Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu (42772 Views)

Mele Kyari: Nigeria Will Stop Importing Petroleum Products By Mid-2023 / Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Zeejohnson: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
You've sold your conscience
Sorry!
TopRadio100:
Check signature for massive giveaways
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by egoldman(m): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

So when are they picking him or you are yet to have intel about that?

Stop digressing man, why didn't they send their men to pick up onyema and atiku? Meanwhile onyema still buys his aircrafts from the US.

But wait, make I digress small, should u be in need of nice babanriga, we have the latest tailor in town, just send money to his account and you can pick up your clothes at the nearest police station, do you need his contact?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
This one want Politicians to dig his past!
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Edyice: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kingscare1 can you simply delete what you type .

Yahoo is yahoo

If you see how EFCC are braking hotels door just to get them boys . Do You know how many victims have dead because been played and empty their account . Now Abba Kyari also took some money ( which you called mouth watering offer ) because he has been doing such things, that’s why he accept the money without asking any questions. Only if you know how many people abba kyari has killed. He cup is full . No preaching .

If you see how people commit suicide after losing money abroad. Thank Goodness you have a phone browse and see for yourself..

2 Likes

Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Interesting days ahead
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Monogamy: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
justosee:
My question is, was there ever an official request for Atiku?

There is nothing like official request letter same as Kyari's case. Even if there are any, it would be ignored by the Nigeria government

It's only NPF that can prosecute Kyari on this case as one of their officers not FBI or USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Lamasta(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
dragunov:

Is it today that the government has been supporting criminality? It happens everyday in Nigeria.
This particular one weak all of us

1 Like

Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by humility33(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:
If that should be the case Atiku could have been extradited to Usa or perhaps Allen Onyema

Or?

You're a shame see how tribalism and sentiment blocked yr thinking if he is truly guilty he should face the music

1 Like

Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Sluvist(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
US FBI can not call for handling over Kyari because in the case they talked about, it only involved a Nigerian citizen and Nigerian police within Nigeria's territory. They can only try Hushpuppy's cases that involves other US or alikes citizens. A case in Nigeria, by Nigerians is a sole responsibility of Nigerian government to handle ( as a sovereign country) by whatever the nature of the case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Monogamy: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
egoldman:

Stop digressing man, why didn't they send their men to pick up onyema and atiku? Meanwhile onyema still buys his aircrafts from the US.

But wait, make I digress small, should u be in need of nice babanriga, we have the latest tailor in town, just send money to his account and you can pick up your clothes at the nearest police station, do you need his contact?

Even if Usa sent letter for Atiku, Onyenma or Kyari, Nigeria government won't honor it.

So the news about FBI sending their agents to Nigeria for Kyari na big fat fake news

1 Like

Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Malawian(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Commentor:
Therefore Onyeama should also be on that plane.
Carry both of them, nothing concern us with Onyema.

2 Likes

Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by AlexBells(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
lexy2014:

Is it Nigerians that offer police bribe or it is police that demands for bribe?
Police don't request for bribe if you done no wrong, Nigerians are notorious for the wrong thing, you will see someone driving the car but will not put on sit belt, like what's wrong with people, they will drive without their car particular or expired or no driving licence, these petty errors and Nigeria prefer to give #50 naira then let the police do their work, you will see people using a broken side mirror for months, a lot of petty things, shall we even talk about drinking and driving or jumping que forget, Nigeria weird.

1 Like

Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Monogamy: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Sluvist:
US FBI can not call for handling over Kyari because in the case they talked about, it only involved a Nigerian citizen and Nigerian police within Nigeria's territory. They can only try Hushpuppy's cases that involves other US or alikes citizens. A case in Nigeria, by Nigerians is a sole responsibility of Nigerian government to handle ( as a sovereign country) by whatever the nature of the case.

Simple as ABC.

What's the business of FBI with bribery allegation case in Nigeria?

Is Kyari working for Usa police or Nigeria police

1 Like

Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by 27Pushing30: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kate06:
I am following this trending news keenly. We have seen how Kanu was extradited at once without any court order. We are also watching how they want to forcefully extradite Igboho to Nigeria.

Now, my question is. Why will the FBI with a court order still seek the approval of The Nigerian Govt and the NPF to extradite the Supercop?

If FBI can extradite an ordinary citizen without even getting a court warrant, why then is Kyari special after all, he has outdone and broken a lot of records.

More revelations will unfold in the coming weeks as I see Cubuna and some top goons who will go down the drain as well.

But mind you, I stated this on my whatsapp timeline yesterday that the FG is trying hard to bury this case by lobbying the US to set the case aside as this involves a Northerner and of course, A top 'so-called celebrated supercop.

It's time to reap what he has sowed. No mercy. Let him face the music. grin

Why did Benin republic not immediately release Igboho to Nigeria?

