Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) (41552 Views)

Nursing Mother Caught With AK47 Meant For An Operation In Ogun (Photo) / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl Inside Bush In Ogun. Photo / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
Goldenheart:
I Don talk am before say many people don mad but because we no get functioning institutions to touch light the matter. We just dey carry go.

Until one person wey dress corporate just look you bite you for no reason sad

cheesy grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
bernard1000001:
I can affirm the story..its true..i live at Ogijo...we jus have to learn to control our temperament

Were the daughters truly wayward?
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by seangy4konji: 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
all the ladies are in to prostitution now to survive...just a few....asking for tf and phone money to open toto is protitution...

all the urgent 2 k is same...i want to buy a car but i jave raised 1 million help me with 4 hundred k and i open toto is being a worthless hhoe...

i no blamce you....all of them in the streeet as you see dm have a price for kneeling down and sucking at least 5 dicks a day just to feel among....over 95 percent of nigerian women are full times hoes now...

its that bad

If you dont believe...Get small boy and give im a bike and phone camera to follow your woman around for 2 weeks non stop as she goes around take pictures....your wife is a hoe also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Teewai69: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
I read this and I'm speechless. I don't know what to say because I can feel the woman's pain. All she wants was for her daughters to have proper training.
Oh Father, pls have mercy

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Teewai69:
I read this and I'm speechless. I don't know what to say because I can feel the woman's pain. All she wants was for her daughters to have proper training.
Fr I feel bad for her. May her daughter's soul rest in peace too undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 12:41am On Jul 31, 2021
[s]
hslbroker2:
This evil world of the satanic, if the woman didn't seperate from her husband, the kids won't be wayward, because the man will be able to take charge of his children together with the woman they will have happy home, now see how the separation lead to the death of the child, I fear who no fear woman, women are the killer, destroyer and evil more than evil itself
[/s]off point

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 12:44am On Jul 31, 2021
Teewai69:
There is a thin line between abuse and tough love. One shouldnt use high-handed discipline if they can’t draw the line.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 12:47am On Jul 31, 2021
seangy4konji:
all the ladies are in to prostitution now to survive...just a few....asking for tf and phone money to open toto is protitution...

all the urgent 2 k is same...i want to buy a car but i jave raised 1 million help me with 4 hundred k and i open toto is being a worthless hhoe...

i no blamce you....all of them in the streeet as you see dm have a price for kneeling down and sucking at least 5 dicks a day just to feel among....over 95 percent of nigerian women are full times hoes now...

its that bad

If you dont believe...Get small boy and give im a bike and phone camera to follow your woman around for 2 weeks non stop as she goes around take pictures....your wife is a hoe also.
Knock yourself off from your paranoia. Na today the world don spoil?
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by AutoChick4U(f): 12:55am On Jul 31, 2021
Queenplum:
Omo I understand her anger... But she really went to the extreme...damn!!
There's nothing to understand there. If she did her job properly as a mother, they won't go spending nights outside.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Gambit23: 1:06am On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Originalsly: 1:58am On Jul 31, 2021
Hmmm..... beat her daughter to death with a bottle. Really?.... so many bloggers need to be beaten.
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by OLULAW: 3:21am On Jul 31, 2021
3 in 4 Nigerian girls are amateur or professional prostitutes.
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by vannessa7(f): 5:34am On Jul 31, 2021
AutoChick4U:
There's nothing to understand there. If she did her job properly as a mother, they won't go spending nights outside.

Teenage years can be tasking to parents at times because your children can become strangers to you as they rebel against you and your rules, this is the time that fervent prayers of a parent is highly needed, meanwhile those girls probably attended one of those parties that are rampant around salah period it's unlikely that the two of them went to boyfriends house together and the fear of the mother is them getting corrupted by meeting the wrong people at those parties, all those shouting olosho up and down should pick their mind from the gutters.
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by BennyDon: 5:41am On Jul 31, 2021
No sane mother would deliberately beat her daughter to death. It's so sad she couldn't control her anger plus the village people who were whispering to her ears to stab her on the chest.

