Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... (75123 Views)

The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / Drug, Sex, Friendship, (a Bad Story?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Rumpleslitskin: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Rock I Don show barman bring 2 big stout abeg
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
michael77777:
am gonna save this page cus it's gonna be a sweet ride...

thanks to you @therock5555

you're welcome Man... update dropping soon
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
bennyflipy:
This niqqa is back, the ashawo warlord.

hailings Bruh...
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
leonard509:

Flow is back! Good lord I've been bragging to my friends about how great stories are on nairaland, stories that if made into a script and acted will improve Nollywood exponentially!

Glad you're back!

hey man, I'm not Flow Sha, though I've done a collaboration with foxy and flow before, the story crash sha, long story....

grab seat Sha, it's gonna be a long ride...

2 Likes

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
Rumpleslitskin:
Rock I Don show barman bring 2 big stout abeg

welcome sir...
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
Happy New Month Guys. I forgot to inform una, my weekends would be offline except I'm in a jolly good mood.

so to compensate una, I'll drop four chapters today, Chapter 4 now and three more later....

enjoy...

Still I Rock....
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
~~~FOUR~~~

Why my choice of Collins? Questions most friends kept asking me when I told them that I would be staying with Collins.

Well part of my wanting to leave home was to stretch myself, discover myself to a level where I've never been before.

Remember I said Collins was the son of a one time LGA chairman, well things were rosy until he lost both his parents in consecutive years. So everything dried up, after a long battle with his Uncles, he managed to get two houses and a piece of land as his share of his dad's inheritance.

One of the house was built only till linter level, the other was a complete two flat bungalow with two rooms for both flats that serves as boys quarters included in the compound.

The idea was to chill in one of the rooms used as boy's quarters. I could stay for awhile before paying rent but then there were spanner in the works.
The tenant that was staying in the room I was to move in had travelled for over six months. Homie went back home and oluwa pick him call, him no send him properties again. And shi-shi Collins no dey smell for extra rent.

Collins buttered my bread by granting me permission to stay in the main flat. A two bedroom flat. Best part of this was that, the house was fully furnished, all thanks to Collins who swiftly raided one of his dad's house before the Uncles went rogue.

Well. Yours Truly gave him that piece of advice. Just two days after his dad died. It was a dog eat dog situation. So he felt indebted to me.

Bleep that. He was greatly gracious that I would be staying with him as his flat mate. Now that's the thing with Collins. He knew he would gain more from me than me from him.

Well Bleep THAT.... I am the PARASITE in this story. Now who would turn down that kind of opportunity, I could easily leave home without touching anything in my room, okay save a few of my properties. Then blend in with my room and I've gotten an accommodation.

As for feeding, it was SOS on my ass. Hahahaha. Only that Collins wasn't privy to that information.

See eh, Collins never liked working. Since his primary school days, he had always been obsessed with music. And then he had side hobby as a task collector and properties arquirer. That boy no fit enter your room without leaving with atleast your pen.

As a semi rich kid, the niqqa thought I'll be moving in with a lot of money, and he could leech on me for daily living. Well he was in for a rude shock cause the only thing swelling up was my left foot.

My account was at an all time low cause I was spending astronomically on drugs that never worked. It was a frightening resolve for me.

My mind was dangling both ends, I was calculating on aborting mission but I knew that if I lose this chance, I might spend another ten years in my Father's house.

I just had to leave....well if I had doubts, a perculiar event solidify my view....

But before I gist una, lemme gist una how my babes react....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
~~~FIVE~~~

The babes, the babes, the babes. Oh, My babes. Well I had a serious girlfriend. Surprised right, after wetin I see for Grace hand.

Well I met Ruth at my Ex working place, (yeah, there's gonna be a lot of EX in this story). She was in another section so we barely met, but the few times we did, her humongous boobs always caught my attention, I obviously would stare shamelessly and she'll blush back In response, we never spoke, even though I don hear her tape, no apologies but Ruth was a community hoe, she was young and hot and had a body that many women would die for. So I went to get my share.

It was about a month after Grace and I officially broke up. One thing led to another, I finally got her number, the hook up was instant, I couldn't believe my luck.

That same day, we met in a friend's place, we ate snacks and watched Jumanji, almost had sex if not for my useless friend who rushed in and asked us to off every appliances and keep quiet cause his dad was around.

Well I used that opportunity to smooch in the dark and press bress tire, I confirmed that her bra was undersized sef. Asin the boobs was humongous. My Penis long. Hahahaha.

I had to control myself and set another date for the next day. This time I didn't take chances, I invited her to a hotel. She didn't even object to my choice of venue, I couldn't believe my luck. It was too easy mehn.....

Or was it not? No reason am, then I was a super fresh boy. When ever I look at my picture then, I usually ask myself if I should be posting that as a throwback picture abi throw front. Then I kept a really long afro Punk, my hair was always curled sideways or I'll pack it backwards and hold it like the Vikings, I was obsessed with those fellows then.

For pictorial visualization, check out how C'Ronaldo pass his hair to the side or check out Viking series, particular, Ragnar's first son, hahahaha.

The long and short of the matter was that, I was a fresh kid then. And my babes list was long as the Nile river.

