Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... (75203 Views)

The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / Drug, Sex, Friendship, (a Bad Story?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by WAACUT(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Blessing was helping her with the assignment
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Abdulreheem(m): 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
U came in and mate two of them on ur bed facing their bussiness
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by makavelli47(m): 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Zuzi went out to buy something so you utilized the opportunity
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by EAhumble(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
the suspense is killing, please come and update us biko
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
~~~FORTY-FIVE~~~

The two girls raised their head when they saw me walk in, two pair of eyes staring back at me, asking me a thousand questions.

Before I entered the room, my mind was blank, for once, the invisible uduak was shaking like a fowl, atleast one thing that gave me confidence was that nobody was talking neither did I hear any sound of voilence either.

As per statistics, Zuzi was no match for Blessing, Blessing go level her with two hands tied within one minute, so it showed that someone was using their head, so I confidently walked in.

While they were sizing me up, I was scanning the situation also. A wall socket is located at the edge of my bed, I used there as my permanent charging spot so that I can lie on my bed and press phone while charging.

That was where the assignment I was writing laid, at the edge of the bed, that was where Zuzi was also, she sat at the edge of the bed and was reading what I had written.

Blessing on the other hand was laying at the center of the bed, her legs spread wide as she hugged a pillow, any observer go know who the madam of the room be, I wonder how she'll have felt walking into my room to find a small girl on my bed reading a paper, I'm surprised she played it cool.

The expression from the two pairs of eyes, even though were questioning, they varied in two different ways. The look on Zuzi's eyes was of confusion, she needed answers, as for Blessing, if only her eyes could kill, I could almost read her question from her angry stare.

"Who the hell is this bitch?" She'll have wanted to ask but then my IQ no be 175 for nothing, I'm a literal think tank, before anybody would speak, I grabbed my charger off the socket, grabbed the paper and a biro, held Zuzi's right hand and dragged her out.

Even she shock as I transform my room to parlour, I sat her on the sofa and rushed back and jam my door closed then rushed back to her.

"Babe, I'm sorry you had to see this. Copy your assignments. I'll handle this, she is one of my side chicks that is higher in ranking to you, I didn't know she was coming....."

A knock on my door cut me shut, I passed my phone to Zuzi and showed her the assignment, before dashing to the door, opened it in time as Blessing was struggling with it too.

As soon as I walked in, I closed the door and prevented her from slipping out.

"Peter who is that girl?" Blessing barked. Thank God say I increase volume of the TV for parlour, but I'm sure Zuzi could hear voices Sha.

"Babe calm down, I can explain."

"Explain what? That you're fucking me together with that small girl?" She shouted back.

"Back shut up, which kin rubbish talk be that?"

Before I talk finish, she wooze me hot slap. Na there she know say I dey guilty cause I chest the slap without complaining.

"Babe it hasn't gotten to this, calm down, lemme explain, the girl na my student, she said I should help her with her assignment, na wetin she come collect be that. Walahi." I explained.

"You're mad Peter, you think I'm a child abi? Na untop your bed you wan write the assignment for her abi? Why would she enter your room? What happened to the parlour? Peter you're a shameless guy."

"Babe I didn't know that she was in my room, I thought she was in parlour, shebi you come meet me for Mazi room, I go collect movies. Kai why am I even explaining to you....."

This girl slam me two dirty back to back slaps. Come grab me for shirt join, eh, see me like chicken wey them baff hot water by mistake.

"Babe please na, no need for violence, I'm sorry she enter room, I swear I no know."

"Then I want you to go back to the parlour and send that girl away, you know what I can do if I do it myself." She said and roughly unchoked me.

I sobered myself up and walk back to the parlour. There was another delima, Zuzi hadn't finished using my phone, so how I wan take chase her without the assignments completed.

She stared at me as I walked back out then back at the piece of paper, I gingerly walked towards her. My phone light was off, she hadn't copied even a single line, she knew my password, so why didn't she write?

"Babe, why are you not writing?"

She looked at me and put her had back down. I continued, "babe, I'm sorry once again, see remember when I told you that I had lots of babes and that my number one and two are untouchable, well this is my number two, and this one is a crazy chick. So please can you finish writing and leave, I'll explain everything properly later."

She gently picked the biro and opened the paper, I told her I'll be back and went back into the room.

"Is she gone?" Blessing jumped to my face as I stepped in.

"Eh, no... She's still...."

Multiple slaps followed, atleast three landed before I grabbed her hands, she bite me next and tried kicking but I pushed her to the bed and pounced on her.

"Mama please nah, respect yourself, why you wan go drag that innocent girl. You pass that level na." I pleaded as she struggled with me to get up.

"That's why I want to go mend her life, next time she would not come to people's boyfriend's house to do assignment." Blessing screamed at me.

