Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars (1231 Views)

Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars / Mohammed Ali: His Cars And Iconic Photos Of Him In Cars (PHOTOS) / 9 Standard Features In Cars That Have Been Replaced By New Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 1:36am On Jul 31, 2021
My boredom took me to boredpandas.com and I feel carlanders will enjoy some laugh with this.

This made me laugh way more than it should have.

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 1:40am On Jul 31, 2021
Customer Has Been Coming Since 200k Miles, Said He'd Get To 1 Million. I've Been Waiting For That Day For Years, Today He Casually Rolled Up And Asked To Plug His Tire, Needless To Say Best Tire Plug Ever

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 1:41am On Jul 31, 2021
The Car Sounds Like A Cartoon

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 1:42am On Jul 31, 2021
I Work At A Rental Company And The Police Brought This Back...

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 1:43am On Jul 31, 2021
You think its only danfo drivers that are magicians?

2 Likes

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 1:45am On Jul 31, 2021
She Hears A Flapping Noise Coming From The Driver's Side so she drive to the mechanics

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 1:46am On Jul 31, 2021
And It Finally Happened. Gloves In A Glovebox

1 Share

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 1:47am On Jul 31, 2021
Lock windows off and this

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 1:48am On Jul 31, 2021
Surprised It Didn’t Explode Into The Shop

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 1:49am On Jul 31, 2021
Customer States Temperature Gauge Is Reading Full Tank

1 Like

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 1:51am On Jul 31, 2021
Dear Nigerian drivers who dey press agree to terms and conditions without reading

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 1:52am On Jul 31, 2021
When I Saw This I Told Her It Wasn't Going To Be Cheep

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 1:53am On Jul 31, 2021
7 Months Since The Last Post About This Car... He Finally Did It. Our Customer Bought This Civic New In 06 And It Has Only Been Serviced At Our Dealership. Original Motor And Transmission. Funny thing this car will still be sold by dealers as 97k mileage in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 1:54am On Jul 31, 2021
Just In For An Inspection & Was Greeted With This.

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 1:55am On Jul 31, 2021
Lexus In To Pick Up Some Brake Pads

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 1:56am On Jul 31, 2021
In Case You’ve Ever Wondered That The Undercarriage Of A Tesla Looked Like

1 Like

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 1:57am On Jul 31, 2021
Which Car Has The Worst Battery Location?

3 Likes

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 1:57am On Jul 31, 2021
Lost His Keys... I Wonder Why

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 1:58am On Jul 31, 2021
My Car Won't Stop Pretending It's At A Rave"

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 1:59am On Jul 31, 2021
An Actual "Key" Supplied By A Customer

2 Likes

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 1:59am On Jul 31, 2021
Says Didn't Have A Spare, Drove For 3 Days! I Found The Spare In The Trunk Complete With Jack

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 2:00am On Jul 31, 2021
Ya Think

That's how many km/hr??

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 2:01am On Jul 31, 2021
Sorry Officer I Didn't Know How Fast I Was Going

2 Likes

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 2:02am On Jul 31, 2021
I Think My Boss May Be Compensating For Something With His New Toolbox

1 Like

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 2:03am On Jul 31, 2021
Customer Stated He Needed A Punctured Tyre Repaired, Had To Tell Him He Was Screwed

4 Likes

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 2:03am On Jul 31, 2021
Rental Car Came Back Like This "Had A Plane To Catch"

2 Likes

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 2:04am On Jul 31, 2021
I Replaced A Battery Last Week In A Customers Car And She Is Trying To Claim The Battery Is Causing Weird Things To Happen To Her Car Now. This Morning, She Said The Red Line Was Never There Before The Battery Was Replaced And Wants A Refund. Lord Help Me

3 Likes

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 2:06am On Jul 31, 2021
Customer Was Wondering Why When He Started His Car This Morning, It Sounded Different. He Didn't Understand It When I Told Him He Had Been Robbed

2 Likes

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by Kingjay007: 3:51am On Jul 31, 2021
White people do the craziest things!
Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by Jessepaid(m): 5:02am On Jul 31, 2021
Hehehe this niggar....

You just lift everything from boredpanda.com

1 Like

Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by Kingdemu: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Plenty shitheads on wheels
Re: Times Mechanics Posted What They Saw Working In Cars by greatbrian(m): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kingjay007:
White people do the craziest things!

Those dudes are either stupid to the core or wise to a fault

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yaris For Sale / Honda EOD Vs Peugeot 307 Nigerian Used Which Is Better? / What's D Cost Of These Parts, Can U Get Them For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.