Back to Ruth, we had a mad sex the next day. I've never see a more loyal, submissive partner in my life, she doesn't care if you do pre-intimacy or go straight to the point, once you touch bress, leg go spread for you, if you touch pant, e don wet finish.

Okay, that confirmed the theory, she's a community hoe. But then that wasn't my logic of thought. Instead of eating and cleaning mouth, I wanted more.....

I became enchanted by her loyalty, then she finally confessed that night, she had been tripping for me ever since we met but I was dulling, baby girl had fallen in love after two strong drillings from ya Akwa ibom boy.

Despite confessing her feelings to me, I thrashed talked the shit outta her. I clearly told her that I had just left a toxic relationship and wasn't in the mood to get into another, so she could suck up the feelings and enjoy the sex while it lasts or she could take a walk.

It didn't suprise me one bit when she chose to hang on. I was impressed. So that was how I started dating Ruth. She wasn't number one at first, but heck, she did everything within her means to grab that top spot.

If I was asked to define, "peace of mind" I'll just carry Ruth on my head and drop for the person. And the sex, the sex was a banger. She kept up with me, tired or not.

The best part of this chapter is that, she didn't care about the word "LOVE". It was just the sex, outings, etc that kept us entangled. I didn't have to say 'I LOVE YOU' to get into her pants, I just needed to give her a call and invite her over, nature would do the rest. We never discussed sex, just one Hot partner undressing the other, no objections.

Well that was my aim, I need a chick that looked like Grace but had an opposite character and I got one on a platter. Community hoe or no community hoe, I was ready to stick.

Sometimes I dey chill for group, three out of eight guys there go don straff my babe. It was an open secret. What bewild them was the fact that ever since I hooked up with her, she reduced her rendezvous to almost zero. Infact no guy that I knew that had slept with her could do it again, them talk say na jazz I dey use.

Them no know say I use dick take quarantine the babe. Like I was always available for her sexual needs. Ruth was a Nympho, that was the best part. I could be one on a good day but I know when to tuck my dick in and use my brain, except if it's a new lay, with big boobs, and big yansh.... Ehn ehn lemme stop here.

Now back to my babes reaction.
Ruth was elated at the news. Infact she had been one of the person that had encouraged me to try leaving home, she was really supportive of the idea. Her only qualms was my staying with Collins, Ruth stayed in the same area with Collins so they've encountered themselves numerous times. I told her that I had everything under control, there was nothing for him to leech anyway.

Another of my chick was even more elated, she was tired of me taking her to hotels because our banging sections are always all day long, so she was glad that, she could go and come as pleased. And to make it worse, She and Ruth stayed in the same area. The same area I wan come dey live, and I told both of them, hahahaha. Wahala be like wetin again?

But that wasn't all. I still had Jen on the side, remember that Grace friend that I straffed on the side, we were still fucking like rabbits off and on. She was glad for me also.

Others chided me for trying that stunt, I block those immediately, I didn't need any dead weight in my life.

After every every, na only three babes remain, Ruth... Blessing and Jen. Atall atall Nai him bad pass.

As for my guys, them no send, whether I say I wan jump enter river, them for gree for me, ofcause wetin you expect when you go tender your problem for jungle, when boys don dey on their third wrap of SK.

Well the events of the next few days changed my life....

