Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu (42773 Views)

Mele Kyari: Nigeria Will Stop Importing Petroleum Products By Mid-2023 / Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Duru9(m): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
Elzakzaky:

When will the UK extradite Alison-Madueke?

Go and ask UK government sir

1 Like

Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by SweetiliciousD: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
kingscare1:
Nobody holy, if you have the chance to make millions of dollars from hushpuppy regardless of who you are won't you take the opportunity? I know most people condemning him will do so without a second blink.

We're all hypocrites.

Crime and corruption are not good but let's look at what he did from a personal angle for us to understand that it's not easy not to roll with a popular big boy like hushpuppy when everyone was familiarizing with them and such chance came up for him.

I'm not supporting crime and corruption, all I'm saying is let him do the time if found guilty of what he's is indicted for but let's put ourselves in his shoes for a second to understand the mouth watery offers he got from hushpuppy that put him into the mess and let us not be quick to criticize him because most of us could have taken such offers.

In as much as we must let justice prevail in our society to cob such bribery and corruption, we must also give a fair hearing to culprits.

Criminal rehabilitation and justice I stand.

It's isn't easy for him.

Speak for yourself and your father's house.

MNK is a terrorist. Yea yea( no problems)

Sunday Igboho is a terrorist..... Yea yea (No problems)

Abba Kyari is a criminal accomplice in Uniform (Nooo Noooo, all of us are criminals..
?)

Are you kidding me ?? ??

1 Like

Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by lanocfoods: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
kingscare1:
Nobody holy, if you have the chance to make millions of dollars from hushpuppy regardless of who you are won't you take the opportunity? I know most people condemning him will do so without a second blink.

We're all hypocrites.

Crime and corruption are not good but let's look at what he did from a personal angle for us to understand that it's not easy not to roll with a popular big boy like hushpuppy when everyone was familiarizing with them and such chance came up for him.

I'm not supporting crime and corruption, all I'm saying is let him do the time if found guilty of what he's is indicted for but let's put ourselves in his shoes for a second to understand the mouth watery offers he got from hushpuppy that put him into the mess and let us not be quick to criticize him because most of us could have taken such offers.

In as much as we must let justice prevail in our society to cob such bribery and corruption, we must also give a fair hearing to culprits.

It's isn't easy for him.
That is why they said he should come to the USA so they can hear him fairly cool

1 Like

Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by BigSam13: 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
If husp no mention names presidency won't surface; chai,every criminality leadership in 9ja,consume by �
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Kingomang: 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
kingscare1:

We're all hypocrites.

It's isn't easy for him.

Let him face the music. We don't expect a law giver to be a law breaker.
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by DaRuud(m): 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nothing go happen , Las las den go seize him passport or dent am entry into US.

After 2 weeks , the whole case will be over . Next story please !

Duru9:
If Nigeria no agree
Make una come abduct am sharply

We don't want yahoo officers here

That's why he too like taking pictures
Hushbingo really influence am
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Polynek(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
Am I the only one who noticed dat Igbo's are d most happy pple about all dix tinx happening grin
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by jaxxy(m): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Interesting.
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by NotGej: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lamasta:
Not treating this case the way its suppose to is tantamount to supporting criminality by the government....

Nigeria government is the highest supporter of criminality. They aid criminals and refuse enforcement of the law. Just like the case of touts, area boys, NURTW operation around the country.

Nigeria is a dysfunctional society

1 Like

Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by jkarmstrong(m): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
I don't care one bit for Abba Kyari, but pres m buhari would be the most stupid president in the whole world to hand over Abba Kyari to the FBI.

The best way to understand what the president should do is to picture it this way: you have a child who allegedly went to your neighbour's house to steal something, before eventually running back home.

Some time after your neighbour knocks at your door demanding to take your child away and punish them for the offence they have committed. What would you do?

Would a reasonable parent not ask the neighbour to chill first let him find out from the child whether he did it or not before punishing them? And even if the child is found guilty,would the reasonable parent ever hand over the child to be punished by the neighbour? The reasonable parent would simply apologize on behalf of the child before going ahead to punish the child himself.

It is a simple sturv. Nigeria should acknowledge the case, before going on to conduct a private investigation. If Abba Kyari is found guilty by the process initiated then he should be punished according to our laws, if he is innocent then he should be allowed to go about his business freely in Nigeria at least.

Whatever the case, only a fool would hand him over to the FBI.
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Laboni: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:
If that should be the case Atiku could have been extradited to Usa or perhaps Allen Onyema

Or?
Where is the court warrant for arrest?
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by 27Pushing30: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
Numerouno94:

because his still under trial for breaking their law; he obtained a fake Benin passport. That's a crime.

Why was that Wikileaks guy not released to the UK/USA despite being in another countries embassy in the UK?
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Psalmistproject: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
AlexBells:

When you work online on platform like google, amazon etc. While living in Nigeria 30% of your earnings from those websites are deducted whereas countries that have tax treaties with US gets 100% of their royalties

Hmmm I weak for you o!
What will our government use to create this balance? The exigencies involved in international economic relations between countries are quite beyond our scope.

Even if Buhari can take concessions to give us an edge he wouldn't because majority of e-commerce agents are southerners. Making sacrifices for it means empowering southerners and would rather die than do such
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by honeycrown(m): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
Leu me ask you, was the government right in abducting MNK? If you say yes, then I rest my case and conclude on the side you belong

jkarmstrong:
I don't care one bit for Abba Kyari, but pres m buhari would be the most stupid president in the whole world to hand over Abba Kyari to the FBI.

The best way to understand what the president should do is to picture it this way: you have a child who allegedly want to your neighbour's house to steal something, before eventually running back home.

Some time after your neighbour knocks at your door demanding to take your child away and punish them for the offence they have committed. What would you do?

