Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,472 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) (105278 Views)

It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth / Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hushmoni:
Since FBI is involved, they don't go for cases that they are not sure. grin I'm sorry for him. Na like 40 years in custody grin
He is cooperating so he will get a reduced sentence.
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
showafrica:

The man dey claim detective, but him no smart at all
At all at all
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by naijaman2225(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
[quote author=Comedian2019 post=104279736]Day don break for this one head. Abba Kyari matter has taken over, no more bbnaija.
[/quote
THANK GOD OOOO
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by abbey621(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
musicwriter:

Unfortunately, the US doesn't work that way unless for their selfish interest. Anything they're doing is to recover money lost by their citizens. Sorry, but they don't really care about corruption in Nigeria.

Most people won't understand what I just said, yet if I say more you'll call me a conspiracy theorist.

Just ask yourself; why did they grant Pantami visa to visit the US despite public outcry in Nigeria about Pantami's relationship with terrorists? The answer is that they don't care as long as Pantami is pursuing a policy that would allow the US access to Nigeria's phone and NIN database (in order to solve crimes for US citizens). So even as Pantami represent a bigger threat to them but they don't care........ for now.

They are not doing this to help Nigeria, rather they're fighting for their own citizens. This is the part Africans and their elites and leaders don't understand.

It's all about interest.

AS THEY SHOULD! Any government that does not put its citizens first is a failure....E.g Nigeria, UAR
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by BobbyZrealist(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
jaxxy:

Then the US must be an illogical and irrational country.

Abba has committed a crime no doubt bt not what the US is out to paint him as. That is my point. Atleast until we see better evidence. I want to see real bribes and conspiracy not all this circus and Santa Claus they are doing.

Abba Kyari is likely a "Dirty Harry".
Until he proves otherwise.
All evidence so far,point to the right.

The U.S is unbiased and straightforward. Unlike in Nigeria, where people defend their kinsmen even when he/she is wrong,just because they belong to the same tribe,religion or region.
I don't partake in such

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by igbowoman: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
Were they lovers?
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by emonis88: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
BlueAir:
angry I can see say craze don chop u finish. Move along
Motherf**ker u move along . I thought u were ready to run mouth like d daft that u r, what stopped ur crazy ass. U don't know how organized crime works in d US so u spitting robbish.
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by Fourwinds: 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
Jerryherd:
Abba Kyari really showed Ipobian fools hell, now they are everywhere throwing bullshit around

Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by BobbyZrealist(m): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
BlueAir:
angry Wheres the logic in persecuting a man for been a friend to a fraudster instead for abusing his public power. Oh ye suckerrs. Suddenly Nigerians that can hire police for bully works if given the chance are the one crucifying one just to lick foreign buttt

It is not about licking foreign butt.
Let no case be an exception
That is how Babachir Lawal,Kemi Adeosun and Maina Gworzo,where all nailed. Due to the vigalance on public figures.
We the masses are to keep them in check
It is about kicking Abba Kyari's Ass.
We don't give a damn who stands in the way,we are taking them to the cleaners.
We ain't got time about their Faith,tribe or region.
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by Fourwinds: 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
Almaigaa:
All IPOB TERRORIST snd their SYMPATHISERS must go to jail grin

That is Buhari and his zombies

Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by musicwriter(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
abbey621:

AS THEY SHOULD! Any government that does not put its citizens first is a failure....E.g Nigeria, UAR

Correct!.

Nigerian leaders and most African leaders are just slaves created to serve the system I explained.
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by Queenslander(f): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
ifeanyibxt:
Make alaye come online reply me...
Smh, You actually sent him a message?? Lool. What is the matter with you?? grin
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

Abba Kyari is likely a "Dirty Harry".
Until he proves otherwise.
All evidence so far,point to the right.

The U.S is unbiased and straightforward. Unlike in Nigeria, where people defend their kinsmen even when he/she is wrong,just because they belong to the same tribe,religion or region.
I don't partake in such

That’s good then. I defended onyema on certain grounds and I’m defending kyari on certain grounds also and I have stated some of them.

America is straightforward yes I agree to a large extent bt not definitely not perfect. Trump and many of his men had issues some break of the law and order yet he got away with it and some of his men were prosecuted. So calm down the law should be done fairly not this online jungle justice we enjoying doing when it suits us.