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
~~~SIX~~~

I been dey jungle dey blaze one evening when popsy buzz me call. He wanted us to start packing few things with his car and then show me the new house in the process. An idea that grieved me.

Due to my strong moral, I stayed for an hour more, smoked two more joints and strolled home casually, my dad was arriving for the second time, he had left twice without me. He wasn't too happy but I was too high to care, I didn't wait for him to reverse finish, I just went into the parlour and grabbed the first box I saw and walked outside, as soon as he packed, I was unloading goods in the car. He joined me without a word.

The house was small but very portable, my supposed room was slightly smaller than my former, I smiled my dad showed me the room. He told me that I could sleep in the living room everynight if I wasn't comfortable with my sister in the night. I just dey nod like agama lizard.

The next morning at work, I was sitting idly in front of Ware house as boys offloaded goods when my oga elder brother was passing by, he wanted to go deliver some medical products to a client and he needed a companion. I quickly hopped to the bus, he was oblivious of my swollen foot.

When we started offloading the cartorns, he was walking behind me when he screamed, I was startled and turn to see what happened.

"What happened to your leg?" He asked.

"I don't know, all chemist dey say na boil, me I dey wait make e burst cause e no dey pain me" I replied.

He suggested a retired doctor that owned a Pharmacy to me. Her treatment was shitty expensive but she worked wonders. Well I quickly took his advice and took the woman's number.

Hours later I was seated in front of the woman, she was eyeing my leg like a lab specimen, making funny noises and twisting her face, I was wondering what her problem was. After sighing twice, she finally spoke.

"You get enemies?"

I laughed cause that was the most ridiculous statement I've heard in ages. Of course, I have truck load of enemies. But why would someone ask me that question?

"What do you mean, Ma?"

"What I'm trying to say is that, I'm not sure o cause your case is somehow. But I don't think that is a boil, I'm thinking of something else but I can't be sure"

My alarm bells were ringing wildly, I knew all wasn't well.
"Ma, I don't understand o."

"You this boy, what I'm trying to say is that, your leg shows all the symptoms but your reaction is different from what you're feeling. I'll do something, if it's what I confirm, I'll tell you. Is that okay?"

"Yes Ma." I answered, like I had a choice anyway.

She took a new syringe and brandished it like a sword near my foot.
"I'm going to burst this swelling, if it's what I think, we'll start treatment immediately. But if it's ordinary boil, you'll just get a small wound there which would dry up."

I nodded slowly as she carefully pricked my swollen foot, it felt like a balloon being pricked. Well the next thing I saw wasn't funny.

"Jesus!!!!" The woman screamed as pink bloody rotten flesh splurt out of my own leg. I almost left my leg and run away. If somebody had suggested amputation, I'll have signed the operation form in seconds.

"Ma, what is the problem?" I was tired of the drama.

"My son, you need to go for Thanksgiving. That was not a boil. You stepped on poison. Now this kind of posion usually takes 2-4 days to finish the victim, Asin your whole body would swell till you burst. How many days do you say you have been managing this leg?"

"Like almost two weeks" I replied weakly, my eyes were wide as saucers.

"My God!!! Son, the only explanation I can give you is that, the poison you stepped on wasn't for you and you have a really strong spirit. If not, them for cut this your leg by now atleast if you had mistakenly step on the one for another. Now who would want you or any body dead?" She asked.

"I don't know Ma. Anyway, will I be alright in the long run?"

"Yes. You'll have to treat the leg for atleast four months, that's if you're serious, or else, na one year treatment be that......"

I was already tone deaf as she rasped out my Billings, I was already calculating my cash. I weak like wetin. After tearing me six injections, I still paid money ontop as deposit. I was almost cash strapped, it was time to involve my parents in this situation, it was becoming bigger than my reach.

Well, if I thought I was doing the right thing telling my parents of the latest development, I was bloody kidding...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
comments and likes are welcomed ooo, and make una patronise me.

see y'all later....
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by swiz123(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Are you sure that woman didn't fleece you. Which one is stepping on poison?
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
swiz123:
Are you sure that woman didn't fleece you. Which one is stepping on poison?

dude my leg was already rotting inside, na rotten. skin just dey pour out with puss. no worry, you go understand in subsequent chapters
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by hucknall: 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
This story sweet. Lemme park here cool
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by swiz123(m): 6:26am On Aug 03, 2021
Therock5555:

dude my leg was already rotting inside, na rotten. skin just dey pour out with puss. no worry, you go understand in subsequent chapters

I had to ask a doctor about this. He said it's a skin infection that developed into an abscess. Read up on abscess please.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2021
swiz123:

I had to ask a doctor about this. He said it's a skin infection that developed into an abscess. Read up on abscess please.

okay, nice one. I'll read about that now.

Why I believed the woman na because she na Medical doctor (rtd), so she's an expert in both local and English medicine, well I didn't run an official test but almost all the big pharmacies and clinic I went to kept saying it's a boil from an insect bite atleast.

remember I said I felt the sting like a mosquito bite... I don't wanna talk about the family I worked for. Them fetish die.

I been dey brag say their juju no fit catch me, but eh, story still long...

3 Likes

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mahn after calming down to read your life story line to line i realized that i gat to give ya that hype because i understand the agony,pains and struggle you went through just to "Level Up" and here you are droppin that bombshell as e dey hot lol..

The elate's in life is striving and still be alive to tell the story for people to emulate..

Thank ya.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Danieldexii(m): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Boss.. I'm a writer too. But how naira land free story dy pay una, cus i can't imagine d stress I go pass tru to compile this thing and at the end, no penny. Show me way o baba

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by dreofGod(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Well done Therock5555. Abeg make I go get sweater, this story don dey blow a.c. * Make nobody near my seat o*
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Rumpleslitskin: 11:09am On Aug 04, 2021
Who wan kill my padi oo.
Rock please drop more banger
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
One of the disadvantage of working for powerful individuals if your not strong spiritualy you become casualty of power games. Therock I sight you... Ride on dear.

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
hey guys.... sorry for not posting yesterday. if I gist una wetin sup, that one fit do four chapters ...

anyway, I say make I quickly type this one and drop for una first, I'm planning to type two more before 7pm, cause from there, I don lose control of my day

so anyhow it happens, una get guarantee of reading one more chapter today.....

I'll answer the comments later.... there's one particular comment I so would love to reply to, surely I must reply am.

Make una take life jeje ooo...

still I Rock....
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
~~~SEVEN~~~

Just as some of you would have predicted, my parents came flying out of the block like super villains. I can still remember the exact reply my dad said to me when I informed him of the latest development.

"What kind of nonsense talk is this? Uduak, are you a Christian or not? How would somebody sit in her shop and tell you that you stepped on poison and you believed. Are you that dumb? My friend go and continue taking your drugs and leave that woman alone."

I was so mad that I was hopping away before he even finished. Yes, I wasn't walking comfortably anymore, my foot was super painful.

I flush off my old drugs and took the new ones I bought and went to bed. Noooooo, the bed had an occupant, but I wasn't sleeping.

How could I? My leg was thumping, it was literally breathing on it's own, every breath came with jolts of pain. To worsen matters, I hadn't time to hit the blunt for a couple of days so I was really destressed.