Would a reasonable parent not ask the neighbour to chill first let him find out from the child whether he did it or not before punishing them? And even if the child is found guilty,would the reasonable parent ever hand over the child to be punished by the neighbour? The reasonable parent would simply apologize on behalf of the child before going ahead to punish the child himself.

It is a simple sturv. Nigeria should acknowledge the case, before going on to conduct a private investigation. If Abba Kyari is found guilty by the process initiated then he should be punished according to our laws, if he is innocent then he should be allowed to go about his business freely in Nigeria at least.

Whatever the case, only a fool would hand him over to the FBI.
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by jkarmstrong(m): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
honeycrown:
Leu me ask you, was the government right in abducting MNK? If you say yes, then I rest my case and conclude on the side you belong

Legally the government was not right considering it is against international law to do what they did i.e pick up a person travelling with a foreign passport in a foreign country that you do not have an extradition arrangement with. This is the fact, but if I told you that I was surprised they picked up NK, especially by resorting to such methods, I would be lying.

In fact I predicted that Nigeria would use such methods to get Nnamdi Kanu a few weeks before they eventually picked him up. I am not clairvoyant or anything, I simply applied objective common sense. Buhari would always attempt to get NK with such methods, he even has history with such shenanigans.

Think about it, Nigeria is a sovereign nation with billions of dollars and 200 million people. It has thousands of special agents in its security forces, it has bilateral relations with many countries, for Nigeria to pick up Nnamdi Kanu anywhere he is hiding in the world na small thing abeg. Na for this life person they pay person to kill another person with less than 1000 naira. To catch Nanamdi Kanu in a foreign country, staying as a private citizen, without an army protecting him na beans, abeg. The legality, truth, or otherwise of their action is irrelevant. It is what it is and it was always going to happen.

No vex, I am on nobody's side (not even on the side of the truth) I am simply applying common sense.
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Simba00007(m): 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kobicove:
What's Kingsley Moghalu's business in this matter?

Since when did he become and international lawyer to be giving expert opinion on legal matters? undecided
He is also a citizen of the country
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by lexy2014: 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
AlexBells:

Police don't request for bribe if you done no wrong, Nigerians are notorious for the wrong thing, you will see someone driving the car but will not put on sit belt, like what's wrong with people, they will drive without their car particular or expired or no driving licence, these petty errors and Nigeria prefer to give #50 naira then let the police do their work, you will see people using a broken side mirror for months, a lot of petty things, shall we even talk about drinking and driving or jumping que forget, Nigeria weird.

I didn't ask u this plenty grammar. D question is simple:

Is it Nigerians that offer police bribe or is it police that demands for bribe?
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by xeju: 12:10am On Jul 31, 2021
kingscare1:

We're all hypocrites.

It's isn't easy for him.
You're not defending corruption and at the same time defending corruption. You don't have a stand, you're lukewarm. Beta you're spat out
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by gstream: 12:50am On Jul 31, 2021
kingscare1:

We're all hypocrites.

It's isn't easy for him.

Thank God your brain reset... You had started with "mumu talk" but ended well. Your village people would be disappointed.
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by ril19(m): 12:56am On Jul 31, 2021
You see how highly unexpected it is that this reigning and highly decorated officer is captured and subdued, this exactly what awaits those who think and believe that they are sitting on top of and solely riding on Nigeria's political elephant.
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Luminary2000: 1:54am On Jul 31, 2021
[quote author=kingscare1 post=104257143]Nobody holy, if you have the chance to make millions of dollars from hushpuppy regardless of who you are won't you take the opportunity? I know most people condemning him will do so without a second blink.

We're all hypocrites.

Fair hearing lol...oga he that brings ant infested firewood.. should always expect the lizard.. have you thought about the lives that was affected thue to this scam operation..he should man up to his actions..and for the rehab...u fit go FBI official page and make the suggestion..
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Luminary2000: 1:56am On Jul 31, 2021
favor914:
Only a Zombie & Mumu will think otherwise, Nigeria will never release any of its citizens to another country, even Kanu & igboho we demanded that they face justice here at home.

This is a case of Interpol...
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 31, 2021
PiperPP:
Please find below our Over 40+ Sports collection covering all major European Competitions

Stream all with Zero Data.
Check signature for link and Agent outlet to pickup your DATA-Free SIM card.
Available in all physical outlets Nationwide.

What is the name of your app ?
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Gval123: 4:45am On Jul 31, 2021
kingscare1:

We're all hypocrites.

It's isn't easy for him.
No, put yourself in the position of the person whose money was stolen. If them scam you, will you be happy? The idiot should be arrested immediately. Imagine asking a criminal to police the country
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by SmartPolician: 4:50am On Jul 31, 2021
kingscare1:

We're all hypocrites.

It's isn't easy for him.

Speak for yourself, oga
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Malawian(m): 5:18am On Jul 31, 2021
Polynek:
Am I the only one who noticed dat Igbo's are d most happy pple about all dix tinx happening grin
Question is, why are your tribe not happy a criminal is being asked to go and clear his name? Is it because he is your tribal criminal? Same things you accuse Igbos of.
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by authority2006(m): 6:36am On Jul 31, 2021
Lamasta:

But You agree he collected bribe

As long as the evidence against him is solid, I have no business defending him.
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by authority2006(m): 6:36am On Jul 31, 2021
Coronavirus1:

If they try it we are not an independent nation

You get my drift. Thanks
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by AlexBells(m): 7:41am On Jul 31, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u this plenty grammar. D question is simple:

Is it Nigerians that offer police bribe or is it police that demands for bribe?
As surprising as it may seem it is Nigerians that offer bribe because it seems like we always in hurry or at fault by default

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article / Petrol Price Will Crash In One Month — Marketers / Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.