Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) (32704 Views)

Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) / 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) / 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
Man inhumanity to man.

Thank God for the concerned neighbour who was prompt in excalating the matter and not allowing this lad to stay beyond one month with the wicked jazebel and her wards.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by seniormallam(m): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
I once lived with my uncle, I hawk bread from primary school till ss1, before my Dad summon the courage to come and pick me,
how on earth did I even went to stay with someone my dad was feeding, worst part it's me that carry myself to live with them,
the wife show me pepper

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by tonysunkan: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Wickedness.

This is pure inhumanity.

Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by Ajah489(m): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
AMEN!
Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by Promiseisaac(m): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
Karlovych:
shocked shocked I thought it was only men that were wicked and heartless, who would have thought women were capable of committing crimes. She will find a man to blame it on
women are the worst u no dey watch Nigeria movie??

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by isaacayo22: 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
Amen
Ceenachi:
Baba God abeg , Biko
Don’t even put me in a position where I have to let my child stay under the supervision of any family members or outsider

1 Like

Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
southniyikaye:
a swear
He's an orphan, your talk is in order but it doesn't apply here.
Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
southniyikaye:
a swear
Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by Fortez: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
Jesus
Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
southniyikaye:
a swear
Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by bishop4life(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
This is their new trend.
Child abuse.

It broke my heart that igbo women are spearheading this?

I said it that wifey is not getting a help. She will sign an undertaking before I consider it.

MALIGNANTGuest:

So you call such a NEW TREND.
Please when were you born.?
U mean you call these women hatred a new trend?
Even Ladies on this platform will be amazed at your point. KING SOLOMON who judged their wickedness countless times will be amazed at you
Better wake up.
Look around and see how these Ladies treat their maids.

I was born yesterday bro.
But you see today's women, they are totally different from our mothers. No feelings, no passion nor compassion, no manners and above all they got no sense.

Yes women have been known to be fatal when they want to be wicked, but the rate of wicked women today is fearful. They are tomorrow's disaster if not checked now.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by lastempero: 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Our women sabi wicked i no go lie you. I know it must be igbo woman. Go to onitsha n see how they treat all these boy boy like say dey no be human beings.

6 Likes

Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by Bodydiialect57: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ceenachi:
Baba God abeg , Biko
Don’t even put me in a position where I have to let my child stay under the supervision of any family members or outsider
Amen to your prayers.

And when you are opportuned to have another man's child under your roof, treat him/her well like your own very child.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by neonly: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
mountmoriah:
the heart of men is full of evil

Rather say the heart of of a woman is wicked belief me a man would hardly do dis to a child
Dis is disturbing d way dis witches keep molestating children without been checked
Society??

1 Like

Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by rollywise(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
The problem is not the parent who died nor the one who is alive but can't fend for the child, neither is it poverty. Death and poverty can happen to just anybody as it is of not he that runneth but God that shoeth mercy. The problem is you and i who will not show love. Who will not render kindness except the person is related. Who feels higher than his neighbor because he has what the neighbor doesn't. Those are the problem. If true love exists, you'll treat people who come your way as you would treat your own. The newly crowned Nigerian idol winner, Kingdom and his uncle are perfect example of "good deed pays"
Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by Seun360(m): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
Country filled with wicked and heartless people, yet they will blame Buhari for everything.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by neonly: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kandeed:
Bfr I opened the thread I knew if the culprit is not an Igbo woman then the News is incorrect. The Legislative arm of the government should make Law that ensure Igbo women are not allowed to cater or house maids. those folks are naturally Evil

Any Ipob woman with maid should be shot dead sad

Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by Adisa89(m): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
The future is female o.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
Visocrate:
Your God will save,protect and guide you, you will become greater than everyone in her linage so that they will know that God exist and he allows certain things to happen so that him alone can be glorified. wish you quick recovery and divine Favour

Amen in Jesus mighty name cool

Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
But why some women are so wicked and heartless

1 Like

Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by Educationalserv: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
Is it by force to take someone she can't take care of, she's devilish.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by georgeakins: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
michlins:
My ultimate goal in life is to be able to provide for my children to ensure that they don't ever live with any family member.

Na poverty dey cause all these things

Whether your children live with anyone or not is not an issue here.
Anyone can live with anyone.

The issue is to treat every human being well because that is what will determine whether one will make Heaven or not

1 Like

Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by Harddiskng(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Women are creating men that will be evil to other women.

See what this woman did to this young boy, as he grows up, he will start thinking all women are evil and won't mind beating up or even killing any woman who abuses him

A classic case of the monster you made, it takes the grace of God for boys like this not to become serial killers, killing women.

I can’t leave my child with any woman beside his mother or grand-ma, as i dey so. The heart of a human is so wicked

1 Like

Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by malcom1X: 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
bishop4life:
This is their new trend.
Child abuse.

It broke my heart that igbo women are spearheading this?

I said it that wifey is not getting a help. She will sign an undertaking before I consider it.

Igbo women and child abuse are 5 and 6.
When I opened this thread I knew it will be an Igbo woman.

4 Likes

Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by Dayotheeone(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
I just thank my father for laying down some infrastructures for me and my brother to lean on before we were orphaned, if not, this would have been my story too...
God I thank you and I pray you give me the grace to provide for my children too

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by Dayotheeone(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
malcom1X:

Igbo women and child abuse are 5 and 6. When I opened this thread I knew it will be an Igbo woman.
The K in your name stands for knowledge The W stands for Wisdom and the M stands for mu x 2
Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Men can never Maltreat Children Left in dier care..
It is always Women..
N dey are d ones that should have the Milk of Human kindness.. :-

The Future is WITCHCRAFT Indeed.. sad
Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Women again? Haba!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) / EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted / Man Caught With Lady's Pants, Bra, Pads & Slippers In Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.