Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:03 AM

DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer (22297 Views)

NDLEA Should Parade Abba Kyari With 25kg Cocaine, $61,400 — Pelumi Olajengbesi / Pelumi Olajengbesi: Ambode Should Learn From Obaseki, Godfathers Can Be Unseated / Gbajabiamila Decorating His Security Aides With Their New Ranks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by adenigga(m): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2021
Officials of the Department of State Services have been feeding the 12 aides of the Yoruba Nation agitator, Sunday Adeyemo, aka Sunday Igboho, with a soup known as “engine oil”, counsel for the detained persons, Pelumi Olajengbesi, has alleged.

The lawyer, who said he was at the DSS headquarters in Abuja on Friday after over four weeks of not being allowed to meet with his clients, said the detained persons began purging after eating the soup with fufu or eba.

Efforts to get the reaction of the DSS spokesman, Peter Afunaya, on the allegation by the lawyer proved abortive as he neither took calls put across to his line by one of our correspondents nor replied to a text message sent to his phone as of the time of filing this report.

In his update sent to Saturday PUNCH on Friday, Olajengbesi said he and two other members of the legal team met with four of the 12 detained persons on Friday.

He said, “It is important to state that their current situation is a classical definition of wholesome human rights abuse. Their health is sadly poor and in a sorry situation.

“They are made to sleep on the bare floor and are badly beaten before medical treatment is accorded them to heal and conceal injuries from the torture.

“Lady K, in particular, seems to have sustained fracture on her left leg and is in serious pains. She has not had a change of clothes and folds herself to sleep in the terrible cell.

“Some of them have high blood pressure as confirmed by the DSS clinic. They are fed with a liquid they call ‘engine oil’ as soup for their food. Their normal routine is to eat and resume the toilet where they purge for long.

“Suffice to say, they’re being treated badly and worse than animals, but we did our best in assuring and keeping them upbeat and in high spirits before making our exit.”

The PUNCH had earlier reported that the 12 persons were arrested on July 1, 2021 during a midnight raid on the Ibadan residence of Igboho.

The secret police had said its operatives killed two other associates of Igboho in a “gun duel” during the raid.

The detained persons through their lawyers subsequently approached a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja to demand their release.

The court had on Thursday adjourned the suit till Monday because the DSS failed to produce the detained persons as earlier ordered by the court.

Meanwhile, the Aare Onakakanfo of Yorubaland, Iba Gani Adams, on Friday flayed the DSS for failing to produce the 12 associates of Igboho in the Federal High Court in Abuja on Thursday.

He said, “Our constitution is clear about the rights of every citizen that anybody arrested must be taken to court at the latest 24 hours after arrest and such rights must be protected under the law. It is sad and most unfortunate that the DSS had arrogated to itself covert powers that usually remind us of the inglorious years of the military where citizens rights had no basis in their law.

“Therefore, the DSS’ failure to produce Igboho’s aides in court for the second time was a flagrant display of lawlessness and gross injustice. Ideally, it is only the president and the vice president of the country that have immunity as provided by our constitution. So why is the DSS finding it too difficult to allow the constitution to take its course as it is done in other climes?’’

Source: https://punchng.com/DSS-feeds-Igbohos-aides-with-engine-oil-soup-Lawyer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by babyfaceafrica: 7:31am On Jul 31, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Ceenachi: 7:32am On Jul 31, 2021
I always ask all these DSS people are they human?Where is the dignity of Men?
Are they all Fulani?
No Yoruba there? Igbo etc
Why would I take a job that I won't be happy or sell out My Conscience?

None of those DSS personnel will escape God’s judgment. Even the cloth seller DCP didn’t know a day like this will come. Everything is a matter of time in this life.
MNK, Igboho, Lady K and co, the Lord will preserve your lives In Jesus Name

183 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by joyandfaith: 7:35am On Jul 31, 2021
PTSD

2 Likes

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by overdrive(m): 7:36am On Jul 31, 2021
angry

Ofe mmanu.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by ollysaks: 7:36am On Jul 31, 2021
See wickedness cry
Engine oil soup...na to destroy the organs in the body slowly.

Any small headache, Baba will board aeroplane straight to London to see doctor, all expenses paid by tax payers

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Nbotee(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2021
Hahahahahaha.... E don reach una... Those yoruba agitators making fun of Nnamdi Kanu oya ooo gather here

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by illicit(m): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2021
cool
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by BeardedMeat(m): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2021
overdrive:
angry

Ofe mmanu.
You see am bah... hydraulic soup grin

Buhari is an evil old man!