Discipline went bad cry
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 6:41am On Jul 31, 2021
DankemzI:
Economy is hard so many young ladies are into prostitution now!
They'll be collecting big gbola outside while the mom is up late night worried about their whereabouts!
God help us in this country �
Fulani destroying the morals of Liberal Progressive Republic of Southern Nigeria.

Na you do the crime, oya do the time.
How will you Break bottle for your teenage daughters
Give them what you can afford while teaching em contentment!

I thought prostitution is normal in southern Nigerian families. Their daughters fill the brothels in Kano, Kaduna, Jos , Zaria and of course all over the south and Italy . So what’s the fuss? Contentment is unknown to the uncultured and to criminals.
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Moji12(f): 6:49am On Jul 31, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Where Is That Lady Called FUTURE IS FEMALE

Stop looking for her and make your meaningful comments. Stop making her feel important by giving cheap popularity. That is her own stance, maintain your lane as well.
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by izubext007: 6:53am On Jul 31, 2021
I knw what she was tryin to do , but using broken bottle is out of control.
What broken home has led her to.
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by izubext007: 6:54am On Jul 31, 2021
Which state are u from , lemme tell you how useless ur poeple are
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Ishilove: 7:04am On Jul 31, 2021
See what anger has caused. What a tragedy
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by rafcrown(m): 7:31am On Jul 31, 2021
Quite unfortunate, single mum wanting the best for her daughters.The whole thing ending in tears and sorrows.
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by ORIAYO70(m): 8:07am On Jul 31, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/woman-arrested-for-beating-daughter-to-death-in-ogun-photo.html

Woman wey lack moral
Wan force morals inside olosho pickin.

Patapata use koboko.

Or alligator pepper inside their kpekus, that is better, than bottle.

rafcrown:
Quite unfortunate, single mum wanting the best for her daughters.The whole thing ending in tears and sorrows.
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Laturuturu: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2021
The rate at which girls are signing up for coded runs Anthe rest is alarming.
I tell you solemnly everyday new new members . sometimes I wonder what's tje society is turning into.
That cute girl in ur hood may be a coded runner . Buhari hmm
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Nmezor(f): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2021
Of all things to use na bottle...What happened to cane or stick?
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by winner37(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2021
This problem this country is facing now this because the name NIGERIA was given by a woman , evil is living inside every woman you see.
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by lalalista: 9:11am On Jul 31, 2021
She's a mad woman
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by AutoChick4U(f): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2021
vannessa7:

Teenage years can be tasking to parents at times because your children can become strangers to you as they rebel against you and your rules, this is the time that fervent prayers of a parent is highly needed, meanwhile those girls probably attended one of those parties that are rampant around salah period it's unlikely that the two of them went to boyfriends house together and the fear of the mother is them getting corrupted by meeting the wrong people at those parties, all those shouting olosho up and down should pick their mind from the gutters.
Omo d woman is crazy ooo, probably bitter and jealous of daughters.

P.s any parent blaming their unfortunate situation dey craze
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by geementontop(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2021
See am... As if that is not how you take born them... By wakawaka.... Are they doing what you have not done... Or currently doing....

Nonsense....

Jail await you..
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by RonnyD: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2021
Useless country full of useless parents. People believe that beating their child up and down is the way to do things, then they will die there say god told me to do it or devil made me do it. How do you beat your child with a glass bottle? There’s really so much mental illness and generational abuse in this country.
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Goodman247: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Chai Look at what she has gotten herself into, beating grown up girls that are old enough to marry, why not marry them off if they will not listen to you.
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by truthhurts2: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
Expensive2000:
Let's learn to control our anger sometimes
Did you just say [/b]sometimes[b]
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Tizu(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
The girls Bleep overnight till day break ( TDB ) for 2 days at a stretch none stop. They are young ashawo intakes. Madam sorry.
Re: Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
OdefaGirl:
I can imagine such anger........
After how many years of separation.... You cared for your children and before your eyes, watching both of them... not even one, becoming your nightmare....... It's sad. Very sad.
Yeah it shows on her face so glaringly....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" / Masquerades In Police Net For Robbing Trader Of N57,000 (Photo) / Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.