is not from personal experience
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Juliusmomoh: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
smasher1:

Leave matters in Jehovah's hand- meaning Almighty God would correct things at the right time.
Nice one...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Lamasta(m): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
Among all the advice I have ever received majority of which I have forgotten tho, the one I will never forget is the one my female friend told me out of anger that I should stop talking jokingly or anyhow that I have authority in mouth since that day I examined myself and how I speak cos my words are powerful when I say them either jokingly or seriously they always come to pass and its after it comes to pass I usually recall.....
That's why I do avoid anything that gets me angry cos if I vex for somebody and bad words drop from my mouth it usually come to pass...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Ugochris0212: 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
Whether na loud or low key, make sure you no dey deceive yourself. Stay true to yourself bro.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by JubrilBuhari: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
Don't vote Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Kennyking1234: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
Protect your name.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by boom99(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
MufasaLion:
I don't take advise, I advise people.

Na person wey don take advise before they advise people

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by sonnie10: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
ariefadenco:
Don't allow money to pass through you without profiting from it.
Same thing Oga Abba did.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Fortez: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
I don’t take them
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Kayodeblaze(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
Stop Gambling! And yes, it helps!

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Issues2(m): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
Mihaug:
1. Trust in God
2. No marry
3. Hustle ooo
Hahahaha no 2 is very funny

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by coolegbo(m): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
Best advice:

" If you are encouraging someone, encourage the person till the end."

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by flamingREED(m): 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
An old woman was telling a young man while I passed by, "you see this women, women thing, it does not pay..." And I took it to heart.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by zeenaman: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nobdoy wants you to be better than they are

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by boom99(m): 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
FEAR THE LORD AMD DEPART FROM INIQUITY

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Olajah81: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
Daddy tell me say...

1... No trust anybody.

2... I shouldn't disclosed my salary to my wife.

3.... I should hard on pussy.

4... Since l didn't disclosed my salary to my wife... I always enjoy my peace at home

5... I should stop smoking because of my health nd funny enough my dad's still smoking ooo

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Olajah81: 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
post=104283464:
Someone Give Me Advice About Blogging Business, I applied it and it has been working for me.

Incase If You Are Really Interested In Blogging Business, Get In Touch With On Whatsapp Chat.

Note: To Open A Professional Website, It Cost Only 30,000Naira

wey be say naa death dem dey report.. Death is equal to news

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by flamingREED(m): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Mine is : momsy advice me to be contended with what i have.... Now no one can impress me with any flashy life-style. ... The only thing wey you fit take impress me now na when you take picture with God... If not, forget it. .........

Now over to you.

Open another thread on life quotes we invented by ourselves.
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by grimandevil: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
Blaming yourself for failures will make you improve in life

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by khadaffi(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
MufasaLion:
I don't take advise, I advise people.

As stupid as it sounds, advice is what can easily take you out of depression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Polynek(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
From dear Mom, don't be a womanizer you ll go far in life.
From dear late Dad, there's no substitute for hardworking

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Jesubaby: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
You own yourself. Don't allow anyone to take your happiness away. A friend's advice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by doscar(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
You either pray or worry, don't do both!

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Vipro(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
When I was about to enter senior secondary school,mum said I should stop cramming when she sighted me doing so,she said I rather read to UNDERSTAND.

That word of hers has really improved me.

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by abbey621(m): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
Best Advice: Life is one big comedy horror show, don't take it too seriously because no matter what you do, in the end, no one makes it out alive!

Worst advice: Invest in 9ja, no place like home(Broda Lasisi, if I catch you ehn angry angry angry)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by geesilver(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Mine was to live independently and never expect so much from anyone because I may be disappointed

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by chatinent: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Do what you advise people.
Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Lovestrong(m): 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Mine is : momsy advice me to be contended with what i have.... Now no one can impress me with any flashy life-style. ... The only thing wey you fit take impress me now na when you take picture with God... If not, forget it. .........

Now over to you.
Ife aji ama nwoke bu Nnor na bye bye

May his soul rest in peace ( uncle Godwin Osili)

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by Kelisss: 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
be careful of what you say, where you say it and how you say it.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? by queenfav(f): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
Trust no one!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are North Sudanese People Black / This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) / Elephantiasis: Prevention Is Better Than Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.