"Babe, remember that you sef dey another person boyfriend house o, remember say Ruth na my main chick. Remember say na sex join us oh." I snapped.

Okay.... Okay.... Okay......

Let's take a breather. I must have succeded in knocking the air out of Blessing for just two seconds. She looked defeated but then the rage mode she was in before went into overdrive. I had never seen Blessing so angry before.

"Peter did you just call me your side chick?" She asked while wriggling away from me, I let her go cause I felt she was mentally defeated.

But she gave herself space because she wanted to scan my room to figure out the best weapon to attack me with, I quickly read her moves and traced her eyes to the direction of my shoes rack, near my cosmetic stand, enough missles dey there. Our eyes followed back to each other, hers breathing flames, mine was laced with a tint of smirk, I was sure that I would beat her to the foot race.

But then Blessing turned out not to be just clever but a master strategist, she made a swoop to get off the bed, I went same direction, little did I know that she had grabbed a pillow at the other head of the bed, so as I mirroed her move, she changed direction and grabbed the pillow with both hands, before I'll turn to see why she didn't dive for the shoes again, naso I dey collect pillow for face.

She crashed her weight untop me, I fell awkwardly, she pinned me, my left hand was trapped under my body, her knee was on my right hand, I was laying on my side, she sat on my rib and pummeled me to a wimp.

I finally managed to knock her over, she fell off the bed. I turned fully on my stomach to try to breath, then my sixth sense kicked in, never turn your back to your enemy.

I swiftly rolled to the opposite side of the bed, far from where she fell, as I turned I felt a low thud besides me, just where I laid seconds ago, I barely escaped being smacked with my cover shoes by inches.

She made for the door, I rushed and grabbed her back.

"Easy babe, I'm sorry that I called you my side chick. Just stop trying to hurt me. Just calm down, I'll tell the girl to leave now, there's no need hurting that innocent girl." I pleaded as Blessing kept punching me to free her.

She finally calm down and went back to the bed, I went back to the parlor, Zuzi head was down, I called her name twice before she lifted her head, she had been crying, she hadn't written nothing all this while..

"I was waiting for you to tell you that I'm leaving cause it seems like I'm causing an inconvenience. Enjoy your number two chick." Zuzi said and stood up.

I didn't try stopping her, I just watch her leave, she didn't even carry the half written assignment. I stood staring at thin air for a minute before I went back inside the room.

Blessing was standing at the door, she had already grabbed her bag.

"Babe, she's gone now. I hope you're happy?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm happy. Peter, you're a useless dude, I couldn't believe the words coming out of your mouth, you called me a side chick. Okay Mr main chick, enjoy your main chick o, I'm out of your life."

"What do you mean out of my life? I thought you said I should chase the other girl away, where are you now going to?" I asked.

"Don't I have house? Enjoy yourself with your small small girls. It's over between us."

She jejely walked out, leaving me stunned. The thing pain me reach my soul, the two babes I no get, church I no go, I just collect better slaps back to back all for nothing.

I just lie down for bed dey reason my life. When a text message entered my phone. I slowly picked the phone, it was a text from Zuzi.

"Even God knows I gave you my heart completely, but you choose to pay me back this way. Well it's okay. I hope you enjoy your life with your other girl. It's over between us. Goodbye...."

I read the text four times before it registered in my head. Like was this happening for real? Did two babes just break up with me in one night? That was a new low on my reputation.

Anyway both of them na side chicks but then it's not every girl that has the luxury of breaking up with me, I got used to breaking up with girls that I forgot how painful it was to be at the receiving end of a break up. I felt like shit.......

But then breaking up with me isn't a problem, the problem was, did I agree to the break up?

Your guess is as good as mine. A big fat NO....

I was gonna get my girls back or die trying ..........

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
EAhumble:
the suspense is killing, please come and update us biko

Done Sir..... Enjoy....
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
Guys sorry for the delays. I had to go watch Athletic Madrid vs Liverpool, that match was insane, I couldn't type even a sentence till I ran out by 80mins

Anyway I hope the chapter quenched una taste....

Goodnight y'all.

Still I Rock!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by lanreabbey(m): 1:55am On Oct 20, 2021
Ride on,,,, This is getting over fantabulous grin
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 2:04am On Oct 20, 2021
Thank you very much. You do well.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 20, 2021
Afa you never still do payback to ur guy and him mama wey use u do donkey work?
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by EAhumble(m): 7:42am On Oct 20, 2021
Therock5555:

Done Sir..... Enjoy....
thanks man, you are doing so well
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Rumpleslitskin: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2021
Abeg who get that song gobe by Davido grin grin
Rock you don enter am make I see the magic weh you wan perform.

Omo that person no be your nigga oo the person heartless infact should I say the person no get heart or him too get heart I no even know the right one. Even your enemy suppose come to your aid for this kind situation
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
~~~FORTY~SIX~~~

