Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? (78340 Views)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
15ssDRIVE:
If jealous leaves you completely,you no go ever get trouble.

In my Case,my rival Na bunner and me self be member,as soon as she start jittery. I decode straight and once I enter I just greet my guy.

Good thing be say,him self na correct. Imagine say we dey inside dey weeed. She dey outside dey think.

Nasarawa Babes,I raise my Yansh for Una oh.
Correct guy, my type of guys not the mad that can kill on top woman matter, Go to prison for life and she continues chopping bad boy s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
Judybash93:
LMAO.... To the street she belongs,to the street she returnet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
Zubis3269:
Last 2 weeks I visted my girlfriend unannounced in reaching there I decided to tip toe to her door and listened quietly only to hear her moaning loudly
I jejely knock they keep quiet and I continued knocking unti they open the door went Inside and greeted the nigga, and zoom off...case closed
grin
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
benzzyno:
My visit was not unannounced oo.. Na the other nigga come unannounced.!. So i closed late on a Friday.. My babe stays closer to my work place.. Then i decide to just chill the night at her place.. Fast forward to the next day which is Saturday.. Since am not going to work i decided to chill a little bit before i go home.. Atleast eat good food first grin.. The other nigga came in ooo while she was in the kitchen, omoh na boxers i wear d press laptop oo. grin[center][/center] grin Las Las babe introduce two of us oo.. That guy still be my nigga till today!.. We get new babes now. cheesy wink
Haha real guys that understands WhatsApp, not the stupid that will draw knife
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:51am On Aug 02, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Correct guy, my type of guys not the mad that can kill on top woman matter, Go to prison for life and she continues chopping bad boy s

Correct Boss,
The woman go dey enjoy outside, guy go dey suffer heat rashes inside jail.

Suru-Lere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by authority2006(m): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2021
Wardstunna22:
2016 through 2018 My ex was lashing random guys truth be told I was working for a firm so I was always traveling as if that was not enough she was caught lashing my guy someone that once told me she doesn't fit me it was painful I couldn't eat for weeks I lost weight. He later started beating her blue black while taking out his frustration on her and her excesses while they were loved up dating. 2020 I got a call from her pleading for assistance out of a few I sent her 5k and she asked if it's for credit this year 2021 she says she has never loved a guy like me b4 that I am so different. Truth be told the difference between me and the guys be say I be Mumu to her for treating her like a human being. I begged her never to call me she still does what do I do? I would have lost the Sim but it's my business sim I can't block her cos I don't block people. Please what do I do am I really a Mumu I still feel pity for her but I can't take her back after she lashed about 5guys I know that's unfair. Women indeed you guys are worth more than opening of legs I still Feel Sober when I remember what she took me through...

You can't change sim card, you can't block her? Then, ignore her calls and texts
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by authority2006(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2021
mirinder:
Serves you right. Nasty bitch

Why would you say that? Any reason apart from her being a female?
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by authority2006(m): 8:17am On Aug 02, 2021
gonkin:

Diddn't have to. She explained but her reasons weren't good enough. She wasn't much of a liar like most professionals. Although I've been sensing and noticing the signs of some else being involved I just didn't want to bother my with thoughts that she was cheating. Her friend once snitched on her but I kept it to myself. That was just proof. Later I thanked my stars cuz she was into the pay for butt game.

Olosho or what?
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Shaneroberts: 7:55am On Apr 25, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions / Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.