Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award (2932 Views)

Transgender Woman Wins Miss Netherlands... / Lady With The Widest Hips And Curves In Africa / Woman Wins Child Support For Impregnating Self With Millionaire's Stolen Semen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by gunpoint(m): 6:53am On Jul 31, 2021
Samantha Ramsdell, from Connecticut in the US, broke the record for the world’s largest mouth gape of a female measuring in at 6.5cm.

The 31-year-old has gone viral on TikTok for the unusual party tricks she can perform with her mouth, but admitted she used to be an extremely insecure about the body part.

The medical sales representative told Guinness officials that she feels “great” that her mouth is now a reason for celebration.

Growing up, she was often bullied with other kids calling her hurtful things like “big bass mouth” among other names, but she now describes her mouth as her “superpower”.

“You know getting a Guinness World Records title, it’s finally being almost able to show some of the bullies or people who doubted me, or tormented me, that hey – I have a big mouth but at least I have the biggest one in the world,” she said.

“Being 31 and being able to get a record for something that really I was so insecure about, something that I wanted to keep so small, it’s great because now it’s like one of the biggest, best things about me.”

Guinness World Records also compared everyday objects to her enormous gape, uncovering a range of party tricks she can perform with her mouth.

Are you thinking what I am thinking wink
Over to you Lala. Come get your soul swallowed whole

[url]31AQIKAGwASCAAgM%3D#aoh=16277047565143&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.news.com.au%2Flifestyle%2Freal-life%2Ftrue-stories%2Fsamantha-ramsdell-wins-guinness-record-for-the-worlds-largest-mouth-gape-of-a-female%2Fnews-story%2Fc8eab90a5b72c10330faea2854ecfa02[/url]

1 Like

Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by EmzyT: 6:54am On Jul 31, 2021
grin
Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:01am On Jul 31, 2021
That mouth will accommodate 3 big things at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by gunpoint(m): 7:04am On Jul 31, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Thqt mouth will accommodate 3 big things.
lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by Princeton92(m): 7:17am On Jul 31, 2021
Wow, what can I win myself?

I can fvck ooo as I sweet for bed, you're safe with me as I represent AKS well.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by habsydiamond(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
That mouth will accommodate 3 big things at the same time.
ah!!! Someone should hold that man for me.. Cos he be ashawo, whats the meaning of THREE BIG THINGS CAN ENTER... Oga no spoil small pikins for here oo

1 Like

Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by Bigggloadofcum: 7:42am On Jul 31, 2021
grin

Two things this woman will be terrible at.

1. Mouth Gig
2. Gossiping

One thing she'd be very good at... Eating.

She'd as well enter any Eating competition and come out with the medal.
Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by Cerebellum: 7:44am On Jul 31, 2021
He he... The world is funny, isn't it?

When the lady thought her mouth is a but in her life, gbam! It turned to greatness for her cool
Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by Truvelisback(m): 8:05am On Jul 31, 2021
I hope d down is not dsame grin
Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by gunpoint(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2021
Truvelisback:
I hope d down is not dsame grin
Ha shocked
Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by Harrynight(m): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2021
What of the guy that his mouth wide and comfortably accommodate a Can drink
Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by Harrynight(m): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2021
grin

The size of her mouth would be equivalent to the size of her puxxy
Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2021
Harrynight:
grin

I concur with my nysc certificate

1 Like

Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by gunpoint(m): 9:15am On Jul 31, 2021
Harrynight:
grin

Blood of banditry!
Nlnd is full of pervs mehn grin
Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by TheEnygma(m): 10:15am On Jul 31, 2021
Na wah oh..... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by efembaba(m): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2021
You would think the woman measuring the mouth is using a nose mask because of covid.. Naa she is using it for a different reason.. A whole different reason
Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by gunpoint(m): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2021
efembaba:
You would think the woman measuring the mouth is using a nose mask because of covid.. Naa she is using it for a different reason.. A whole different reason
I am not understanding grin
Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by ChasinGood(m): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2021
grin

Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by Gunboysavage(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2021
If this one do you Blowwww Jobbb lasan!!
Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by Roon9(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2021
Every single male will read this post & arrive at just one conclusion

1 Like

Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by gunpoint(m): 10:36am On Jul 31, 2021
Roon9:
Every single male will read this post & arrive at just one conclusion
And that is?
Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2021
Lol.. reminds me of someone grin.
Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by efembaba(m): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2021
Yes you are.. Wouldn't you use a nose mask if you were in her shoes
gunpoint:

I am not understanding grin
Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by Telegram234(m): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2021
That mouth can carry 3 di3ks for BJ

Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by Eagle360(m): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2021
Orisirisi
Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by Depressed101: 11:25am On Jul 31, 2021
I bet 5" BBC can fit into that mouth damn grin
Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by Womanizer(m): 11:30am On Jul 31, 2021
Her pússy must be very wide also grin
Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by gunpoint(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2021
Womanizer:
Her pússy must be very wide also grin
Chai why na cry
Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by MufasaLion: 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
Pervs everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by Roon9(m): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
gunpoint:

And that is?

Males only
Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by HowToChannel2: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
If this one kiss me, I am sure that my mouth will disappear in hers grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF_8RVrCe4I
Re: Woman Wins World's Widest Mouth Award by Gadafii: 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
Before I open the thread to see the mouth, my mind don travel far, God epp me embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Love Her Movies (pic) / She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? / Betking don show me shege banza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.