The next morning I weighed my options, I needed to get my girls back but not so quickly. I didn't want to seem so desperate so I lock up for a day.

Even though I was missing the goodies from Zuzi, I felt like she could wait and by the way I had the psychological advantage over her, so she would find me herself one way or the other.

My major problem was Blessing. I didn't have her new number and I couldn't just go to her house, she'll kill me if I try or maybe her brothers would do a more cynical job.

But then I was missing the sex and space that she gives to me. Infact the day She clashed with Zuzi, she met Collins in school and told him to inform me that her phone was missing and she'll be coming to see me that evening.

Collins didn't tell her that he wasn't staying with then nor did he call me to relay the information. Na after three days him remember, I use insult finish him airtime.

I kept thinking and strategising on how to get back Blessing. All I needed to do was meet her one on one and speak to her, I'm sure she'll forgive me, but then I needed a bait to draw her out.

That was when I added Francis to the plan. You might be wondering why I was involving that niqqa with Blessing again.

Well since he gave her that 2k that morning, She usually ask of him cause she liked the attention he always gave to her. I called Francis and gave him Blessing's Facebook name.

I wasn't surprised when he told me that he had it already. I'm sure the werey don use her picture self-service tire.

He did the chatting and soon got her new number. With my permission, he arranged to see her in her house claiming that he wanted to just gist with her while eating fruits. Only the talk of fruits was enough to convince Blessing.

On the appointment day, Francis joined me as we blew some sticks, I did most of the smoking cause I needed the cruise for wetin wan sup. As per the hype man, he just charge up small.

He solely sponsored the fruits, and even added drinks join. I don't know if he was being just too nice or trying to pay back for his sins but either way I was fully in support of him sponsoring everything.

We matched to Blessing's house as night reach, I had to use darkness as cover, I was dressed in all black from head to toe, incase I wan loss, e go easy.

I hid in one corner as Francis sat under a tree waiting for Blessing, she came out with bench and they sat gisting for about five minutes.

I gingerly walked my way around them and circled to Blessing's side from behind, Francis was seated by her right, I carefully sat down on her left, trapping her in the middle.