Finally slept at the early hours of the morning. My dad's voice jolted me from slumber.

As I lifted my legs off the bed, I noticed that the bed sheet stuck to my left foot, I peeled it back in horror.

My bed sheet was stained heavily, I had been dripping rotten pinkish fluids all night long. Na why the leg dey breath, na mucus dey comot from the spot that was punctured.

It was still dripping slowly, even when I washed it, it continued, so I hopped to the parlour to join morning devotion.

As Soon as prayers started, I close eyes, passed out. Na my sister nudge wake me up. I noticed that everyone were staring back at me, prayer don finish since, na as them wan read Bible nai them notice say I still bow head.

"Stand up!!" My dad barked.

I gingerly stood up and hop behind the chair I was sitting earlier, I held it for support as the devotion continued. I was just smiling within me, it was just a matter of time. Right?

After the devotion, I still got a thorough tongue lashing for the previous night incident. Before my dad informed me that we would be moving everything in the next two days so there wasn't gonna be any work for me till we finished packing.

By midday I went to see my physician, after narrating my ordeal and showed her the leg that hadn't stopped dripping all this while, I had to wear a polyethylene leather like a loose socks in order not to stain everywhere I went.

The woman informed me that, due to the spread of the poison, she gave me an injection that induces the venom so I'll keep dripping till everything comes out before the wound would be closed and treated.

"All this na for how long?" Like an Igbo man, I was already calculating my finances.

"Four to six months, that's if you're serious and dedicated, if you carry the leg play or you allow am get infection, you must loose the foot."

"You say"

I didn't even know what I was saying "you say" for. Whether na because of the treatment duration or the fact that I might lose my foot. Okokobioko.... La-ila-ilala

When I heard my bill, I went speechless, I was facing almost quarter of a million. Me that my account was seriously dwindling between 70-30k...

After steady negotiations and using my dad's influence, hahahaha, I been dey tell her say me na pastor pikin, I no get money. When she ask which pastor, as I tell her, her eyes brightened up, naso 50k reduction delete from the billing.

I promised to do my best after pleading for weekly payments. As I hopped home, I was seriously calculating, all I had to do was to get the drugs she was using to treat me and then know my route from there. Me na science student na, mixing chemicals na our way of life.

Well after moving about 80% of stuffs, we finally slept at the new house the next day. The only thing left were furnitures and only my room properties.

Now that was where fate favoured me, my dad was so occupied with arranging stuffs that he didn't take note of the fact that I didn't touch anything in my room.

My kid sister had already choke the room we were supposed to be sharing with her stuffs, so it wasn't easy to notice if my stuff were there or not.

The only thing that left my room was my bed, and a few of my clothes in a school bag to change.

That was what I laid on in the parlour that night. I was grinning sadly, lots of memories on that bed. Girls don collect tire. I still miss it.....

My plan was set already. My mind was made up. Nothing was stopping me. It was no or never.

I finally drifted off, my left feet dangling lightly above the tiles, I placed a big leather there as my leg dripped away...

Drip.... Drip... Dri... Dri... Drip....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
guys I manage deliver another chapter....

