Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges (51765 Views)

Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette / Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. / Epic Photos Of ''FBI'' Leading A Nigerian Criminal To Prison In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by jacoik(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
rxmusa:
These evil people are always trying to blackmail Abba Kyari. They've even convicted him in their court of malicious media smearing.
All we say is, let's wait for the investigations to be proven that he indeed committed the offense.
FBI are just out to malign our Supercop! Kole work
oya clap for yourself

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Elzakzaky: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Look at this inconsequential dimwit, if you ever mention me on this forum again Ogun will strike you.
You say what?
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by AmuEbule: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Pride goes before a fall.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by jahsharon: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Orubebe01:
Thank God for this news we are getting this days, no time to hear or read rubbish from BBN

That is to show you that Man pass Man. One Man has overshadowed scores of nonentities on a senseless show of shame.
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by akanbiaa(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
Tobinrobin:
We’re watching how the government will play this. Now one thing is for certain though, I’m sure the man would’ve been pulling some strings because if he goes down, a huge lot of influential people will go down. So they will want to cover him.
Hush was probably offered a deal of reduced jail term in a prison of choice in the USA by FBI if he can expose all those involved directly or indirectly in his money laundering and other crimes, And FBI seems determined to get to the root and arrest the bigger fishes connected to hush in the scheme of things.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by kkonyeji(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
[quote author=psucc post=104271691] You've just confirmed a statement by one tricycle rider in 2017 at Aba. While we were ascending the popular Ogbor Hill, he suddenly veered into a petrol station, and meander out again. So we engaged him why such a ride, he simply point to police officers on the way. He also added, "all the police men and officers in Aba are criminals. Any Christian posted to Aba will seek for transfer within one month".[/quote

Not just in Aba ooo, in the SE as a whole.
They're presently constituting nuisance by collecting N50-N100 from motorists along Bende road in Umuahia, just in front of the state Police Headquarters.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by neighbourhud: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
haslaw:

Everything is against Igbos to these IPODS

I tire o
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by faceland: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
Aidejay:
Within 24 hrs that hushpuppy exposed him, he went from being a super cop, next in line for IG one day to becoming a criminal in disguise. The public perception has evolved the shock and fear must be crippling. This will hang over his head and career for the rest of his life.

He would have sleepless nights. He can be 100% sure that all his bank transactions are being reviewed by the FBI. No peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by tholhusomhie: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
99.9% of these officers are Abba Kyari by nature. Everything is up-side-down.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Raph82(m): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
Canvass:
He can laugh while he's got the chance to. He can lie, he can make mockery of his indictment, he can make bold face but the only thing he can't do is to travel anyhow. His sojourn round the globe as the 'Nigerian Supercop' stops.

Just wondering - If FBI really needs this guy, why not just hush things up and wait for him to leave the country so they can bundle him over to the U.S. just like Nigeria did to MNK.
U.S. is a country that understands what international law is. They wouldn't want to tread in the path Nigeria treaded in getting MNK. This seems to appear as the lawful way to go (respecting Nigeria as a country and protecting the bilateral relationship between the two nations). It is now left to Nigerian government to reciprocate the respect and honour the US by handing over the nonentity to them.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by bkool7(m): 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
He wasn't referring to the FBI in this FB post nau.

You bloggers should not use propaganda to spoil this case.

He was referring to the comment of that lady.
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Rebuke: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
Someone is arguing with me here that Abba Karri can't be persecuted. He said nothing will happen to him that they will only make noise and free him, I just laughed....

We shall all see then.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by yetunsbay(m): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
rxmusa:
These evil people are always trying to blackmail Abba Kyari. They've even convicted him in their court of malicious media smearing.
All we say is, let's wait for the investigations to be proven that he indeed committed the offense.
FBI are just out to malign our Supercop! Kole work
so supercop no fit commit crime abi

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Oracleforce: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
I laugh in Swahili...
Deleting his FB pages doesn't prevent a cybersecurity expert from not carrying out his investigation...

These Aboki people are dumb...nonsenses....they are just interested in power but the cyber intelligence is nothing...

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by olurili(m): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
FlamieB:
See the kind of man Obi Cubana is dinning with, a person with a record of brutal injustice against Igbos. Most wealthy Igbos are insensitive to their brother's plight.
if you know how the system work,you wont be suprise when you hear that all this big men,celebrity,politician,military men are all connected

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by infogeneral: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
He can enjoy it while it lasts! One thing is certain, his career will never be the same again.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by madamthemadam: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
Elzakzaky:

Stop reasoning like madamthemadam. It is people like you who say all fulani herdsmen are criminal. There's a reason God gave you a brain. Pls use it.

stop your wailing nigga, i am here to trash you and eff you up. Your brain melting nigga.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by SmartyPants(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
Canvass:
He can laugh while he's got the chance to. He can lie, he can make mockery of his indictment, he can make bold face but the only thing he can't do is to travel anyhow. His sojourn round the globe as the 'Nigerian Supercop' stops.

Just wondering - If FBI really needs this guy, why not just hush things up and wait for him to leave the country so they can bundle him over to the U.S. just like Nigeria did to MNK.

1. Coz its illegal.
2. It's illogical. What if he never leaves? When you can simply extradite.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Topbale(m): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
nothing will happen,
all is lie
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Kemetals: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nigerian police has no option. They have to hand him to fbi. Nigeria is too small to rub shoulder with usa. We have to learn from iran. Iran de hear am. Any economic sanction to nigeria at the moment will spell doom for us. Also heavy travel ban to most of the western world including buhari. He should watch his back. If fbi want Abba Kyari to pick him is so easy.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Samsmog1: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
This people(police officers) believe strongly in their juju
Make you una no stress una selves, abeg

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by seyz91(m): 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
I tell you
Orubebe01:
Thank God for this news we are getting this days, no time to hear or read rubbish from BBN
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by yeking18(m): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
This man seems to be untouchable. Anyways let's see how things unfold in the coming days.

We sell, swap, buy and provide engineering services to Phones and Laptops.

Check my siggy for more info.

Courtesy: Yeking Phone stores

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by fowlyansh181(m): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Kyari is a criminal.

Is there any upright Police Officer in this country?

We see some of them as incorruptible until breeze blow fowl yansh.

why breeze go blow me exactly? Wetin I do?
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Fourwinds: 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
Jerryherd:
Someone can not delete Facebook post in peace

Ipob and Evans the Kidnapper fighting hard

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Charmingrascal(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
fowlyansh181:
why breeze go blow me exactly? Wetin I do?

U no cover well na so when breeze blow e go expose u. cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
Jerryherd:
Someone can not delete Facebook post in peace

Ipob and Evans the Kidnapper fighting hard
lol
this one always supports rapists and pedophiles

well seems one rapist post about one guy like that on Romance section is true afterall shocked

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
adadike:
Hia! Onye Ana gwo ibi, on'eto afo
baby
knacking you steady steady will be one of my lifetime achievements
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Davefed(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
Dishonourable discharge awaiting cop ole
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by anambraamaka: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
You go laugh well

Inside us maximum prison
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Telekinetic: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lol... Na extraordinary rendition go end am las las. All the US has to do is offer a hefty amount for his head and he’ll be sold out by people he thinks will protect him grin
Re: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges by Myself2(m): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
ntrukpum:
Thank God this tailor kyari news is overshadowing BBN news. I hate that rubbish show

Oh is that show on ? Mtcheww yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe / Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo / Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.