Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,602 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Truck Driving....... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Truck Driving....... (805 Views)

The Benefits Of Attending A Truck Driving School / Truck Driving School / Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truck Driving....... by Nateben(m): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
This post is in respect and response to the previous post by one of us who went into truck driving after much struggle.
I myself, I'm a truck driver, but in a different kind of way, but before that, I worked with Citigroup.
I don't want to bore anyone with long story on how I got to start driving truck, but someone I know introduced me to a man who trains and employ truck drivers for a big shipping company at Apapa Wharf, all their trucks are air conditioned and automatic, and we don't drive out of the terminal, our only job is to load from the vessel and take to the yard, or load from yard to the vessel when we're loading export, that's basically our job and the pay is above 100k, with full medical insurance and pension, we eat 2 times per day, and it's 4 star rated meals. And one great thing about the driving is, after 6 months, you'll get a certificate which will enable you drive TT (Terminal Truck) all over the world because they're all the same and model.
We have many terminals at Apapa Lagos that are currently recruiting drivers and container crane operators, please do well to check and apply.
Again, ladies are also driving the TT, I have nothing less than 9 female colleagues at the moment.
God bless us all.

NB... I do not have contacts or can give jobs, I just started myself, but you guys can browse/google Micura services Ltd or APM Terminals apapa.

God bless.....
Re: Truck Driving....... by omikel(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Wao!
Re: Truck Driving....... by hslbroker2(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
This will be useful to some people on this forum kudos to you
Re: Truck Driving....... by ozome15(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Please do u know how one can apply in your company. Am a truck drive. And am with out work now
Re: Truck Driving....... by ozome15(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hello brother a very good day, I have gone to the company website and I didn't see any links where I can submit my CV.please help me. thank
Re: Truck Driving....... by Nateben(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2021
For those asking me to help, please if you're in Lagos, you can take your original driving licence to Micura's office, I don't know if this is the right or normal process, but this was how I was directed to the office, of course by someone of top rank in the company, but just try your luck.
Their company address is - 25 Warehouse Road Apapa Lagos. Go with your original driving licence and tell the receptionist that you're there for driving job, that you went to APMT and they directed you to their office. I believe you'll be attended to.
Good luck to all of us.
Re: Truck Driving....... by djranking00(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nateben:
For those asking me to help, please if you're in Lagos, you can take your original driving licence to Micura's office, I don't know if this is the right or normal process, but this was how I was directed to the office, of course by someone of top rank in the company, but just try your luck.
Their company address is - 25 Warehouse Road Apapa Lagos. Go with your original driving licence and tell the receptionist that you're there for driving job, that you went to APMT and they directed you to their office. I believe you'll be attended to.
Good luck to all of us.

Hello good evening am thinking to acquire the skill of crane operator but I don't know if the demand is high and the salary
Re: Truck Driving....... by damoceile: 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nateben:
This post is in respect and response to the previous post by one of us who went into truck driving after much struggle.
I myself, I'm a truck driver, but in a different kind of way, but before that, I worked with Citigroup.
I don't want to bore anyone with long story on how I got to start driving truck, but someone I know introduced me to a man who trains and employ truck drivers for a big shipping company at Apapa Wharf, all their trucks are air conditioned and automatic, and we don't drive out of the terminal, our only job is to load from the vessel and take to the yard, or load from yard to the vessel when we're loading export, that's basically our job and the pay is above 100k, with full medical insurance and pension, we eat 2 times per day, and it's 4 star rated meals. And one great thing about the driving is, after 6 months, you'll get a certificate which will enable you drive TT (Terminal Truck) all over the world because they're all the same and model.
We have many terminals at Apapa Lagos that are currently recruiting drivers and container crane operators, please do well to check and apply.
Again, ladies are also driving the TT, I have nothing less than 9 female colleagues at the moment.
God bless us all.

NB... I do not have contacts or can give jobs, I just started myself, but you guys can browse/google Micura services Ltd or APM Terminals apapa.

God bless.....

Good day bro, pls I'm not a truck driver neither do I have experience driving a truck... All I just need is how to get a job at apapa wharf, I'm a hustler.. How can you help pls..
I sent you a PM already... I will be looking forward to a response from you.. Thanks
Re: Truck Driving....... by damble: 9:14am On May 23, 2023
[quote author=Nateben post=104254084]This post is in respect and response to the previous post by one of us who went into truck driving after much struggle.
God bless us all.

Please, can you help me with the contact of the man who trains and employ truck drivers for a big shipping company at Apapa Wharf? I have sent you a mail bro
Re: Truck Driving....... by damble: 9:16am On May 23, 2023
Nateben:
God bless us all.

God bless.....
Please, can you help me with the contact of the man who trains and employ truck drivers for a big shipping company at Apapa Wharf? I have sent you a mail bro
Re: Truck Driving....... by allfather(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2023
Sir, pls. guild me on how to acquire the driving skills from the same place you got trained.

(1) (Reply)

Help Urgently / Job Prospect For Programmers / Square Pegs In Round Holes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.