enjoy....
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
~~~EIGHT~~~

After devotion the next day, I quietly informed my dad that I hadn't moved my stuff yet.
I had it all plan out. My initial plan was to tell him that I hadn't packed my things yet. As a normal understanding father, he'll ask why. I'll tell him that, I ain't moving with them cause I feel I'm man enough now.

He should be surprised. Certainly, that was an odd decision. But then that wasn't a bad thing either. I was already self supportive, I contributed to the home. Got task at a second notice and I dey steady deliver without complains.

I wasn't moving out of town, I just needed privacy as a matured male. I was almost in my mid twenties. Knotting all loose ends, he'll agree after further persuasion and then I'll be home free home...

Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha.

E be like say na Indian film version wey I dream up. Now here's how the real life version occured.

"Daddy I haven't packed my things yet o, I'll need key later."

His eyes diverted from his Bible.
"Why?"

"Eh, no time na, I be wan help una first before mine." I finally starmered, my heart was pounding.

"My friend go and carry key and go arrange your things, carry the ones you can carry back, by evening, we'll pack the rest. Better be back in thirty minutes."

Now that didn't seem like a situation that I'll start any explanation process, I grabbed the keys and stormed off.

The dice was cast already. I had to go through shit the hard way. Every single time. Why can't my life be easy for once. Just once. I want to slumber away in luxury for once without any hint of worries in the world. Oluwa is my request too hard?

As I stood in my room for the last time, everything felt strange. I had called Collins that I would be moving by evening, my whole plans had crumbled with few words. I kept asking myself if I was really doing this. Then I smiled wrily and went to my dope stash. Then I was still a newbie to wrapping dope so my guys wrap for me.

I opened my window and sat in front watching the road like a weary Traveller, everything held so many memories, I never wanted to let it go. I had to flee with everything, I don't care if there was space at my new house or not.

But then that was a baggage I couldn't afford to carry, like literally. First, only my stuffs and gadgets fit full one small truck alone. So how was I planning to steal all that away. Well I wasn't planning on that.

As I crushed the end of the dope, my senses were fully heightened, I was ready to conquer the world. I had no choice really, but the little I was afforded, I was gonna piss off everyone and follow my desires for once.

I knew my odds were low, I was almost broke, I was starting away from my close comfort, getting out of ones comfort zone can be really hard but over the years I had disengaged so far from my family that they didn't even realize the man I had become. I couldn't remember when last I sat with my family to watch movies together, the last time I did was when my dad beat me last, when I revolted and almost ran from home, since then I was either watching TV alone or with just friends or siblings, nighttimes were spent horning my writing skills and reading the hell out of my eyes.

Now the first step in by becoming a Man was letting go all treasures I didn't acquire. That included almost everything in my room. The only things I had were my clothes, shoes and books. Only three bags were filled with my properties, I left the rest of the room untouched. I didn't pick a pin that would implicate me, I needed to leave stainless.

Well something was wrong.... Like very damn wrong.

Ever since my childhood, my parents always held our results until ss2, then what ever credentials we have are kept by us. Well suprise ... Suprise.... My credentials were missing. I bite my lips and smiled sadly. Nice one Sapa.... Nice one....

I sat down back and burnt one more joint before calling some children that were playing around, they graciously helped with my bags till I got to the church fence. I carefully placed the bags on the fence and told them to keep watch, then I hop-ran all round into the church, the security barely bath a lid as I strolled pass, I went to the back, grabbed some blocks and grabbed my bags, then threw a hundred Naira note to the kids at the other side.

Screams of , "Uncle Thank You Sir.." rendered the air as they ran back. I was high as a kite and smiling at everything. I didn't feel like I had made a major decision in my life yet. I was still in processing phase.

As I dragged my bags into my Sunday schoolclass which I had keys to, I calculated how I was gonna inform my dad of my decision, despite my high state, I was still frezy. That man always had an edge over me, I grew up trying to flee from his shadow to no avail, it was the first time that I'll reverse things and instead of him saying NO, I was gonna scream YES louder. I deserved to be solely responsible for my actions and decisions for once in my life.

I DESERVE IT......

10 likes and I'll drop chapter 9 tonight... hahahaha

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by sEGXY2(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
I'm enjoying the ride bro....You've grown so much man..i feel like I know you personally because I've been follow you since the beginning of the preachers son. it's been a long journey man, Happy for where you at.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
~~~NINE~~~

"Where's your things?"

My dad asked as I walked past the sitting room. Surprisingly, he still hadn't move from his position hours back.

"I didn't bring any. I just came to get my school bag."

"Why?"

My heart was pounding fiercely. It was now or never time. I walked back to the parlour, I made sure that I was standing behind a chair, that man could cover space in seconds, so I was nearest to the door, he definitely wouldn't outrush me.

"Eh... I am not moving into this house."

His face didn't show any emotions, just his eyes, they were blood red. I'm sure mine was redder though. I was matching his line of sight, ain't taking chances.

"Why?" He suddenly said.

I was taken aback, but I quickly summoned my last courage.
"Because I want to be independent. I want to stay on my own...."

"Uduak, who is sponsoring you to turn against me?"

Now that was a new one, I was completely awashed with rage. Like how did his question relate to the statement I made?

"I didn't say I want to turn against you. I said I want to start living on my own now." I was trying not to scream.

"Why?"

There we go again.

"Because I am an adult, and I deserve to make my own decisions."

"A little kid like you, forming matured. What do you know in this life? Will you get out of my sight."

I wanted to say alot of things that moment but I was broken, he had won psychologically again. But I had that burning desire to leave for real, nothing in the world was going to change my mind.

"Point of correction, I'm not a kid. I am an adult. I am 2* years old. I have made my choice and from now on, I'm be solely responsible for what ever decision I make."

My dad's eyes were wide as saucers, the altercation had already drawn out my mom from the bedroom. She pause behind me and stared at both of us.

"What's happening?"

"Ask your son."

It's funny how I became my mother's (WAYWARD) son.

"Mummy, I came to inform you and Daddy that I'm leaving home. He's saying I'm still a kid to make that kind of situation. How old do I need to be before I could leave home?"

"Till you get married." My dad swiftly answered that.

Okay. That was it. I lost my nerves. That was the last straw. I was in piss everybody up mode.

"And if I don't want to get married nkor?" I shouted back.

"Then you'll die in my house." He retorted.

Whaaaaaaatttttttt......

"My mind is made up already, I've moved my things already. I knew you may ask for properties back, so I left it all for you, sell it, dash it out. I don't care. I'm going to be on my own, whether you like it or not."

"Uduak calm down. Why do you want to leave home? Is any body chasing you?" My mom quietly chip in.

"Nobody is chasing me. Am I too young to be on my own?" I countered back...

"And by the I ain't following you to your new church, I'll still attend my old church." I added. (***)

"You see what I'm saying abi? They are using him to fight me. Look at your son, Dear. He's always been useless from day one. He wants to leave so that he could live the way he has always wanted. Son, the devil is using you.

"Insult me all you want. Nothing would change my mind. I haven't forgotten my responsibilities. I'll do what I can whenever I have. I'll still come to visit you guys. It wasn't supposed to be like this, but I can see that no matter what I say, you'll never listen to me. Well have a nice day"

"Where is your new house?" My mom quietly said. She was looking really sad, her hands tuck into her lap, her face washed with emotions.

