Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... (75195 Views)

The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / Drug, Sex, Friendship, (a Bad Story?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by yungbanks(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Tomorrow I will start mine
Hope y'all Ready??
just make a mention when you're ready
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Kaycee9242(m): 10:29am On May 14, 2022
Just finished reading this story, the Rock truly na man u be, u really try bro
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by onecornerboy(m): 1:28am On May 17, 2022
Cheers up bro

I really enjoyed this story
More inspiration to your brain
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:24am On May 27, 2022
Yungbanks The rock5555 am really sorry.am actually busy all this momth.but normally I will make it up to you!!!
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:40am On Jun 03, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Yungbanks The rock5555 am really sorry.am actually busy all this momth.but normally I will make it up to you!!!

We still got your back boss

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Am a young Nigger that lives his life on a low-key untill I entered senior secondary class everything about me changed drastically to the point of me losing wary of myself.
I became a womanizer and bad nigger but I don't steal nor smoke but yeah I club and it becomes a part.I was loving it then

Am coming no vex
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 2:28am On Jun 04, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Am a young Nigger that lives his life on a low-key untill I entered senior secondary class everything about me changed drastically to the point of me losing wary of myself.
I became a womanizer and bad nigger but I don't steal nor smoke but yeah I club and it becomes a part.I was loving it then

Am coming no vex

Wait, na the story you dey try write like this?

If yes, why don't you open a new thread so that you can get followers, how you see am?
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Pasify: 9:02am On Jun 23, 2023
Guy dis ur story eh,i cap 4 u
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
Pasify:
Guy dis ur story eh,i cap 4 u

