Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Masters Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Masters Abroad (2502 Views)

Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad / 10 Struggles Any Nigerian Who Has Done Masters Abroad Will Understand / Can A HND Holder Run Masters Abroad Without Pgd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masters Abroad by Bukasint(f): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Good evening. Pls what are things one need travel along with. I was given a funded scholarship
Pls what are the things one need not to forget while leaving Nigeria. Pls those who have left the country pls what are the things needed apart from the scholarship requirements.

2 Likes

Re: Masters Abroad by Malik1338(m): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Tell us how u got the scholarship first no hide update

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masters Abroad by Jorussia(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bukasint:
Good evening. Pls what are things one need travel along with. I was given a funded scholarship
Pls what are the things one need not to forget while leaving Nigeria. Pls those who have left the country pls what are the things needed apart from the scholarship requirements.

Tell us the country you have been offered a scholarship.
Re: Masters Abroad by Jesuschristus: 1:52am On Jul 31, 2021
Bukasint:

Leaving the country will be the worst decision of your life.It will be from happiness to calamity,I am sure u won't forget this comment.
Re: Masters Abroad by Bukasint(f): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Leaving the country will be the worst decision of your life.It will be from happiness to calamity,I am sure u won't forget this comment.

I don't get it... leaving the country is a worst calmity. Do you know my aims and objectives? You just open your mouth waaaaaaaaa go spill rubbish. I wonder how you guys sleep and wake up in the morning. This Obasanjo Internet had caused a lot damages on so many...pls think before you talk or chat on social platform.

12 Likes

Re: Masters Abroad by Bukasint(f): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2021
Malik1338:
Tell us how u got the scholarship first no hide update

It's s long journey. I applied over 20+ scholarships application with my key area of interest and I had to email most of the professors that I had interest in the field of their study based on what they are researching on. I already had a research publish online so it was easy to convince some of them based on my result.
It has not been easy sha...most of them didn't reply or grant the scholarship but only one clicked.

4 Likes

Re: Masters Abroad by Jesuschristus: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2021
Bukasint:

I don't get it... leaving the country is a worst calmity. Do you know my aims and objectives? You just open your mouth waaaaaaaaa go spill rubbish. I wonder how you guys sleep and wake up in the morning. This Obasanjo Internet had caused a lot damages on so many...pls think before you talk or chat on social platform.

Leaving the country is a good decision for many people, but for you,you will regret it. Mark my word
Re: Masters Abroad by Bukasint(f): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Leaving the country is a good decision for many people, but for you,you will regret it. Mark my word

You haven't said anything reasonable. You have to prove a point why it's going to be a regret!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Masters Abroad by Jesuschristus: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2021
Bukasint:

You haven't said anything reasonable. You have to prove a point why it's going to be a regret!!!!

Bcs u are a terrible person. Thats all.I am done with you.

1 Like

Re: Masters Abroad by Bukasint(f): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Bcs u are a terrible person. Thats all.I am done with you.

Lol.....

2 Likes

Re: Masters Abroad by Saintsquare(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
Driver's license

1 Like

Re: Masters Abroad by sleeknaija(m): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Y are u so filled with bitterness? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Masters Abroad by Theyoungmaster(m): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bukasint:

You don't need his "point" for validation. Ignore him.

I noticed you're a Doctor. Nice. Some of us couldn't make it to me d school.

1 Like

Re: Masters Abroad by Kandeed: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Lmao Bros why na grin grin
Re: Masters Abroad by jollenbaba(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
But sey the two of you get problem before and at op na which country oo ?
Jesuschristus:

1 Like

Re: Masters Abroad by Hahjascho(m): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Appalling!

You're not God.

2 Likes

Re: Masters Abroad by Jesuschristus: 11:31am On Aug 21, 2021
Bukasint:
Nairaland Men Claim to always have big gbola but what I see always is tooth pick. Pls don't lie over what you don't have pls. I easily get turned off by small dicks...before you get to my dm be sure you have Big Black Gbola.

Before you mention me,read bukasint previous post, a male hypocrite masquerading as female

1 Like

Re: Masters Abroad by Bukasint(f): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Before you mention me,read bukasint previous post, a male hypocrite masquerading as female

Mtcheewwwwwwwwww. You have always being unreasonable . What annoy me most is your name bear on this forum. One would think you are responsible but only a fool with internet data. I wish I had my way to get hold of you but people like you are usually useful only at their funeral.

2 Likes

Re: Masters Abroad by VERTEX1: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
Bukasint:

Mtcheewwwwwwwwww. You have always being unreasonable . What annoy me most is your name bear on this forum. One would think you are responsible but only a fool with internet data. I wish I had my way to get hold of you but people like you are usually useful only at their funeral.
Re: Masters Abroad by SarutobiEky(m): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
VERTEX1:

Abeg free the guy, I'll like to chat you up
can you message me vertexlite@gmal.com
Please do message me
boss I no hear from you again
Re: Masters Abroad by Papushua: 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Does anyone have the step by step of the entire scholarship requirements?
Re: Masters Abroad by texasux: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Bukasint:

Good evening Doc

Please, I'd like to get some information about postgraduate studies in the US.

1. Did you take GRE or IELTS or Both
2. Are you doing a direct PhD. Is it possible?
I read where you said you applied to 20+ schools, how do I go about that and what are their requirements.

I have more questions and clarifications but I'd be glad if you can answer the above. Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Masters Abroad by Bukasint(f): 11:29am On Mar 25, 2022
texasux:

Good evening Doc

Please, I'd like to get some information about postgraduate studies in the US.

1. Did you take GRE or IELTS or Both
2. Are you doing a direct PhD. Is it possible?
I read where you said you applied to 20+ schools, how do I go about that and what are their requirements.

I have more questions and clarifications but I'd be glad if you can answer the above. Thanks, I appreciate.

GRE and OET

1 Like

Re: Masters Abroad by Abdulbaaqi21: 12:06am On Mar 28, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Women, Children, Bodies Found Drifting On The Sea(Photos) / Madness Of Cab Drivers On Abuja Highways (Pictures) / Countless Nigerians At The International Airport Rushing To Leave Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.