"When I want una to know. Una go know."
I turned and walked away, a flurry of angry words followed. But I was out, there's no stopping be again or so I thought.

Actually the above narration is actually the PG version. If I'll drop the uncut version, I'll only be creating a scandal. No be all boxers person suppose wash outside. So na why I edit am. It still hurts just thinking of it all. That wasn't how I envisioned my farewell from home to be like.

Atleast, even though they weren't going to support me financially, atleast, their blessings for do. But heck, no be them dey hold my blessings, it was a risk I was going to take. Every consequences of my actions would be My business.

It was succeed or bust time...

~~Note~~
The particular quote where I added (***) might sound confusing to you. You might be thinking it's a typo, well it isn't. I'll explain better at the end of the next chapter....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
one more chapter coming up tonight.....
typing ...
still I Rock..

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by bennyflipy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
Therock5555:
one more chapter coming up tonight.....

typing ...

still I Rock..
I had to laugh out loud, that what if i won't marry nko?
Then you'll die in my house. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
When your grandchildren comes visiting you grandpa rock, I can predict it will never be a dull moment...
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 12:45am On Aug 06, 2021
here you go guys.. sorry it came this late
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 12:46am On Aug 06, 2021
~~~TEN~~~

"Victor where you dey?" I called my friend.

"Omor we dey jungle."

"Oya na, I dey show."

That was all I needed at that moment, I needed to be so stoned to ease my worries. After some minutes, I joined Victor with about half a dozen other guys who were already burning sticks.

When I shared the latest news to them, they were all amazed at my courage.
I discovered that almost all of them shared my passion, they really wanted to leave home for various reasons but the fear of the unknown kept holding them back.

Top of the list was finances. As of then, Nigeria just encountered back to back recessions, money wasn't circulating. They preferred still parasiting on their parents. It was a no brainer.

Listening to them, I was already requestioning my decision. I was calculating if it wasn't too late to Savage the situation. Maybe blame it on the devil and rest jejely. Well I concluded that it was too late, anything I see, I take it with both hands.

By evening, I called a friend of mine who helped me pack my things to Collins house. Ofcourse I followed the same procedure. My guy was at the other side of the fence while I threw my things. The security ain't got dirt on me.

Collins, his main chick, Deby and my baby Ruth were all waiting for me. My girlfriend was all smiles as she set up my stuffs while Collins, my friend and I were served sumptuous dinner by Collins girlfriend.

Okay, okay, if na so e wan be. I no mind at all.

Ruth and my friend left after a while. Collins girlfriend was spending the night so they went to Collins room while I browsed alittle before going to bed.

---_-------_------_------

"Guy wake up."

A voice spoke above my head. I was tired of hanging my leg downwards so I wrap it with leather and change style at the early hours of the morning, I'm sure it wasn't more than 6am.

I would have stood up immediately but the voice lacked that menancing tone and I had woke up minutes prior so I was aware of my new surroundings.

"Why should I wake up?" I snarled, my eyes still closed.

"Come make we do devotion."

"Get out."

I needn't say it twice, he clearly understood I wasn't in the mood. My life, My rules. Minutes later I heard clapping and singing. I covered my ears with pillow and went back to sleep.

I woke up by 10am, refreshed. As if on cue, Collins knocked and walked into my room.

"Guy please don't wake me up again if it isn't an emergency. I can pray when I want."

"No reason am, I think say we go dey run things like one family." He said.

"Omor we are not one family, we're friends." I corrected. Certainly he would have gotten pissed but he smiled instead, Collins did that only when he needed money, he never gets angry when he wants to task you.

"Haha, no reason am, you na my brother from another mother. So how today dey be?"

"Asin?"

"Eh, man suppose chop na, and as my babe dey around, she suppose go market, go buy foodstuffs, atleast make she cook make we put for fridge."

"Ehen..." I feigned ignorance.

"Eh, I no too get money, na only 1k dey my hand, na why I come meet you."

I was already rolling around with laughter before he finished his sentence. I slowly dragged my leg closer to him and untie the leather. The look on his face was priceless.

"See eh, as I dey like this eh, I no go mind if you borrow me that your 1k, cause I broke die. I need money to treat my leg. And my parents no go give me shi-shi, so I no get money o."

Collins was rapidly blinking his eyes, I was trying to hold back laughter as he tried to process all I told him.
"Your work nkor?"

"I resigned mehn....."

"You saaaaaaay?" I'm sure he would have strangled me that moment if he had a chance.

"So wetin we go dey chop for this house?"

"God go provide." I replied and laid back.

Collins quietly walked out. He wasn't used to being put in a tight spot. Me sef I dey my Savage mode. Lest to say, his girlfriend went to market and we were eating lunch in hours.

Shebi God provided....... Hahahahaha.
***************††††****************

Now back to my Dad. I really don't wanna dwell too much on this but to clarify things from chapter 9. I'll drop alittle details because it would be useful in the story in the long run.

If you're a football fan, and remembered when Nigerian International Peter Odemwingie was playing for West Brom and won about two player of the month awards and other plaudits, he was banging goals mercilessly. During the transfer window, clubs were lining up for his services. I'm sure they promised to double his salary, Osaze tried to force a move against his club wish, they'll have sold him but he was faster than his shadow, we all knew how it ended. The club use am do shege. Hahahahaha. Na the almost exact thing wey happen with my papa.

