Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names (2748 Views)

Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos / Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen / Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by Muna4real(f): 2:34am On Jul 31, 2021
Sokoto- Dobra Ogula

Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by Muna4real(f): 2:35am On Jul 31, 2021
Taraba- Mercy Apolose

Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by Muna4real(f): 2:36am On Jul 31, 2021
Yobe - Kaduna okolo peace

Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by Muna4real(f): 2:38am On Jul 31, 2021
Zamfara - Abigail Adesua

Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by Muna4real(f): 2:39am On Jul 31, 2021
F.C.T - Oluchi Madubuike

Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by SommyGudman(m): 7:46am On Jul 31, 2021
Yet to see a Muslim girl
And y are Igbo girls representing northern state
Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by Muna4real(f): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2021
SommyGudman:
Yet to see a Muslim girl
And y are Igbo girls representing northern state

Muslims don't do pageanry.
Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by LukasPodolski: 11:48am On Jul 31, 2021
why are non-indigenes representing the northern states and some southern states.

trash.

2 Likes

Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by atilla(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2021
Muna4real:
First of all,my predicted winner is Anambra. She might take the crown this year.

Abia- Chineme Adaeze
Maybe cause shes the first picture she seens to be my favourite.
Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by LukasPodolski: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Muna4real:

Muslims don't do pageantry ? a certain Ronke Tiamiyu won Miss Charismatic crown at the 2013 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) stop saying nonsense.
why is an ibo girl representing Ekiti? a predominantly Yoruba christian state?
Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by atilla(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
Muna4real:

Even the middle belt states have southern ladies e.g plateau I dint think it's a religion thing
Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by LukasPodolski: 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
atilla:

Even the middle belt states have southern ladies e.g plateau I dint think it's a religion thing
the irrelevant contest was probably organized in a beer parlour.
Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by Muna4real(f): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
LukasPodolski:

The contest has not started. These are just the contestants.
Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by Muna4real(f): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
LukasPodolski:

Muslims don't do pageantry ? a certain Ronke Tiamiyu won Miss Charismatic
crown at the 2013 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria
(MBGN) stop saying nonsense.

why is an ibo girl representing Ekiti? a predominantly Yoruba christian state?

Is she a muslim? Or she's just a northerner? . Muslims don't believe in pageanry and show no interest in it. Even if there are some who want to join,do you think they would outnumber the hundreds of southern girls that are interested? undecided
Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by Muna4real(f): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
atilla:

Maybe cause shes the first picture she seens to be my favourite.

No, the first is Abia. But Anambra is my favorite
Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by Muna4real(f): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
LukasPodolski:
why are non-indigenes representing the northern states and some southern states.

trash.

It's not a matter of indigene
Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by LukasPodolski: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
Muna4real:

Is she a muslim? Or she's just a northerner? . Muslims don't believe in pageanry and show no interest in it. Even if there are some who want to join,do you think they would outnumber the hundreds of southern girls that are interested? undecided
see question, no, Tiamiyu is a catholic name.

If the northern Muslims are not interested, then their states should be excluded, must every state participate?

Ekiti state Representative is an ibo girl, why?
Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by Muna4real(f): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
LukasPodolski:

see question, no, Tiamiyu is a catholic name.

If the northern Muslims are not interested, then their states should be excluded, must every state participate?

Ekiti state Representative is an ibo girl, why?

Lol. Northern States should be excluded? You guys don't know anything about pageanry. One reason for the use of the 36 states is for their culture to be represented at the traditional costumes. This is a major feature in the miss world and miss universe. If they should use just numbers to represent the girls or just their individual states, then I assure you that you would only see one culture being represented by majority of the girls. You might see 29 girls representing igbo culture, and I'm very sure that you would be the first person to rush to Nairaland and complain about it. Understand?

About your Ekiti question,count how many yoruba girls there. How can Ekiti state be represented when their girls couldn't quality for the top 37?
Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
LukasPodolski:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by Nggs121: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
What ARE these edits
Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
I'm finer than all these ladies with my natural self devoid of make-up but here they are as beauty queens.smh
Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by maureensylvia(f): 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nawaoooo
Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by LukasPodolski: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2021
Muna4real:

Lol. Northern States should be excluded? You guys don't know anything about pageanry. One reason for the use of the 36 states is for their culture to be represented at the traditional costumes. This is a major feature in the miss world and miss universe. If they should use just numbers to represent the girls or just their individual states, then I assure you that you would only see one culture being represented by majority of the girls. You might see 29 girls representing igbo culture, and I'm very sure that you would be the first person to rush to Nairaland and complain about it. Understand?

About your Ekiti question,count how many yoruba girls there. How can Ekiti state be represented when their girls couldn't quality for the top 37?
I cannot understand what you are trying to say.

now, why must a non-indigene represent Ekiti?

And northern states, you claimed Muslims don't participate in pageantry yet North Central states with sizable christian population were represented by ibo girls... why?

A bonafide Kano indigene should represent kano, same with Ekiti, Anambra, Rivers , and the rest.

there are just five ibo states out of 36 states of the federation, more than half of the participants are ibo.
ibo girls shouldn't be more than 5-6 (maybe 6 in case of Delta, yoruba girls 6-8(8 in case of Kwara and Kogi)

I can also sight a stupid Yoruba girl representing Kebbi or so.

this is nonsense.
Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by mrdharkchild(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Frankly speaking, I'm yet to see a real face here, what's all this makeup and other stuff. Where are the real contestants?
Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by Muna4real(f): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2021
mrdharkchild:
Frankly speaking, I'm yet to see a real face here, what's all this makeup and other stuff. Where are the real contestants?

I've never seen a pageant where the girls don't put on makeup.
Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by mrdharkchild(m): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2021
Muna4real:

I've never seen a pageant where the girls don't put on makeup.
Oh wow!
I don't know that. But this one is much na.
Eh!
They should be calming down. At least make dem de look passport before them over apply makeup.
Makeup beauty, de piss me off. I speak for only myself though
Re: Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names by Adeniyi9462(m): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2021
Why most of them con ugly like dz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bill Gates Finds Love Again, See Who His Dating Now / Taiwo Of The Oshadipe Twins is Dead.#Pictures# / Photos: SEE Wedding Cake Of KICC Pastor Ashimolowo’s Son Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.