As soon as she smelled my perfume, she turned in suprise to see me. I immediately grabbed her hand to prevent her from hitting me but in her mind I was holding her hand to start apology.

Well I don't wanna type out all what I said. Cause I don't wanna serenade anybody here. But be rest assured that the kind of lyrics I spit for Blessing. Even Francis was doing, "uhhhhhhhhh".

So you can guess what Blessing was doing that moment. She went from frowning to smiling, to blushing heavily with her free hand on her heart as I peppered her heart with punchlines that even me didn't know existed.

I went back to the days of my first love, how she always giggle and blush when I read for her my numerous poems about her. I stopped writing peotry after I got heartbroken.

Well my magic wand worked for only five seconds after I ended my long thesis with, "please my love, would you take me back?"

She was quiet and love struck for about five seconds before she broke out of it with a loud mocking laughter that lasted the better part of a minute.

"Francis what have you done to this boy? When did Peter start talking about love? Person wey to say the word "love" dey like acid for him tongue. Mr Man, that was impressive, I didn't know you were this romantic, but sorry, all those rubbish talk end for Indian movie. You better comot for my area before I call my brothers o."

Even though her reply shock me, I could feel the softness in her voice, no body go warn you before them mend your life na, I'm sure my words touch her wella but she was still forming strong woman.

"Blessing, seriously I know my guy bleeped up but just like you said, this is the first time I don see am talk about love like this, it shows that he really cares about you." Francis cut in.

"Do you know that Peter told me to my face that I'm his side chick. Will somebody that loves you say that to you?" Blessing asked.

"Babe, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way. Na your slaps that day reset my brain, na only my Mama I love pass you for this world, I swear babe, I never chop since you break up with me."

As I was talking, I was sliding my hand around her waist, before she realise am, I don press her nearer, come dey tease her with pet names.

She just dey giggle while struggling to break free.

"Okay, I've heard you. I'll think about it and get back to you. I need to go and sleep." She informed us.

We did final pleasantries, gave her the remaining goodies and bounced out.

"Guy like seriously, you burst my head. I had to record part of it when I couldn't take it any more, like I can't believe that you are this good with sweet words, I swear Blessing suppose wet as she dey listen to you speak, as you dey talk with cruise voice, na that one burst my head pass." Francis serenaded me with praises as he replayed the recording where I was forming Ramsey Noah, even me come dey shame for myself.

When I got home, I called Blessing to inform her that I was home. I noticed that she was walking as we spoke, when I asked her where she was going to, she brushed me off with another question.

We said our goodnights before I ended the call. I was replaying the evening over and over in my head with a wide grin on my face when my phone rang.

"Come and open gate for me."

I had to look at the phone screen again to be sure I was speaking to the right person. Omor naso I jump go carry keys for back door and gate.

As I dey open gate, naso Blessing dey jump for my body with kiss.
"Babe, I thought you said you wanted to sleep?" I asked surprised as she free me for air.

"So you think I'll just sleep this night without Makeup sex? You must be crazy, carry me inside before I change my mind....."

Before she talk finish, I don lock gate within two seconds, carry her fling for my shoulder like bag of garri, she was giggling loudly, I hoped that bitch ass niqqa Mazi heard her voice, e go pain am when he sight her the next morning, him jaw go drop.

I slam Blessing for bed, naso rough play start....

The kin moan wey she moan that night, na only God knows. Na when I hear Collins begin play music from him jam box for him room Nai I know say water don pass garri.

Me I no give up oh, I gave it to her, back to back to back to........

It's no big secret that Blessing still remains my undisputed number 1 for my book of best bleeps ever had, I don't see anybody displacing her anytime soon.........

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Guys make una manage this one, I've been feeling a little off mood today.....

tomorrow go better....

love y'all...
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by PraisesPblaze(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
1 down, Zuzi to go.

I believe every boy can relate to the romance poetry vibes in us.

