Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu (42763 Views)

Mele Kyari: Nigeria Will Stop Importing Petroleum Products By Mid-2023 / Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by lexy2014: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2021
AlexBells:

Can you also invalidate the part The dictionary had told you that bribe is recieved, and I had told you the distinction between bribery and robbery now can you also produced apart from opinion from biased journalism an accredited research or publication where bribery is classified as a "Demand

There's nothing to invalidate or validate since I haven't made any claim. U are d one making claims. So kindly answer d following questions:

Can u produce where in ur dictionary that u shared that says bribe isn't a demand but a mutual agreement?

If u claim that they can "stage a broad day robbery", y can't they demand for bribe?
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by AlexBells(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2021
lexy2014:

There's nothing to invalidate or validate since I haven't made any claim. U are d one making claims. So kindly answer d following questions:

Can u produce where in ur dictionary that u shared that says bribe isn't a demand but a mutual agreement?

If u claim that they can "stage a broad day robbery", y can't they demand for bribe?
The fact you haven't made claims does not imply nothing to invalidate, of course in validating your own claim will only raise questions of sanity, invalidation exists to counter others opinion not necessarily yours so Can you also invalidate the part The dictionary had told you that bribe is recieved, and I had told you the distinction between bribery and robbery now can you also produced apart from opinion from biased journalism an accredited research or publication where bribery is classified as a "Demand
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Polynek(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2021
Malawian:

Question is, why are your tribe not happy a criminal is being asked to go and clear his name? Is it because he is your tribal criminal? Same things you accuse Igbos of.
Nwanne Abukwa m onye Igbo oo grin
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by lexy2014: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2021
AlexBells:

The fact you haven't made claims does not imply nothing to invalidate, of course in validating your own claim will only raise questions of sanity, invalidation exists to counter others opinion not necessarily yours so Can you also invalidate the part The dictionary had told you that bribe is recieved, and I had told you the distinction between bribery and robbery now can you also produced apart from opinion from biased journalism an accredited research or publication where bribery is classified as a "Demand

Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by AlexBells(m): 11:28am On Jul 31, 2021
lexy2014:

Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Malawian(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2021
Polynek:
Nwanne Abukwa m onye Igbo oo grin
Okay Nwunne. Nsogbu adiro.

Achorom ka ndi Black Americans ahu tinye ihe buru ibu n'ime ike nsi ya.

Nonsense and Kyari
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Polynek(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2021
Malawian:

Okay Nwunne. Nsogbu adiro.

Achorom ka ndi Black Americans ahu tinye ihe buru ibu n'ime ike nsi ya.

Nonsense and Kyari
grin Ikpofelam grin
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by lexy2014: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
AlexBells:

Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by AlexBells(m): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
lexy2014:

I will have to let you win, so that people don't have to be continually notified of new posts on this topic which by the way was not about the context of bribery but I made my point and you had been dragging it on, I could have said let's create an entirely new place to trash out the argument but I don't truthfully have such time.

Wll we all human have other features like consciousness and conscience, let these two guide us as we grow in a complex world, I argue to learn also, I had learnt some things from you so I would be grateful, I hope now, I'm free to official say, I'm no longer interested in this argument as it leads no where.
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by chiedozie198100: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
kingscare1:
Nobody holy, if you have the chance to make millions of dollars from hushpuppy regardless of who you are won't you take the opportunity? I know most people condemning him will do so without a second blink.

We're all hypocrites.

Crime and corruption are not good but let's look at what he did from a personal angle for us to understand that it's not easy not to roll with a popular big boy like hushpuppy when everyone was familiarizing with them and such chance came up for him.

I'm not supporting crime and corruption, all I'm saying is let him do the time if found guilty of what he's is indicted for but let's put ourselves in his shoes for a second to understand the mouth watery offers he got from hushpuppy that put him into the mess and let us not be quick to criticize him because most of us could have taken such offers.

In as much as we must let justice prevail in our society to cob such bribery and corruption, we must also give a fair hearing to culprits.

Criminal rehabilitation and justice I stand.

It's isn't easy for him.