I sight you brotherly
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by SuperOnyi: 12:17am On Oct 26, 2023
Therock5555:
~~~THIRTY~NINE~~~

I just carry her up go bed, omor her eyes red pass me when I smoke three jumbo tie of SK, she surely had lost weight, she looked souless.

"Babe what kind of punishment are you giving yourself?" I asked out of compassion than concern.

"Shebi you said we should go on a month's break? I'm ready to starve myself till then, cause I can't stand a day without you."

"Babe e never reach that level nah, your friend would bring food and you'll eat. Your parents did not send you to school to die for anybody."

I don't know if it was because I brought her parents into the issue or because I considered myself too common to starve over for but she slipped out of my hand and sat at the far end of the bed, her eyes looking at me menancingly.

"Peter, back home. If my dad comes home and sees me crying, he is ready to turn the whole house upsidedown just to make me happy. So I don't know why you keep treating someone that loves you like trash, why can't you be like my dad and always put a smile on my face? Why my love?"

When she was staring at me icily, I wore a twisted smile but as she spoke, my face went from a smile to a sad face and then rage, just pure boiling rage, the words coming out of her mouth were like fire and daggers to my heart.

"Babe, lemme make something clear to you, you're an only child, I'm from a family of five children, you have everything you need on a platter, I work for everything I want and need. Babe you na princess, me na black goat. You can't compare me to your father. I didn't date you to please you how you want, I've got a life apart from you, who the fuvk are you.....

shocked

Bro, I feel like giving you a punch angry... even after she showed remorse for her sin!

Anyway, I started this story to cure my depression but it's motivating to quit being antisocial and start living like a young man. grin The Rock!
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by SuperOnyi: 11:01am On Oct 26, 2023
iamehmakute:

Baba you try I swear, if na me I for don slap better sense inside blessing head. Then I go use my last card arrange soldiers go the brother house go carry dem . We take the war to them.
I go make sure say the soldiers no touch them , but we go gather reason as men.
From then on , it's totally over between blessing and I. Right from time , I no dey like babe wey too popular # area mama#. Once I notice you know all most everybody for you street omo na red flag be that.
If your brothersna rag head, na red flag for me.
If me and you go dey struggle who drink pass , na red flag.

I no dey touch women o, but that blessing own na overboard, she come get mind dey call me small boy plus she dey manage me. Chai who be her father sef.
I just dey boil as I dey read all through.
Overall nice work man

shocked

I swear bro, I'm so fuvking angry! Imagine rejecting a babe like zuzi because of a foolish girl angry
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by SuperOnyi: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2023
Therock5555:

Hahahaha, this man is definitely feeling my pain....

Baba you don read me finish..... I no fit add anything again....

shocked

I don't support domestic violence if not big bros, I would have said you did well! Imagine what blessing caused angry. I used to have a girl like zuzi but I let her go, big mistake!
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Bro, I feel like giving you a punch angry... even after she showed remorse for her sin!

Anyway, I started this story to cure my depression but it's motivating to quit being antisocial and start living like a young man. grin The Rock!

Bro, nobody gave me everything in this life, so nobody should expect everything from me.

Whether she was remorseful or not, gaslighting me didn't walk out
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 11:54am On Oct 26, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I don't support domestic violence if not big bros, I would have said you did well! Imagine what blessing caused angry. I used to have a girl like zuzi but I let her go, big mistake!

Wetin happen, gist me
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by SuperOnyi: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
Therock5555:

Bro, nobody gave me everything in this life, so nobody should expect everything from me.

Whether she was remorseful or not, gaslighting me didn't walk out

shocked

I understand grin... I was just reacting the same way dudes were reacting to zubby77's there and back in time. The particular scene reminded me of zubby.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by SuperOnyi: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Therock5555:

Wetin happen, gist me

shocked

She's a confused virgin girl, at first I wasn't giving her enough attention because I was trying to be careful -- she was the daughter of my boss. Back then, I lived with them.

Instead of telling me what's on her mind, she kept everything to herself. She ended up starting another relationship with another guy but since I didn't care. My guy tell me say I don jonz, I gatz go confront her.

She started crying and wanted me back, I kept managing her until I had to escape that hellhole of the issue I had with her dad, she went to school in the East.

Omo, I still miss her... grin, at one point, I was wondering if she was zuzi grin... Because I refused to deflower her... I really liked her even though I never showed her and stopped communicating with her...

Man, it's hustle o'clock now. Very soon, I'm going binge-fvvking just like you grin.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

She's a confused virgin girl, at first I wasn't giving her enough attention because I was trying to be careful -- she was the daughter of my boss. Back then, I lived with them.

Instead of telling me what's on her mind, she kept everything to herself. She ended up starting another relationship with another guy but since I didn't care. My guy tell me say I don jonz, I gatz go confront her.

She started crying and wanted me back, I kept managing her until I had to escape that hellhole of the issue I had with her dad, she went to school in the East.

Omo, I still miss her... grin, at one point, I was wondering if she was zuzi grin... Because I refused to deflower her... I really liked her even though I never showed her and stopped communicating with her...

Man, it's hustle o'clock now. Very soon, I'm going binge-fvvking just like you grin.

Hmm, atleast you left yours untouched, me wey nack zuzi tiregrin

Guess what, me and zuzi still dey together, infact na she be my number one chick despite say we dey see approximately 3 times a year, walahi if person tell me say I go maintain distance relationship, I no for gree, see my life.

No be say I no dey cheat but my paroles na strictly fwb

Abeg Invite/host me when you wan start your binge fucking, na that kin thing I dey like, hahaha

To whoever is liking all my chapter posts, you're the real MVP

2 Likes

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by SuperOnyi: 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
Therock5555:

Hmm, atleast you left yours untouched, me wey nack zuzi tiregrin

Guess what, me and zuzi still dey together, infact na she be my number one chick despite say we dey see approximately 3 times a year, walahi if person tell me say I go maintain distance relationship, I no for gree, see my life.

No be say I no dey cheat but my paroles na strictly fwb

Abeg Invite/host me when you wan start your binge fucking, na that kin thing I dey like, hahaha

To whoever is liking all my chapter posts, you're the real MVP

shocked

grin grin

Omo, I'm do happy to hear y'all are still together... I'm the motherfúckèr behind the liking mission cheesy. The Rock! Of course, you go get invitation when everywhere stew for your boy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.