When my dad joined his former church, he was majorly transferred along Northern and Middle belt areas mostly. He had always wished to get transferred to the east, Akwa ibom if possible, but he could have managed any Eastern state though.

The only problem was that he wasn't patient enough. Not his fault though, his mom was seriously Ill and he wanted to spend her final days with her. So he forced a transfer, Citing his mom's health as backup.

Safe to say, the oga at the top wasn't pleased, so instead of granting his request, okay he did granted him his request, he took my popsy to one village. Double demotion. Church wey no get choir or drum set sef. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

If only my dad discusses with me, I for give am better advice.

Well atleast my dad's tale didn't end as badly as the case of Osaze. He pulled an all time favorite on the church's ass.

Now this is my all time favorite. My dad chilled and was suffering and smiling for months, my mom was mostly the major bread winner during those periods. He was patient till when the church were doing their annual Thanksgiving.

After all the dancing and dropping of all collectibles. My dad made sure he closed earlier than the state's regional head branch, then informed everyone in attendance that he was resigning. The news couldn't filter to the main regional branch cause they were still on.

Naso him order ushers to pack all the collectibles put for him motor, na where man dey work Nai man dey chop. He passed to the regional head branch and dropped his resignation later and offerings with church keys inside envelope.

Naso the man japa ooo.

Them call am tire, him no send them. Them beg, threaten, coerce am, popsy just branch enter town come see me for house cause my mom and siblings had travelled for holiday. Naso him offload like four chickens and enough yams for me, come gist me how matter take happen. From there he entered Abuja, that week was lite for me.

Well I was already assistant head of Children Sunday school and I had formed a bond with my kids, I wasn't gonna let them go just because my dad and my church had issues, I kept attending church ooo.

Rumours were flying, some folks were even bold to come ask me, I always told them to call my father and ask him, na him be the pastor, not me.

Matters worsened when his resignation was announced in church, people were looking at me suspiciously.

I kept my peace, kept my mouth shut even when I was called into elders meeting to disclose why my dad took that decision. I told them to handle their business with him, I ain't into their church politics, nobody informed me when they were sending him into village church just because he wanted to pastor near home.

Well incredibly, my dad got into one of the top five biggest churches in Nigeria. From that moment, the whole family changed church, no matter their location. It aligned sef cause my elder sister got married to a pastor from the same Church. So my dad and his son in laws became co-pastors.

So you can imagine his horror when I told him I was still gonna keep attending the former church, he thought they were using me to attack me, hence sponsoring me to leave home. Me I just loved my Sunday school kids, by the way, he was the person that forced me into becoming a Sunday school teacher.

My phone was seized for two fucking weeks because I was the chairman of back benchers crew then, he wanted me to join a department in church, my phone was seized until I made the decision to join Children Sunday school.

I was shy and naive at first cause most of the kids were my height, but I used them to build my confidence level, and fell in love with teaching. And the man wants to tear all he built, that shit ain't working. Nah.

MY LIFE... MY RULES.....

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Footballtroll19: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
[quote author=Therock5555 post=104474992]~~~TEN~~~

"Victor where you dey?" I called my friend.

"Omor we dey jungle."

"Oya na, I dey show."

That was all I needed at that moment, I needed to be so stoned to ease my worries. After some minutes, I joined Victor with about half a dozen other guys who were already burning sticks.

When I shared the latest news to them, they were all amazed at my courage.
I discovered that almost all of them shared my passion, they really wanted to leave home for various reasons but the fear of the unknown kept holding them back.

Top of the list was finances. As of then, Nigeria just encountered back to back recessions, money wasn't circulating. They preferred still parasiting on their parents. It was a no brainer.

Listening to them, I was already requestioning my decision. I was calculating if it wasn't too late to Savage the situation. Maybe blame it on the devil and rest jejely. Well I concluded that it was too late, anything I see, I take it with both hands.

By evening, I called a friend of mine who helped me pack my things to Collins house. Ofcourse I followed the same procedure. My guy was at the other side of the fence while I threw my things. The security ain't got dirt on me.

Collins, his main chick, Deby and my baby Ruth were all waiting for me. My girlfriend was all smiles as she set up my stuffs while Collins, my friend and I were served sumptuous dinner by Collins girlfriend.

Okay, okay, if na so e wan be. I no mind at all.

Ruth and my friend left after a while. Collins girlfriend was spending the night so they went to Collins room while I browsed alittle before going to bed.

---_-------_------_------

"Guy wake up."

A voice spoke above my head. I was tired of hanging my leg downwards so I wrap it with leather and change style at the early hours of the morning, I'm sure it wasn't more than 6am.

I would have stood up immediately but the voice lacked that menancing tone and I had woke up minutes prior so I was aware of my new surroundings.

"Why should I wake up?" I snarled, my eyes still closed.

"Come make we do devotion."

"Get out."

I needn't say it twice, he clearly understood I wasn't in the mood. My life, My rules. Minutes later I heard clapping and singing. I covered my ears with pillow and went back to sleep.