Advice him to go to the US and tell them what you just typed here.
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by lexy2014: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
AlexBells:

I will have to let you win, so that people don't have to be continually notified of new posts on this topic which by the way was not about the context of bribery but I made my point and you had been dragging it on, I could have said let's create an entirely new place to trash out the argument but I don't truthfully have such time.

Wll we all human have other features like consciousness and conscience, let these two guide us as we grow in a complex world, I argue to learn also, I had learnt some things from you so I would be grateful, I hope now, I'm free to official say, I'm no longer interested in this argument as it leads no where.

Pls where's d argument? I didn't no questions have become argument. So it's about winning & loosing to u. I only asked u to clarify ur claims:

Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by Freebills12: 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
kingscare1:
Nobody holy, if you have the chance to make millions of dollars from hushpuppy regardless of who you are won't you take the opportunity? I know most people condemning him will do so without a second blink.

We're all hypocrites.

Crime and corruption are not good but let's look at what he did from a personal angle for us to understand that it's not easy not to roll with a popular big boy like hushpuppy when everyone was familiarizing with them and such chance came up for him.

I'm not supporting crime and corruption, all I'm saying is let him do the time if found guilty of what he's is indicted for but let's put ourselves in his shoes for a second to understand the mouth watery offers he got from hushpuppy that put him into the mess and let us not be quick to criticize him because most of us could have taken such offers.

In as much as we must let justice prevail in our society to cob such bribery and corruption, we must also give a fair hearing to culprits.

Criminal rehabilitation and justice I stand.

It's isn't easy for him.

Shame on you, someone that has betrayed the public trust, despite his position as DCP. Criminal Rehabilitation as your Father Buhari is rehabilitating repentant Boko Haram... Fe
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by BennyDGreat: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
lexy2014
AlexBells

Bribery is defined by Black's Law Dictionary as the offering, giving, receiving, or soliciting of any item of value to influence the actions of an official, or other person, in charge of a public or legal duty
Source-Wikipedia
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by AlexBells(m): 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
BennyDGreat:
lexy2014
AlexBells

Bribery is defined by Black's Law Dictionary as the offering, giving, receiving, or soliciting of any item of value to influence the actions of an official, or other person, in charge of a public or legal duty
Source-Wikipedia
So someone else was going through this lol, I will still agree with this, as to influence and you might from here understand that Bribery is to influence that is in a situation of entanglement, it have to be a mutual compromise but he was making it look like police will just see someone on the road without any prior situation in this case a potential disobedience or minute crime like not having car particular, sit belt, driver's license and more and demand for bribe and I try to tell him, if police see you on the road without any offence whatsoever and demand bribe from you that that will still be abuse of power but it is closer to robbery than bribery.

But however, I'm not trying to be error free, I believe he could be right up to a point while I may not be entirely right but the summary to me is that as regards bribery, the general public is usually a culprit and tempting factor, not however justifying police involvement in bribery.
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by lexy2014: 6:00am On Aug 01, 2021
BennyDGreat:
lexy2014
AlexBells

Source-Wikipedia

Oga, can police demand for bribe? Yes or no

Do police demand for bribe? Yes or no
Re: Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu by lexy2014: 6:01am On Aug 01, 2021
AlexBells:

So someone else was going through this lol, I will still agree with this, as to influence and you might from here understand that Bribery is to influence that is in a situation of entanglement, it have to be a mutual compromise but he was making it look like police will just see someone on the road without any prior situation in this case a potential disobedience or minute crime like not having car particular, sit belt, driver's license and more and demand for bribe and I try to tell him, if police see you on the road without any offence whatsoever and demand bribe from you that that will still be abuse of power but it is closer to robbery than bribery.

But however, I'm not trying to be error free, I believe he could be right up to a point while I may not be entirely right but the summary to me is that as regards bribery, the general public is usually a culprit and tempting factor, not however justifying police involvement in bribery.

Can police demand for bribe? Do police demand for bribe? Yes or no?

Meanwhile, Can u produce where in ur dictionary that u shared that says bribe isn't a demand but a mutual agreement?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Uzodinma Attends His First NEC Meeting / Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) / Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.