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2021
ollysaks:
See wickedness cry
Engine oil soup...na to destroy the organs in the body slowly.

Any small headache, Baba will board aeroplane straight to London to see doctor, all expenses paid by tax payers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2021
I have not seen this kinda inhumane behavior, when even animals have now been treating themselves well, that predators have now been having mercy on preys, even during military years, I'm not sure it was this bad, but it'll pass

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by AntiBMC(m): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2021
DSS or bullari Fulani lap dogs. Very vile things. They are not fit to b called humans.

Every kind of wickedness in this world, these Fulani demons who have succeeded in spreading themselves all over the security forces, know it. Tueh!

Has it gotten to that? Engine oil? Maybe they'd b giving them acid soup next. What is this sheer wickedness for? Becos they agitated for secession. Yet you people keep giving Bokoharam amnesty.... feeding them good food and flying them abroad on scholarships and what have you.

The faster we separate from these degenerates, the better for us.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by iamyemiakins(m): 7:46am On Jul 31, 2021
DSS under this government is something else.

Why dem go dey feed person engine oil soup when no be generator shocked

21 Likes

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by OPPPS: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2021
BeardedMeat:
You see am bah... hydraulic soup grin

Buhari is an evil old man!
Wailing zombie. Do you believe in every garbage they throw to you on social media?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Sebastine1994(m): 7:48am On Jul 31, 2021
man is desperately wicked

2 Likes

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Nukilia: 7:48am On Jul 31, 2021
All these DSS guys should all be tried for murder! If Buhari fails to do it, another person would do it.

MNK might be dead...

2 Likes

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Nukilia: 7:50am On Jul 31, 2021
OPPPS:

Wailing zombie. Do you believe in every garbage they throw to you on social media?

Was the assassination of two people in SI house also garbage? Just stop this your attitude Mr. DSS

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Blakjewelry(m): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2021
I don't want to believe this
Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Gabkosh: 7:50am On Jul 31, 2021
Ceenachi:
I always ask all these DSS people are they human?Where is the dignity of Men?
Are they all Fulani?
No Yoruba there? Igbo etc
Why would I take a job that I won't be happy or sell out My Conscience?

None of those DSS personnel will escape God’s judgment. Even the cloth seller DCP didn’t know a day like this will come. Everything is a matter of time in this life.
MNK, Igboho, Lady K and co, the Lord will preserve your lives In Jesus Name
That is why bandits are killing them daily. I always feel sobelated when bandits slaughter any DSS official.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Gabkosh: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2021
Nbotee:
Hahahahahaha.... E don reach una... Those yoruba agitators making fun of Nnamdi Kanu oya ooo gather here
Shut up aboki, vegetable slave.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Maxymilliano(m): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2021
LoL ... Engine oil soup with eba and fufu

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Coconuthead126: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2021
Useless country of animals

6 Likes

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by BeardedMeat(m): 8:03am On Jul 31, 2021
OPPPS:

Nope Zombie man! But I know buhari is just plain evil.

8 Likes

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by ignis: 8:12am On Jul 31, 2021
Wickedness.

1 Like

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by kollinzgee(m): 8:25am On Jul 31, 2021
He Who price must pay,all wicked men must pay for their evil one way or the other,the first Abba kyari went down with corona, second one will rot in jail ,all this evil assassin's and bloody thirsty dss will also pay for theirs..karma is as real as the air we breathe,it will treat them in the language they understand.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Jerryherd: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2021
I wonder what elzakzaky went through for 6 years in DSS cell

5 Likes

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Elzakzaky: 8:45am On Jul 31, 2021
Jerryherd:
My brother, I hear wen!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Jostoman: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2021
OPPPS:

your oga is evil.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by Jostoman: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2021
The DG of DSS Mr BICHI should know that power he is using now will leave him one day because buhari will not be in power forever and Mr BICHI should also know that the whole world is watching how he is misusing his power now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by mytime24(f): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2021
Jerryherd:
they feed him wit 1M food monthly
#lai Mohamed cheesy

5 Likes

Re: DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer by PrinceOfLagos: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2021
No wonder Nnamdi Kanu rejected their useless food

Beautiful country ruled by useless animals

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Governors, Mum On Preferred Candidate / Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode / Nneoma Okorocha Embraces Repentant Militants In Imo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.