If sufficient evidence is provided fine. Abba has only himself to blame. Like I said I’m yet to see amounts of bribes and clear conspiracy.
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by blasterman(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
psucc:
Some fellas here are claiming, howbeit falsely, that Kyari will come out of this clean.

If not for any other thing, the US will use this Kyari to prove to the world that Nigeria and her leaders are playing lipservice on fighting corruption.

Now is for him to either make a list of those he has worked for in such deals or keep bear his cross alone.

They are asking Hushpuppy to account for the money.

He said he transferred 1.1$M to kyari

they can trace that money
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by Apination(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Perfectbeing:
The corrupt cop won't come out of this clean but there's nothing wrong with sending his image to Hush Puppy. No law was broken here..
Have you ever been to a court sitting? You're already making conclusions when the prosecution is just giving their opening statement. The case just start, they are yet to begin. All the court needs is reasonable doubt, if Kyari can be tied to having a relationship with Hush and proven that such a relationship exists, every other thing will stick cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by Nkitara: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
Jerryherd:
Abba Kyari really showed Ipobian fools hell, now they are everywhere throwing bullshit around
E pain am grin grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by faste: 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
bunto:
Nigerians really have low self esteem.

So painful to watch! Most populated black nation and still we feel so inferior.
Sad! Sad! Sad!
It is not about low self-esteem,but about hatred for the corrupt and oppressive elites.
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by Tapout(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
dan2090:
Bush Meat done dey Chatch the Hunter ....
He still has a defence if the government want to save themselves the whole shame....
I'm just saying...

This APC government will dare not intervene in this case. I'll be surprised if they do so, Because it's this same Hushpuppi that they have used to taunt Atiku, Saraki and other PDP top figures for while now. Let's see how this plays out now one of theirs has been looped in the case.
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by Fortez: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
They should also go after all politicians association in one way or the other with him
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by ojmartins(m): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
Northernblood3:
FBI Reveals How Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi
see mugu shey e de form good cop abi,thank God say no be for 9ja go querry am
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Abeg if nude pix dey make dem put am. make we see DCP gbola

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by linearity: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
teabully:
infact FBI doesn't need pin, passcode or anytin, pple wey go start ur lappy without ur password

Agree, but not true in all cases….if you have an iPhone, they will need your PIN or cooperation from Apple, otherwise their efforts to use brute force to access your device will permanently damage the data before they get to it.

iPhone started encrypting your phone data long time ago and your phone PIN or finger printer or facial biometric, depending on how you set up your access also serve to decrypt that data….I don’t know if Android have started it.

There are strong pressure from FBI and law enforcement in the US to force phone vendors to provide a back door to law enforcement, but Apple and many other manufacturers have been pushing back.
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
Aba Kyari everywhere
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by fof1: 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
Northernblood3:

GREEDY AGGRANDISEMENT. HYPED SPECIAL COP LACKING TRUE WORK ETIQUETTE...SUCH IF NOT TAMED WILL BE COME IG CONTINUING OFFICIAL CORRUPTION.
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by Johnnygill(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
And the incompetent IG is still holding him in d force.
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Apination:

Have you ever been to a court sitting? You're already making conclusions when the prosecution is just giving their opening statement. The case just start, they are yet to begin. All the court needs is reasonable doubt, if Kyari can be tied to having a relationship with Hush and proven that such a relationship exists, every other thing will stick cheesy
I only said the sending of pictures itself isn't a crime.
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by OgaNurse: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Northernblood3:
Every Dubai connect dun dey shake
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by Ovamboland(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
Northernblood3:

Does Atiku, Dogara, Saraki, Dino also not need to be picked up for inviting Hushpuppie to be part of Dubai strategy?

It will be interesting to learn how much he contributed to their online hacking plan

Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by BlueAir: 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
sad Werey u better return go yabaleft. The way US sweet for ur mouth,it's obvious u never pass Ghana for ur life
emonis88:

Motherf**ker u move along . I thought u were ready to run mouth like d daft that u r, what stopped ur crazy ass. U don't know how organized crime works in d US so u spitting robbish.
Re: Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) by ElValiente(m): 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
I don't know if his criminal a*s his gaybriel but frank uba is..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.