Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. (44972 Views)

Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges / Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass / Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by foreshore(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2021
PointZerom:
This is pure intercontinental fraudsters in action.
Imagine Abba Kyari arresting and jailing Yahoo boys in Nigeria while his own intercontinental Yahoo syndicates are flourishing.

The heart of man can be deceitful.

There are many of his type in Nigeria Police and other security agencies
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Roon9(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Tpharell: 8:19am On Jul 31, 2021
1x2x3:

A high ranking cop got a call to arrest someone and he was told a job was supposed to pay a certain amount in USD..... Assuming you are the experienced cop, what would be your first question?
Not just any of the averagely incompetent members of the Nigerian Police force but head of the elite crack detective team that is supposedly a shining star of the police. Abba Kyari was clearly in on it
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by LifeHack247(m): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2021
Pls FBI make una no forget the Baba lawo way day do jazz for him grin

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Tgrey(m): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2021
dagreatman50:
More confession will come from abakyari wen he is arrested.
More names will be dropped.
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by sweetjohn(m): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2021
To show you that Nigeria is an embodiment of corruption... All the three major tribes are involved in this scam.
Hush, Bolatito and Morayo - Yorubas
Juma and Aba Kyari - Hausa
Chibuzor - Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by bluefilm: 8:21am On Jul 31, 2021
Tgrey:

The question now is could Abba have prevented the said fraud taking place in a foreign land?
Answer-No,but he could have escalate the matter as a policeman.
Soon we will hear more implicating stories, am sure Abba is seriously confused now and will be doing everything to eliminate what can further implicate him.

What will be his rewards, if at all, for escalating the matter?

Any ideas?
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Oju4190: 8:22am On Jul 31, 2021
bluefilm:

But Chibuzor is a fraudster na and it's very possible that Hosh must have released some implicating evidence/s against Chibuzor that made Abba feel fulfilled to go after him.

Don't forget that Chibuzor's beef with Hosh is because he felt that Hosh wasn't paying him enough, not because he was trying to prevent a fraud from taking place in the first place.

It's more like a case of thieves fighting over how to share their spoils.
From the statement of Kyari he said dat he released chibuzor because he found out does things that hush said about chibuzor wasn't true.....Hence he was released..... I have the feelings dat chibuzor designed a website for hush....along the line he got to know that hush wanted to use it for fraudulent means....he cautioned him and warned him...Hush felt strengthen and sent Abbas to go after him.......Thats my opinion always I might b wrong.
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by realstars: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2021
shopnimini:

Which official document did you read? undecided
The one written by Lay Muhame of Nigeria volume one..
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Systrom(m): 8:27am On Jul 31, 2021
konkonbilo:
Abba k. Is an accomplice to a crime. Smae way Nigeria police also arrest people here if you're an accomplice to a crime. He should go face his music.
bless you for this comment

Nigeria police would arrest anyone and everyone connected to a crime.

Abba Kyari needs to go and answer the FBI!!!
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by kunleiky(m): 8:27am On Jul 31, 2021
Interesting breakdown... not too long to read!
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by bluefilm: 8:28am On Jul 31, 2021
Oju4190:
From the statement of Kyari he said dat he released chibuzor because he found out does things that hush said about chibuzor wasn't true.....Hence he was released..... I have the feelings dat chibuzor designed a website for hush....along the line he got to know that hush wanted to use it for fraudulent means....he cautioned him and warned him...Hush felt strengthen and sent Abbas to go after him.......Thats my opinion always I might b wrong.

Of course, we all may be wrong in our opinions here.

But...

Judging from what we read here, Chibuzor felt that he is not being paid well enough for the deal.

That was the turning point of this whole sordid affair.

The things greed can cause in a man's life eh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by lastempero: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2021
bluefilm:
I don't see anything that implicates Abba Kyari in this narrative.

As far as Abba is concerned, he got a tip off about a fraudster and he acted subsequently.

Abba has no power to arrest Hoshpoppi in a foreign land.

Case closed. wink

The question now is could Abba have prevented the said fraud taking place in a foreign land?

