Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. (44968 Views)

Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges / Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass / Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by einsteine(m): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Tpharell:

You are foolishly being evasive.
Vanguard published the court documents as retrieved from the US DOJ website

Don't make me insult you.

If you are not being deliberately obtuse, go and download the pdf. Read it for yourself and come to a more informed conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Apebo: 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
[quote Kyari is one of the wicked police officers in Nigeria. Infact he should be dismissed from the police and follow FBI to defend himself.author=supportnija post=104267779]I think as a police officer , Kyari did bad here, Kyari will be punished by POLICE, Kyari upon received a called from HUSH, he would have told him to call his lawyer and write petition , it is not part of police work go after someone who dupe another person without petition approved by DIG or IG himself.... But where he will escape is that, according to the DOCUMENT hush never told FBI Kyari was part of the deal, he said he bribe him to PUNISH CHIBUIZOR, here are two separate thing, except there are other hidden documents KYARI will not be released by Nigeria government, because Kyari was part of the crime neither involved in the crime.. why FBI is going after everybody that partook knowing or unknowing is because they need to get the money back for the owner. I advice everybody not the collect money you never know source, we have the similar case now in our office both people that received 4000 ,2000 naira were all have their account blocked, we had almost 48 account blocked. BE BOLD TO STAND AGAINST CRIME IN ANY GUISE.[/quote]
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by FreeIgboho: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
KanuSE:

@bolded,

Can you please reference any part of the Nigerian constitution that supports your claim.

Thanks

What part of Nigerian constitution supports uncharged people paying bail to be released from police custody??

Thanks.
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by stephinnoyewole(m): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
supportnija:
I think as a police officer , Kyari did bad here, Kyari will be punished by POLICE, Kyari upon received a called from HUSH, he would have told him to call his lawyer and write petition , it is not part of police work go after someone who dupe another person without petition approved by DIG or IG himself.... But where he will escape is that, according to the DOCUMENT hush never told FBI Kyari was part of the deal, he said he bribe him to PUNISH CHIBUIZOR, here are two separate thing, except there are other hidden documents KYARI will not be released by Nigeria government, because Kyari was part of the crime neither involved in the crime.. why FBI is going after everybody that partook knowing or unknowing is because they need to get the money back for the owner. I advice everybody not the collect money you never know source, we have the similar case now in our office both people that received 4000 ,2000 naira were all have their account blocked, we had almost 48 account blocked. BE BOLD TO STAND AGAINST CRIME IN ANY GUISE.
Do u reside in Nigeria at all?
If yes, u will know this is typical Nigeria police
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Kenn55: 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
bluefilm:

Well, you may be right or wrong on this theory but you and I know that you will need lots and lots of substantial evidence to back up this claim of yours.

Can you provide any of that, Sir?

Of course, the answer is NO.

This same kyari has locked up Nigerians whose only crime was unknowingly standing close to a crime scene. If another person played this role kyari played, would kyari not arrest him as part of the syndicate? You guys should keep defending

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by bluefilm: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kenn55:

This same kyari has locked up Nigerians whose only crime was unknowingly standing close to a crime scene. If another person played this role kyari played, would kyari not arrest him as part of the syndicate? You guys should keep defending

Well, I understand where you are coming from

But...

There's a saying in the Animal Farm that "All Animals Are Equal But Some Are More Equal Than The Others..."

Sorry to break it down for you like that but it is what it is...
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by kissdabride: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
ogologoamu:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1420974287272435715.html
Yoloba boy dey use aboki dey maltreat iyanmirin boy DAT na
WAZOBIA!
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by ObiOkpor(m): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
mountmoriah:

good journalism
I am telling you. Well detailed with names,location and facts..
Not Nigerian national dailies that is a disgrace to journalism..

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by mountmoriah(m): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
FreeIgboho:

And you have to repeat the entire long post. Suppose everybody did that? Kindly go back and delete it
help me pls
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by InvertedHammer: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
supportnija:
I think as a police officer , Kyari did bad here, Kyari will be punished by POLICE, Kyari upon received a called from HUSH, he would have told him to call his lawyer and write petition , it is not part of police work go after someone who dupe another person without petition approved by DIG or IG himself.... But where he will escape is that, according to the DOCUMENT hush never told FBI Kyari was part of the deal, he said he bribe him to PUNISH CHIBUIZOR, here are two separate thing, except there are other hidden documents KYARI will not be released by Nigeria government, because Kyari was part of the crime neither involved in the crime.. why FBI is going after everybody that partook knowing or unknowing is because they need to get the money back for the owner. I advice everybody not the collect money you never know source, we have the similar case now in our office both people that received 4000 ,2000 naira were all have their account blocked, we had almost 48 account blocked. BE BOLD TO STAND AGAINST CRIME IN ANY GUISE.

/

Obviously you have problem with comprehension.

/

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend In Plateau (Grapic Picture) / Hackers Rob Bank Of N523,337,100.00 / Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.