Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:28 PM

Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) (60923 Views)

Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) / Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) / Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by Indelibleword(m): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
How many observed that when parading notorious criminals in the north, they don't put them in handcuffs or chains
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by omoyeni37: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Be at church tomorrow
Congratulations shall be said to u grin grin this mth
AMEN IN JESUS NAME
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by ManyThanks: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
post=104268821:
Copy And Paste Blogger
death and funeral news blogger. please change

1 Like

Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by godliman: 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
And she still looks Islamic with her hijab on
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by officialfoodie: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
So the saintly and moral people of the North are into gunrunning too...chai. That stray animal IbKhaleel won't like this. How can his people be so immoral? grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
neyoohhh:
This banditry thing has nothing to do with Islam, it's the southern equivalent of yahoo with bloodshed.

Is it not you that was fighting me on the redpill thread?I demand an apology from you
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by neyoohhh: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
Rozcol:
Is it not you that was fighting me on the redpill thread?I demand an apology from you

Lol, fight as finished now. Thought we agreed to chat outside of here.

What's your Instagram handle? I'm serious.
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
neyoohhh:

Lol, fight as finished now. Thought we agreed to chat outside of here.

What's your Instagram handle? I'm serious.
We didn't agree on anything and I'm not on Instagram
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by Kyari79(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
She is to be handle to one of the village they went attempt
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by neyoohhh: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
Rozcol:
We didn't agree on anything and I'm not on Instagram

WhatsApp?

Share your qr code for privacy. I'll add you. Then delete.
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
neyoohhh:

WhatsApp?

Share your qr code for privacy. I'll add you. Then delete.
I still remember all you said and I know who you really are.Erase any negative thought about me
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by neyoohhh: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
Rozcol:
I still remember all you said and I know who you really are.Erase any negative thought about me

What negative thoughts?

It was all banter and I thought you said let's chat outside of here... Anyways if you ain't sending your code... Pointless..but if you do we can chat..
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by emmyN(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
Only 2.2million is on the table. Where is the rest? angry
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by smartNerd: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2021
Build your own dreams, or someone else will
hire you to build theirs. -- Farrah Gray

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2021
Well....
What if due to situation around her place,then she sees the opportunity to sell guns to earn a living, e.g, selling Borehole water in a area where there's no access to water.

I sell guns doesn't mean am a criminal, am only a businessman just like any other person you see on the road side going about their daily activities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo / Nigeria Woman Who Burnt Lover's Private Part With Hot Iron, Jailed In UK (photo) / Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.