That is the question the US courts and US Authorities will have determine its answer.

They dont have much evidence against the guy, they just want to ridicule him. He had no case with them believe me. The worst he can get is dismissal from Nigerian police.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Tgrey(m): 8:30am On Jul 31, 2021
bluefilm:

What will be his rewards, if at all, for escalating the matter?

Any ideas?

He is a policeman for God sake!
Angels don't do the devils bidding.
He would have gained more recognition internationally and can confidently say my hands are clean.am sure he has lost his peace wherever he is now.
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Subomi11: 8:30am On Jul 31, 2021
drlateef:
OP that’s not the whole truth of what we read in US documents. Paragraph 7,8,9,10 are not correct. From the official documents, Hush contacted Abba and told him that someone wanted to kill his family. Abba contacted a police officer to arrest the guy. Abba requested for mobilisation money from Hush to be paid directly to the officer who will do the job. The amount of mobilisation money is not mentioned in the document. Abba detained the guy and sent picture to Hush to confirm that they picked the correct guy. Abba was not aware of the motive of Hush other than the story he was told by Hush - that he wanted to kill his family. After month Abba could not get evidence that the guy actually wanted to kill Hush family, that’s why he was released.

At the end of the day, Abba did not collect any money and he did not know the real motive of Hush. This happens a lot in the society where rich people call the police and mobilise them with money so as to punish their foes. That’s exactly what Hush has used Abba Kyari for, without the poor man realising that a major scam was in the offing.

The OP was version was correct as per FBI Documents to the Court. Your own version that Hushpuppi was to be killed is also correct as per Abba Khyari response.

1, Abba Khyari abuse his office and privilege by acting on a case of threat to life without a formal petition.

2. Abba Khyari sent picture of Chibuzor to Hush after arrest to confirm and show prove that the job has been done. Very unprofessional and self-serving attitude.

3. Requested for fund for mobilization which he denied, but money was paid and Abba Khyari confirmed it.

4. Abba Khyari is a willing tools at Hushpuppi beck and call, labour servitude and self-serving for lobbying and persuading Hushpuppi that Chibuzor was really sick.

5. Pictures of Abba Khyari with Hushpuppi in Dubai is a prove that there was a nexus.

6. According to the FBI Documents Hush mentioned jobs to Abba Khyari. He played along and doesn't queried for the type of job, meaning he understood what Hushpuppi communicated.

Whether Abba Khyari is guilty or not is left to the Court of competent jurisdiction. And that is why FBI went to Court warrants to arrest Abba Khyari.

What I can tell you boldly is that is he guilty of professional misconduct, abuse of office and has exposed the NPF to unwarranted public ridicule. He is going down for the integrity and image of the Country among the comity of nations. Also for the NPF to regain public trust.

Very unfortunate, but he has ONLY himself to be blamed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by hollywater: 8:31am On Jul 31, 2021
Hush mate no dey for this planet. I will buy him a bottle of beer anywhere i see him after he is freed. Thank you Hush for bringing ABBA Kyari to justice.

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by friday2011(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2021
Chaiiii...see as the case dey sweet me.

FBI: Investigate before making arrest.

Nigerian Police: make arrest before investigation.

Abba kyari, abeg respect yourself, this is not ikeja under bridge police station. I no say your side hursle na Taylor job, no problem, try make you enter the next night bus to America...FBI oga wan tell you something.

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by dometome: 8:32am On Jul 31, 2021
supportnija:
I think as a police officer , Kyari did bad here, Kyari will be punished by PUNISH POLICE, Kyari upon received a called from HUSH, he would have told him to call his lawyer and write petition , it is not part of police work go after someone who dupe another person without petition approved by DIG or IG himself.... But where he will escape is that, according to the DOCUMENT hush never told FBI Kyari was part of the deal, he said he bribe him to PUNISH CHIBUIZOR, here are two separate thing, except there are other hidden documents KYARI will not be released by Nigeria government, because Kyari was part of the crime neither involved in the crime.. why FBI is going after everybody that partook knowing or knowing is because they need to get the money back for the owner. I advice everybody not the collect money you never know source, we have the similar case now in our office both people that received 4000 ,2000 naira were all have their account blocked, we had almost 48 account blocked. BE BOLD TO STAND AGAINST CRIME IN GUISE.
from their conversations, it is clear he was part of the deal. Words like OK bro, "i understand", and he even asked Hush to tell him what happened. After which he replied to Hush "i understand". He knew what was going on, Hush explained everything to him. That's makes him part and parcel of the deal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by bluefilm: 8:32am On Jul 31, 2021
lastempero:

They dont have much evidence against the guy, they just want to ridicule him. He had no case with them believe me. The worst he can get is dismissal from Nigerian police.

True.

But if he has correct connections, which I will like to believe he does have, then he won't even be dismissed from the Force.

Like you said, they are just out to ridicule him and bring all his previous efforts to fighting crime to nought.

But how will that play out?

Only time will tell.
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by bluefilm: 8:35am On Jul 31, 2021
hollywater:
Hush mate no dey for this planet. I will buy him a bottle of beer anywhere i see him after he is freed. Thank you Hush for bringing ABBA Kyari to justice.

You funny man.

Hosh be like kain pesin wey be say if I must go down; then everybody will go down with me.

It might be his strategy because people who will be working tirelessly now behind the scenes to save Abba will also be considering getting a deal to save Hosh too.

And there's every possibility that now he has started singing, he's going to name more names...

So wahala dey o.

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Tpharell: 8:36am On Jul 31, 2021
drlateef:
OP that’s not the whole truth of what we read in US documents. Paragraph 7,8,9,10 are not correct. From the official documents, Hush contacted Abba and told him that someone wanted to kill his family. Abba contacted a police officer to arrest the guy. Abba requested for mobilisation money from Hush to be paid directly to the officer who will do the job. The amount of mobilisation money is not mentioned in the document. Abba detained the guy and sent picture to Hush to confirm that they picked the correct guy. Abba was not aware of the motive of Hush other than the story he was told by Hush - that he wanted to kill his family. After month Abba could not get evidence that the guy actually wanted to kill Hush family, that’s why he was released.

At the end of the day, Abba did not collect any money and he did not know the real motive of Hush. This happens a lot in the society where rich people call the police and mobilise them with money so as to punish their foes. That’s exactly what Hush has used Abba Kyari for, without the poor man realising that a major scam was in the offing.

The story about someone wanting to kill hush’s family is Abba Kyari’s Facebook defense. The documents released show intercepted communications between them where Hush said something like ‘he wants to take food from me’

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by PoTTV: 8:36am On Jul 31, 2021
Those of u defending abba, una no get sense at all. He is as guilty as hush, For collecting hush money of 8mill.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Babalola0920: 8:36am On Jul 31, 2021
FBI na theif
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by lastempero: 8:39am On Jul 31, 2021
bluefilm:

True.

But if he has correct connections, which I will like to believe he does have, then he won't even be dismissed from the Force.

Like you said, they are just out to ridicule him and bring all his previous efforts to fighting crime to nought.

But how will that play out?

Only time will tell.

I try to link him up in the whole thing but believe me this is pure witch hunting, iam not his fan but i dont see the reason why they issued an international warrant for the guy. He only has a case with the Nigerian police for accepting bribe to arrest someone and this goes a long way in showing how the western world is just playing games with the innocent citizens of the third world. If they are serious in fighting crime, they should start arresting our politicians that have been stealing and stacking our money in their banks and buying properties no be only working boyz.
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by bluefilm: 8:41am On Jul 31, 2021
Tgrey:

He is a policeman for God sake!
Angels don't do the devils bidding.
He would have gained more recognition internationally and can confidently say my hands are clean.am sure he has lost his peace wherever he is now.

Story.

Police officer is just a title.

But first of all, he is a Human being.

And according to Mr. V of Mafia Manager, people all over the world respond to only two types of emotions: Greed and Fear.