Boys rock on what we see, girls rock on what they hear, but still..... We rock

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 1:19am On Oct 21, 2021
You do well. I know say Zuzi matter no go reach five minutes. I dy read d update dy smile like say I dy when e dy happen grin grin grin
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Charlesedet: 6:02am On Oct 21, 2021
Me just de observe as d flot d unfold, Uduak no dull for Zuzi mata too grin
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by hotswagg12: 8:17am On Oct 21, 2021
Thanks for the update.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Tissyjay(f): 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
I hope this blessing won’t blind youwith slap one day. I feel for Zuzi
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by favy19(f): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
Therock5555 omg! crypost=104355333:
~~~SIX~~~

I been dey jungle dey blaze one evening when popsy buzz me call. He wanted us to start packing few things with his car and then show me the new house in the process. An idea that grieved me.

Due to my strong moral, I stayed for an hour more, smoked two more joints and strolled home casually, my dad was arriving for the second time, he had left twice without me. He wasn't too happy but I was too high to care, I didn't wait for him to reverse finish, I just went into the parlour and grabbed the first box I saw and walked outside, as soon as he packed, I was unloading goods in the car. He joined me without a word.

The house was small but very portable, my supposed room was slightly smaller than my former, I smiled my dad showed me the room. He told me that I could sleep in the living room everynight if I wasn't comfortable with my sister in the night. I just dey nod like agama lizard.

The next morning at work, I was sitting idly in front of Ware house as boys offloaded goods when my oga elder brother was passing by, he wanted to go deliver some medical products to a client and he needed a companion. I quickly hopped to the bus, he was oblivious of my swollen foot.

When we started offloading the cartorns, he was walking behind me when he screamed, I was startled and turn to see what happened.

"What happened to your leg?" He asked.

"I don't know, all chemist dey say na boil, me I dey wait make e burst cause e no dey pain me" I replied.

He suggested a retired doctor that owned a Pharmacy to me. Her treatment was shitty expensive but she worked wonders. Well I quickly took his advice and took the woman's number.

Hours later I was seated in front of the woman, she was eyeing my leg like a lab specimen, making funny noises and twisting her face, I was wondering what her problem was. After sighing twice, she finally spoke.

"You get enemies?"

I laughed cause that was the most ridiculous statement I've heard in ages. Of course, I have truck load of enemies. But why would someone ask me that question?

"What do you mean, Ma?"

"What I'm trying to say is that, I'm not sure o cause your case is somehow. But I don't think that is a boil, I'm thinking of something else but I can't be sure"

My alarm bells were ringing wildly, I knew all wasn't well.
"Ma, I don't understand o."

"You this boy, what I'm trying to say is that, your leg shows all the symptoms but your reaction is different from what you're feeling. I'll do something, if it's what I confirm, I'll tell you. Is that okay?"

"Yes Ma." I answered, like I had a choice anyway.

She took a new syringe and brandished it like a sword near my foot.
"I'm going to burst this swelling, if it's what I think, we'll start treatment immediately. But if it's ordinary boil, you'll just get a small wound there which would dry up."

I nodded slowly as she carefully pricked my swollen foot, it felt like a balloon being pricked. Well the next thing I saw wasn't funny.

"Jesus!!!!" The woman screamed as pink bloody rotten flesh splurt out of my own leg. I almost left my leg and run away. If somebody had suggested amputation, I'll have signed the operation form in seconds.

"Ma, what is the problem?" I was tired of the drama.

"My son, you need to go for Thanksgiving. That was not a boil. You stepped on poison. Now this kind of posion usually takes 2-4 days to finish the victim, Asin your whole body would swell till you burst. How many days do you say you have been managing this leg?"

"Like almost two weeks" I replied weakly, my eyes were wide as saucers.

"My God!!! Son, the only explanation I can give you is that, the poison you stepped on wasn't for you and you have a really strong spirit. If not, them for cut this your leg by now atleast if you had mistakenly step on the one for another. Now who would want you or any body dead?" She asked.

"I don't know Ma. Anyway, will I be alright in the long run?"

"Yes. You'll have to treat the leg for atleast four months, that's if you're serious, or else, na one year treatment be that......"

I was already tone deaf as she rasped out my Billings, I was already calculating my cash. I weak like wetin. After tearing me six injections, I still paid money ontop as deposit. I was almost cash strapped, it was time to involve my parents in this situation, it was becoming bigger than my reach.

Well, if I thought I was doing the right thing telling my parents of the latest development, I was bloody kidding...
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Kealmin(m): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2021
Oboy guy seem u self dey fear blessing ohhh but all dsame u deserve dose slaps and even more lipsrsealed
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Uduak you are a real man, Bring it on bro.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 3:26am On Oct 23, 2021
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Kealmin(m): 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Guys are u sure uduak is still alive? Maybe blessing don finally slap him to his early grave cheesy

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kealmin:
Guys are u sure uduak is still alive? Maybe blessing don finally slap him to his early grave cheesy

this comment burst my head, I gats reply am. you na werey, hahahahahahaha.

sorry for the delay guys.... I've been on medications, My injections dey fuvk with me die....

I had to force myself to drop something long enough for una. I hope y'all enjoyed it.

sorry I can't reply all comments but make I tag so of una, please no vex if you no see your name. I no too get strength

cc. Tissyjay

Olatoman

Aprilwise

Waacut

Abdulreheem

makavelli47

Ianreabbey

igobuybenz

eahumble

Rumpleslitskin

praisespblaze

hotswagg12

adajid209

Carter007

Favy19

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
~~~FORTY~SEVEN~~~

