Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

My Take On KAYRI'S Ordeal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Take On KAYRI'S Ordeal (338 Views)

My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS / My Encounter With 'Dreaded' SARS Operatives In Lagos; Man Narrates His Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On KAYRI'S Ordeal by Nasir123(m): 12:10am On Jul 31, 2021
MY TAKE ON KAYRI'S ORDEAL

To be fair, Abba Kayri has done some wonderful work in the Nigeria Criminal System which had been acknowledged by some in and outs of the Nigeria Police Force.
As a Police Officer,the Arrest of some notorious Criminals and Kidnapers had earned him the respect of some Patriotic Nigerians (including myself) who prefer a Crime free Society for the growth and development of our personal lives and businesses. FACT!

But the resent Ordeal with the United State of America (FBI) has also spice in the affirmation/believes of some of us, that The NIGERIA POLICE FORCE 'from top to bottom' is UNCLEAN.
Because to some of us,it is of ABSOLUTE IMPOSSIBILITY for the men of the NPF to continue in their usual daily illegal dealings on our Roads (Extortion and Harassment of Nigerians..with reports everywhere..) while the Police Hierarchy look away as if everything is Normal.
OF COURSE EVERYTHING IS NORMAL BECAUSE THIS IS THE ONE GREAT COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA.

Even if the IG do not feel concern about these UNCONSTITUTIONATIES by his men ,it is even worse WHEN THE PRESIDENT (THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF) CHOOSE TO IGNORE.
Because if I were to be in the President Shoes,I WOULD HAVE PUSH FORWARD A LAW FOR ANY POLICE OFFICER EVER CAUGHT COLLECTING BRIBE FROM MOTORIST TO BE CHARGE FOR TREASON which solely define these Unpatriotic activities of this Constitutionally recognize law enforcement agency.

Because for some of us,as a President,you(..a police officer duty bound by the Constitution) should not,and cannot, be extorting and harassing my Citizens,that to me is TREASON- The intent to topple my Administration as the Protector' of the Nigeria State.

Some may say .."Why are you taking normal police bribe with reference to Kayri's ordeal?" Yes, because, you have to understand the level of ROTS and DECAY this simple activities has caused and still causing this great Nation.
You have to understand that 'IF FOR WHATSOEVER REASON,THE POLICE CANNOT BE REDEEM THEN,THE COUNTRY ITSELF CANNOT,AND WILL NEVER BE REDEEM OF CRIMINALLY AND FUTURE ANACHY'. FACT!

You have to understand that these things have serious effect on the common Man,the Economy and the Society at large.
And this is one reason we always finds ourselves on NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT. What a Pity!

The effect of these activities by our Constitutionally recognized LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY is way beyond writing words and ESSAYS. It's UNIMAGINABLE.

Though the reputable ACP Abba Kayri is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUITY BY A CURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION, but his response to the recent allegations and the secret conversation obtained by the FBI (as released by the press) demand a quicker and better rout than just a statement of Material Admiration by ABBAS who is currently in the UNITED STATE detention facility.

I'll advise (as a concern Nigerian who had believes in his 'Kayri's work and fight against criminalities over the years) that he should travel down to the United State as a matter of urgency to clear his hard earned Reputation.
And this should be done quicker and faster to at least put an end to the CURRENT SUPPOSED MISINFORMATION AND SPECULATION ABOUT HIS ORDEAL WITH THE FBI with regards to His RELATIONSHIP WITH ABBAS ALSO KNOWN AS HUSHPUPPY.

Thank you sir!

Audu Nasiru
A Concern Nigerian Writer for FAIRNESS, JUSTICE and A SAFER SOCIETY.

Re: My Take On KAYRI'S Ordeal by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
He is stubborn
He won't go
They should just come n kidnap him sad

(1) (Reply)

Nijjaking Account Has Been Hacked For Fraud,pics Of The Thief / Opinion: Always Be Escape-minded Whenever You Are Abducted! / One Abducted As Unknown Gunmen Invade Abuja Schoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.