Never forget that.
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Navalsadiq(m): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2021
Good investigative journalism
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by PoTTV: 8:43am On Jul 31, 2021
friday2011:
Chaiiii...see as the case dey sweet me.

FBI: Investigate before making arrest.

Nigerian Police: make arrest before investigation.

Abba kyari, abeg respect yourself, this is not ikeja under bridge police station. I no say your side hursle na Taylor job, no problem, try make you enter the next night bus to America...FBI oga wan tell you something.
naija police for you.
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by shopnimini: 8:43am On Jul 31, 2021
drlateef:

FBI document of arrest of all the suspects. It’s on their website.

This is what I got from their website. Is this the one you read?

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by Emmy000seun(m): 8:47am On Jul 31, 2021
Directly or indirectly he was involve sir, because he knew that chibuizor is trying to cast Hush job which make hush seek for Abba help in detaining chibuizor so that he can successfully carry out the plan, and the plan went as planned so he (Abba)received his own share of the cake..so it's conspiracy that nail the super robo cop ;DFG may try to hide him for now but what I know is that soon or later US will pick him because if they can't pick him during the Buhari regime they will still open his file after his regime.. grin cheesy. That's what they call the fall of the mighty oppressor..
supportnija:
I think as a police officer , Kyari did bad here, Kyari will be punished by PUNISH POLICE, Kyari upon received a called from HUSH, he would have told him to call his lawyer and write petition , it is not part of police work go after someone who dupe another person without petition approved by DIG or IG himself.... But where he will escape is that, according to the DOCUMENT hush never told FBI Kyari was part of the deal, he said he bribe him to PUNISH CHIBUIZOR, here are two separate thing, except there are other hidden documents KYARI will not be released by Nigeria government, because Kyari was part of the crime neither involved in the crime.. why FBI is going after everybody that partook knowing or knowing is because they need to get the money back for the owner. I advice everybody not the collect money you never know source, we have the similar case now in our office both people that received 4000 ,2000 naira were all have their account blocked, we had almost 48 account blocked. BE BOLD TO STAND AGAINST CRIME IN GUISE.
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by bluefilm: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2021
lastempero:
I try to link him up in the whole thing but believe me this is pure witch hunting, iam not his fan but i dont see the reason why they issued an international warrant for the guy. He only has a case with the Nigerian police for accepting bribe to arrest someone and this goes a long way in showing how the western world is just playing games with the innocent citizens of the third world. If they are serious in fighting crime, they should start arresting our politicians that have been stealing and stacking our money in their banks and buying properties no be only working boyz.

Don't mind those americans and american government.

When it comes to making the biggest criminal deals, no one can beat them in that game.

Look at how they funded the COVID 19 Wuhan lab experiment to create a virus that will put the entire world in a chokehold and now they are creating the "vaccines" for the same virus they created and insisting that everyone in the world takes the vaccine.

What manner of crime against humanity is greater than that?

Not forgetting the lies against Saddam and Weapons of Mass Destruction that led to the invasion of Iraq in 2003.
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by happy662(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2021
Get Your Own USA Number For WHATSAPP & TELEGRAM For only 1k. Contact me via WhatsApp +1236 304 4894.Payment after confirmation
Re: Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. by owagbeba: 8:51am On Jul 31, 2021
supportnija:

Our culture of “roger” is the problem here. And I have serious doubt we will be able to take “roger” out of our life as a third world nation.

Many times we call on a police Oga to help us resolve an issue or intervene in a matter. This “oga” will intervene to help out. You call on him when other police men harass you on the road. When there is a robbery. In a case of fraud. In all of these, this “oga” will help. But you know as a culture here you must roger “boys” at the end of the job.

This is what I see in this Kyari -hush saga. I think his bosses at NPF will understand and see it from that view that he just helped “hush” to arrest Chibuzo because “hush” claimed he defrauded him (hush).

Foreigners may not really understand this “roger” culture of ours, but we here understand “roger”.

My question:
Does the FBI investigator not understand we have a culture of “roger” here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) / Lady Steals N100k & An iPhone From A Boutique (Video) / Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.