I woke up by 10am, refreshed. As if on cue, Collins knocked and walked into my room.

"Guy please don't wake me up again if it isn't an emergency. I can pray when I want."

"No reason am, I think say we go dey run things like one family." He said.

"Omor we are not one family, we're friends." I corrected. Certainly he would have gotten pissed but he smiled instead, Collins did that only when he needed money, he never gets angry when he wants to task you.

"Haha, no reason am, you na my brother from another mother. So how today dey be?"

"Asin?"

"Eh, man suppose chop na, and as my babe dey around, she suppose go market, go buy foodstuffs, atleast make she cook make we put for fridge."

"Ehen..." I feigned ignorance.

"Eh, I no too get money, na only 1k dey my hand, na why I come meet you."

I was already rolling around with laughter before he finished his sentence. I slowly dragged my leg closer to him and untie the leather. The look on his face was priceless.

"See eh, as I dey like this eh, I no go mind if you borrow me that your 1k, cause I broke die. I need money to treat my leg. And my parents no go give me shi-shi, so I no get money o."

Collins was rapidly blinking his eyes, I was trying to hold back laughter as he tried to process all I told him.
"Your work nkor?"

"I resigned mehn....."

"You saaaaaaay?" I'm sure he would have strangled me that moment if he had a chance.

"So wetin we go dey chop for this house?"

"God go provide." I replied and laid back.

Collins quietly walked out. He wasn't used to being put in a tight spot. Me sef I dey my Savage mode. Lest to say, his girlfriend went to market and we were eating lunch in hours.

Shebi God provided....... Hahahahaha.
***************††††****************

Now back to my Dad. I really don't wanna dwell too much on this but to clarify things from chapter 9. I'll drop alittle details because it would be useful in the story in the long run.

If you're a football fan, and remembered when Nigerian International Peter Odemwingie was playing for West Brom and won about two player of the month awards and other plaudits, he was banging goals mercilessly. During the transfer window, clubs were lining up for his services. I'm sure they promised to double his salary, Osaze tried to force a move against his club wish, they'll have sold him but he was faster than his shadow, we all knew how it ended. The club use am do shege. Hahahahaha. Na the almost exact thing wey happen with my papa.

When my dad joined his former church, he was majorly transferred along Northern and Middle belt areas mostly. He had always wished to get transferred to the east, Akwa ibom if possible, but he could have managed any Eastern state though.

The only problem was that he wasn't patient enough. Not his fault though, his mom was seriously Ill and he wanted to spend her final days with her. So he forced a transfer, Citing his mom's health as backup.

Safe to say, the oga at the top wasn't pleased, so instead of granting his request, okay he did granted him his request, he took my popsy to one village. Double demotion. Church wey no get choir or drum set sef. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

If only my dad discusses with me, I for give am better advice.

Well atleast my dad's tale didn't end as badly as the case of Osaze. He pulled an all time favorite on the church's ass.

Now this is my all time favorite. My dad chilled and was suffering and smiling for months, my mom was mostly the major bread winner during those periods. He was patient till when the church were doing their annual Thanksgiving.

After all the dancing and dropping of all collectibles. My dad made sure he closed earlier than the state's regional head branch, then informed everyone in attendance that he was resigning. The news couldn't filter to the main regional branch cause they were still on.

Naso him order ushers to pack all the collectibles put for him motor, na where man dey work Nai man dey chop. He passed to the regional head branch and dropped his resignation later and offerings with church keys inside envelope.

Naso the man japa ooo.

Them call am tire, him no send them. Them beg, threaten, coerce am, popsy just branch enter town come see me for house cause my mom and siblings had travelled for holiday. Naso him offload like four chickens and enough yams for me, come gist me how matter take happen. From there he entered Abuja, that week was lite for me.

Well I was already assistant head of Children Sunday school and I had formed a bond with my kids, I wasn't gonna let them go just because my dad and my church had issues, I kept attending church ooo.

Rumours were flying, some folks were even bold to come ask me, I always told them to call my father and ask him, na him be the pastor, not me.

Matters worsened when his resignation was announced in church, people were looking at me suspiciously.

I kept my peace, kept my mouth shut even when I was called into elders meeting to disclose why my dad took that decision. I told them to handle their business with him, I ain't into their church politics, nobody informed me when they were sending him into village church just because he wanted to pastor near home.

Well incredibly, my dad got into one of the top five biggest churches in Nigeria. From that moment, the whole family changed church, no matter their location. It aligned sef cause my elder sister got married to a pastor from the same Church. So my dad and his son in laws became co-pastors.

So you can imagine his horror when I told him I was still gonna keep attending the former church, he thought they were using me to attack me, hence sponsoring me to leave home. Me I just loved my Sunday school kids, by the way, he was the person that forced me into becoming a Sunday school teacher.

My phone was seized for two fucking weeks because I was the chairman of back benchers crew then, he wanted me to join a department in church, my phone was seized until I made the decision to join Children Sunday school.

I was shy and naive at first cause most of the kids were my height, but I used them to build my confidence level, and fell in love with teaching. And the man wants to tear all he built, that shit ain't working. Nah.

MY LIFE... MY RULES.....[/quote nice one big man NEXT Chapter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.