~SALLAH DAY, 2019~

A day I'll never forget in a hurry.

Well things didn't just happen that day, it was events of accumulated days that led to events that day.
So let's rewind back alittle......

Yes, the elephant in the room.

BLESSING.... (E BE LIKE NA SHE BE THE CO STAR FOR THIS STORY or so I thought).

Blessing became something else ever since I went love struck on her, she immediately became my everynight partner.

She didn't allow me even send another girl matter because after everynight sections, she'll leave me sleeping and go for her lectures, before I go wake up, afternoon don reach, by 10pm she don turn up again.

She knew Ruth wasn't in town, so she had confidence to come as she wished but me I know say she get plan for mind, I didn't just could place my mind on it yet.....

As for Zuzi, for about a week, she still didn't call me, that was strange, I'm sure her friends seize her phone cause no matter what, she for call me na. Anyway I didn't bother, her matter could rest for now. ....

Now back to Sallah day. It fell on a Sunday. Collins came back from school for the weekend, he had lots of Muslim chicks around his neighborhood so everywhere suppose stew.

I had contacted my guys before hand, everybody gave me assurance that if I call them, them go give me location to come flex. I was so looking forward to that Sallah.

Blessing even made it more juicier by visiting me on Saturday night with barbecue fish and enough can beer to enable me straff her till infinity.

Chocolate city's artist Jessy Jagz had dropped a new EP that I downloaded and was playing on repeat all night long.

Blessing absolutely loved the album. In the morning, she kept listening to it while I went to get prepared for church.

When I finished dressing up, I asked for my phone. She begged that I leave the phone with her cause she still wanted to listen to the album again.

I refused at first cause I hate going out without my phone but she kept pleading cause she was using a small phone since her phone was stolen so she couldn't even send the music to her phone. I finally agreed to let her keep the phone till I got back from church but I warned her not to take any of my calls. She agreed.

All through church, I kept having a sick feeling in my stomach. I tried to calm myself but my heart kept beating for no reason.

As I got back home with Collins, Blessing had gone home already, she dropped key for us with the neighbors.

As I got in, I rushed to my room. My phone was nowhere to be found.
I ran back to the sitting room, no sign of my phone either.