Learn to think
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Monogamy: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
AlexBells:

Police don't request for bribe if you done no wrong, Nigerians are notorious for the wrong thing, you will see someone driving the car but will not put on sit belt, like what's wrong with people, they will drive without their car particular or expired or no driving licence, these petty errors and Nigeria prefer to give #50 naira then let the police do their work, you will see people using a broken side mirror for months, a lot of petty things, shall we even talk about drinking and driving or jumping que forget, Nigeria weird.

@ emboldened, pardon!!
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by AlexBells(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Psalmistproject:

WTH do you mean by tax treaty?!
If your business is based in US, or you export to US, you pay tax the same goes for US dealings in Nigeria. Or, have you been paying taxes to US government while you are here in Nigeria?
Or your government wants to recieve tax form google because you want to use internet??. Let's keep joking!
When you work online on platform like google, amazon etc. While living in Nigeria 30% of your earnings from those websites are deducted whereas countries that have tax treaties with US gets 100% of their royalties
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by frog12: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
the good part na NORTHERN president dey there. i wan see the BACKLASH from this !

if a SOUTHERN president decides to extradite, the NORTHERNERS will be agree that one of their STARS is being sent to the TIGER jaws

2 Likes

Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by KaluwisxPRO: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
CSTRR:

Because of one abokii that's of no use to anybody.

You would piss off the leader of the Free world?

Today it’s one Abokii, tomorrow they will call for the head of someone else. Police worldwide are useless until it’s time for them to prove a point, and that’s what they’re doing in this case. the crime in this situation does not look like an extraditable offense, but they’re pushing for his head because he’s a supposed super cop who turned out to be corrupt.
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by AlexBells(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mikecold:
what cheated

Nigeria that entered into it knows USA is number 1 civil rights country where alot of its citizens evading justice may run to

Reason they signed the deal
Why can't they also sign tax treaty so that Nigerians working online in US websites can recieve 100% of their royalties
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Sluvist(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kate06:
I am following this trending news keenly. We have seen how Kanu was extradited at once without any court order. We are also watching how they want to forcefully extradite Igboho to Nigeria.

Now, my question is. Why will the FBI with a court order still seek the approval of The Nigerian Govt and the NPF to extradite the Supercop?

If FBI can extradite an ordinary citizen without even getting a court warrant, why then is Kyari special after all, he has outdone and broken a lot of records.

More revelations will unfold in the coming weeks as I see Cubuna and some top goons who will go down the drain as well.

But mind you, I stated this on my whatsapp timeline yesterday that the FG is trying hard to bury this case by lobbying the US to set the case aside as this involves a Northerner and of course, A top 'so-called celebrated supercop.

It's time to reap what he has sowed. No mercy. Let him face the music. grin
There are a lot for you to understand. In the case they are talking about, it involved Nigerians and it happened within Nigeria's territory. So, FBI can only notify Nigeria's government about their findings in the issue, but they lack the right to ask for extradition.
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Babaken(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
82% Buhari's working committee are nothing but a disgrace.
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by egoldman(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Even if Usa sent letter for Atiku, Onyenma or Kyari, Nigeria government won't honor it.

So the news about FBI sending their agents to Nigeria for Kyari na big fat fake news

Some Bmcs who have some atom of shame have shut up for now, that's ok with me, it's obvious u are shamelessly ready to defend a criminal because he is from your tribe, this is last you will hear from me on this , I don't operate on this low level of yours.

5 Likes

Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Vaiki(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
kingscare1:
Nobody holy, if you have the chance to make millions of dollars from hushpuppy regardless of who you are won't you take the opportunity? I know most people condemning him will do so without a second blink.

We're all hypocrites.

Crime and corruption are not good but let's look at what he did from a personal angle for us to understand that it's not easy not to roll with a popular big boy like hushpuppy when everyone was familiarizing with them and such chance came up for him.

I'm not supporting crime and corruption, all I'm saying is let him do the time if found guilty of what he's is indicted for but let's put ourselves in his shoes for a second to understand the mouth watery offers he got from hushpuppy that put him into the mess and let us not be quick to criticize him because most of us could have taken such offers.

In as much as we must let justice prevail in our society to cob such bribery and corruption, we must also give a fair hearing to culprits.

Criminal rehabilitation and justice I stand.

It's isn't easy for him.
If he was really intelligent I never expected he will ever leave a chat message trail with a guy like Hush. Personally I think kyari is a very low budget police officer for rolling with that scum. Kyari would have chosen his crime master carefully especially one that steals in dollars,now he's gonna have a mug shot. Shameful!
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Monogamy: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
egoldman:

Some Bmcs who have some atom of shame have shut up for now, that's ok with me, it's obvious u are shamelessly ready to defend a criminal because he is from your tribe, this is last you will hear from me on this , I don't operate on this low level of yours.

As usual, whenever you guys are being cornered, tantrum is the next...

Eish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article / Petrol Price Will Crash In One Month — Marketers / Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.