I asked Collins to try my number, the werey swore he didn't have any airtime. I was having just 1k with me that day but I had no choice but to buy airtime for Collins.

Naso him try my number, it went but we couldn't hear any ringing in the house neither did any body pick the call.

We tried again and again and again, still no answer. I was already sweating anyhow.

Naso we continue trying the number, still nobody picked call. And then Collins didn't have Blessing's number so there was no way to reach her.

I had to take the pain and went to her house, I was told she wasn't at home. I just pack hand put for head dey Waka come back house.

See me wey suppose don go dey collect Sallah meat and goodies, how I wan take reach my guys when I no see who carry my phone and she no dey pick my calls sef.

I reason am say na cause she see Collins name Nai make she no pick, so I used a strangers phone, called trice, still no body answered.

Naso I Waka go house go lie down dey reason my life.

"Guy make we go track one of my Muslim babe."

Collins called out to me when he found me lying like a wet chicken on the bed.

As we started strolling, another dude joined us. When we neared the girl's house, Collins said we should chill nearby so he could call the babe to come out because them no born us well to enter Alhaji house go dey ask of him daughter.

Naso him begin call, babe said she was coming out. Coming out come be like the second coming of Jesus, we stand our legs turn banana.

Before you know, one instant rain just start, Kai, naso we rush go person verandah go stand as breeze just dey whiplash us with rain.

I don vex tire so I no fit vex add the vex wey I don dey vex already. As rain finish, him call the babe again.

Babe use another ten minutes before she comot.

Guess what? She came out EMPTY HANDED....

When my stomach was already making detoriating noises? Since morning I never chop cause I thought my guys would turn up for me, so we no bother cook.

To worsen the matter, Collins leave us go one corner dey play love with the girl. After awhile the babe went back inside and Collins turned to us smiling.

"Guys, make we dey go." He said.

"Wait..... I don't understand, what about the food wey she suppose give us?" I asked.

"Eh, I actually didn't ask her for food, I been tell her say I dey come her side on Sallah day make she do me better." He explained.

"Wait, wait, wait... So all this my trekking na for you to come see babe? Baba, do you know how hungry and angry I am right now? After all this rain don beat us finish? She no fit carry even Chin chin follow body? Abi na Muslim chick I never see for my life? Baba you better call that girl to bring food comot or person go die here o." I begin para....

"Bros calm down, no dey shout. Oya shebi na food be your problem? Make we go my Uncle house." Collins said as he dragged me along.

Na so we start hunger trek part two. We land for the Uncle house. Them inform us say them just dey chop finish that moment, say make we no vex.

Kai my eyes red pass oil, I look Collins, Collins look me back. Begin explain say him no get money for body, say na him uncle him dey hope on that day, now the man don fail to show us love.

In as much as I'll have love to keep on the hunger strike with Collins, my stomach worms were already cutting my intestines to use as meat, some don dey prepare fire wood to roast the meat.

I comot #500 from my remaining #900 go use buy Spaghetti and other stuffs.

I was still calling my phone every ten minutes, still nobody was picking.

While Collins cooked, I ransacked my room thoroughly. Hey, I found three of my lost lighters under my bed, still my phone no show face.

I could not eat, I had to go to Blessing's house again. This time she was outside plaiting one of her friend while two more sat gisting with them.

I stood afar and signalled one of them to touch her, when Blessing turned and saw me, I noticed the change in her demeanor, I didn't understand at first but as she walked closer, I noticed that she was reluctant to get too close, a look of fear in her eyes.

"Babe where my phone?" I asked, my eyes blazing red.

"Eh, eh, it's inside." She said.

I almost got relieved, atleast it wasn't missing.
"So why are you not picking my calls?"

"Eh, nothing."

"Babe abeg go bring my phone. I no get your time this afternoon."

She walked inside and came back with my phone. She still was reluctant to hand the phone over, if I move closer, she'll shift back.

Finally I grabbed my phone from her and looked at it.

The phone seemed almost normal. Except two visible cracks at the top of my phone, one of the line ran from the earpiece at the top to the other end, my phone wey no get any single crack, how come.

Yes that's the question I asked Blessing; HOW COME?

"Ehhhh. Ehhh. It fell down." She replied.

"How?" I shouted as I looked at my phone again, I had over 200 missed calls and tons of messages I couldn't count. My screen wasn't working, nothing dey touch, except volume and power buttons.

"Babe what happened to my phone?" I shouted loud enough that even her friends far away turned.

"Eh, is it not that your stupid girl that vex me."

"Which stupid girl?" I asked.

"That stupid girl that I met in your house nah, she called me and I picked and she was saying rubbish that you are still her guy ......."

"Which kind dirty yarns be this one? Did I not ask you to pick my calls? Why did you not ignore it?"

"She kept calling and disturbing my music, I vex pick am, that's how we started arguing....."

"So, how does this story relate with why my calibrator is not working again?" I cut her again.

"Eh, I vex and throw the phone on my bed after the call, e hit my bed stand and fell on the floor. I didn't check the phone, I just dropped it and went out."

"So you wan say you didn't purposely smash my phone?"

"No... It's a mistake, but you sef warn that girl o, why would she call me and be saying rubbish...."

"Babe, thanks for spoiling my Sallah. Shebi if I hadn't had given the phone to you, you'll have been angry. Well. I don't know what you said to that girl or who else you spoke to, but what ever damage you've cause eh, it better not affect me or else I'll never forgive you. Have a nice day."

She tried to apologize but I brush her off and stated walking home. My phone was ringing even as I walked home but nothing I fit do, I just dey look my screen dey hold back tears.

Collins had two phones so I pleaded that he gave me one to put sim, dude refused o, say him dey use the two phones.

I no even get strength to beg, I just jejely Waka with my remaining #400 for wallet go viewing center make I go watch Manchester United vs Chelsea match.

Omor them hammer Manchester United 4-0, the way Chelsea fans yab us for hall, I had to leave around 80 minutes. I was shaking like an epilepsy victim as I walked home.

Be like Collins pity my condition, cause he immediately gave me his small phone to put my sim only for that night cause he was leaving for school the next morning.

As I slot my sim in the phone, I knelt down on my bed and closed my eyes.

Na me and baba God get yarns now.

I clear am say me na 375# I get for my body, I no get money to repair phone and I no know how to get any but I wan repair my phone by the next day.

As for Blessing and Manchester United, I divided thunder that will fire all of them equally.

As I dey finish prayer, my phone began ringing.

A strange number was calling. I immediately picked the call but kept silent until a female voice spoke.

"Hello.... Hello...."

"Hi." I answered.

"Is this Peter?" The voice asked again.

"Yes, any problem?"

"Peter you're mad, God will punish....."

I immediately cut the call and went to my contacts. I gasped sharply as I stared at my blank contact list.

Then it clicked. I don't save my number on my sim, I prefer Gmail, and the small phone Collins gave to me doesn't support Gmail, so there was no way I could retrieve any number except the ones I have in my head. I was downcasted.

My mood grew even worse as my phone started ringing again, this time a different number...

I sat down well and prepared for the incoming onslaught.........

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 2:44am On Oct 24, 2021
Thanks for the update. How's your health, I hope say you don dy strong now?
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2021
Carterj007:
Thanks for the update. How's your health, I hope say you don dy strong now?

good man... good...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by lanreabbey(m): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
Happy Sunday Uduak,,, Hope u don dey Kampe
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by ceecane2(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
Just stumbled on d story. Haven't been on nairaland for a while. My nigga!!! I dey town oo. We suppose hookup one of dis days. [b][/b]
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by makavelli47(m): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
Thanks for the update
Get well soon bro
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Olatoman(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
Get well soon brother.

She don spoil your phone, the other chicks friend dey call swear for you…

Just tell me say you sha see sallah meat chop later

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.