Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences (59877 Views)

Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / Ladies Dating & Marrying Broke Men - Let's Be Honest / To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Yanky247: 1:09am On Aug 04, 2021
Hmm you just narrated everything about me

LadyRosa:
Lol...
As I stubborn reach na so so quiet men dey date me. So I've had great experience from past relationships and currently another quiet one dey my side. What I noticed with them

They are highly intelligent, don't talk much, don't mingle much, social function almost zero.
Them sabi cook oooo! Few clothes, expensive or not, they are well arranged,ironed.No scatter scatter. So once I'm looking for something they help me look for it because I go scatter their wardrobe and leave it like that! No time! angry

They are calculated and secretive. Don't gossip at all. Going into their house and coming out seems like sneeking around, so people don't know if they are in or out.

Don't like loud music.Those who go to club rarely dance, them go dey laugh who dey dance undecided. When they decide to party, the subsequent days makes them really dull and want to 'rest'. Even during outings after few laughs and a drink with plenty water, next na to pick their car keys or flag down a taxi , time to go angry angry angry

Don't wear loud bright dresses. Dull dresses are their Craze.

Observe rather than talk. When they talk everyone is silent.

No toasting, they were too shy to say their mind. They will look and make few remarks, then look again. Relationship usually start from me taking the lead by keeping them talking with questions. "Do you like me?" that's enough to make them blush with relief and acceptance. undecided undecided

Spend thrifts. Show offs is foolishness to them.Not really into social media, few pics, most times like to be anonymous. Also, they can be nasty in secret. angry

Gadget lovers. Will spend money on the latest Playstation.Dont mind playing against computer for hours. Those who don't like video games, hardly watch football matches or are simply in different about sports. The passionate ones likes to watch it indoors, if they must watch outside na only them go sit down one corner for chair like zombie.
Simplicity. Eating out is not their need, so if they must, mostly snacks rather than cooked food. Neat freeks! undecided
Forgives easily but with serious warning.
Don't like the silent treatment during quarrel. They will appear calm at first but, Na lie grin grin. Just pretend you no longer find them attractive or appealing and all hell breaks loose.
Not too romantic but very supportive and reasonable. Calm in the face of overwhelming trouble. Why others are panicky, they keep clear head, and think of solving issues diplomatically.
The ones who cheats do it well. You may never notice because they will never pick the other woman's frantic calls, if them too disturb they block them temporarily till further _drilling notice.Them no just like wahala from nags.
Have soft spot for women and can easily be manipulated to give out cash to them even without sleeping with them. Even an ex will continue to reap them off angry angry Even if they are no longer interested.
Don't get angry easily, but when they get you'd be sorry. Really really sorry and disappointed in yourself. They will lay all your 4ck ups and corner your defense on every angle grin grin

But them still dey talk o, but na inside house. Abuse them and meet a brick wall, no reaction. As my mouth sharp reach, I don't use bad words on them like I do on the street,They hardly use insults to drive home their point once an argument be like say e won bring insult, they ignore and find their way out. There are people that their level of maturity controls what you say.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Ishilove: 1:10am On Aug 04, 2021
mank1234:

Is uncle unmarried because he ditched your friend after two dates or because he wants to increase his 'count'?
There are always people like you who never use that grey matter in their skull. NEVER. They'd rather think with the one-eyed snake between their legs, which is why you think everything in life revolves around sex. That's your preek doing the thinking.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by mank1234(m): 1:14am On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:

Atleast my is a bit harder.
But yours is better, just get sense. That's all. I don't think it's hard.

There's this story of a lady that had faeces on her nose. She kept thinking that the world is smelling.

There was a cattle that had grass attached to a stick hanging on its neck. As it moves the grass was moving. The cow kept moving, thinking it will get to the grass.

These two stories exemplifies you. Let me explain so you can understand.

You lack knowledge and you don't even know you do - first story.
You keep moving from one man to another, not knowing that you're the problem. You think you now know them instead of discovering yourself - second story.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by mank1234(m): 1:17am On Aug 04, 2021
Ishilove:

There are always people like you who never use that grey matter in their skull. NEVER. They'd rather think with the one-eyed snake between their legs, which is why you think everything in life revolves around sex. That's your preek doing the thinking.

For your mind now, you think going raw is how to fight. Use your brain, babe.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 1:20am On Aug 04, 2021
OGWILLS123:

hahahaha........grin
look at this 1d10T
Am quiet doesn't mean am a simp, I was part of those that
build the most popular red pill thread on this forum from day
one till now.
it seems you guys are taking expired overdose pill.....grin grin.

You know something about many of you guys, Una too like to overdo things. Now, because you're quiet guy your fellow redpiller is calling you a simp. You don dey see say finally Una no even understand Una package?!?

Shebi you dey defend yourself.

Many of those shouting simps up and down are just low lives with ZERO self worth and Esteem. You go see guy wey no even sabi sit down read a paragraph for editorials go dey open mouth dey shout simp, like they don't even do research to understand the theories of what they claim to be.
Some will claim dey are redpillers because they _4ck and pay for sex without h emotion, nna guy na business, it doesn't require an emotion . You no want pay again?!! Which one be redpill for business transactions again?!? You can't be a redpiller and be stupid, it's not a talking word, it's based on actions that are reasonable and not exploitative on the man for the sake of having a clear defined sense of worth.
You go see guy wey go _4ck a girl wey like _4ck pass papa wey born am, him go come online dey praise himself say him _4ck girl bullshiit! O boy! You just satisfied a maniac... Puzzy no get millege. No matter how wide e dey, e size of still dey market... Plenty! African men aren't Chinese.

Well, my take.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Ishilove: 1:22am On Aug 04, 2021
mank1234:

For your mind now, you think going raw is how to fight. Use your brain, babe.
Who's fighting here? I'm just spitting raw facts.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by mank1234(m): 1:24am On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:

You know something about many of you guys, Una too like to overdo things. Now, because you're quiet guy your fellow redpiller is calling you a simp. You don dey see say finally Una no even understand Una package?!?

Shebi you dey defend yourself.

Many of those shouting simps up and down are just low lives with ZERO self worth and Esteem. You go see guy wey no even sabi sit down read a paragraph for editorials go dey open mouth dey shout simp, like they don't even do research to understand the theories of what they claim to be. You can't be a redpiller and be stupid, it's not a talking word, it's based on actions.
You go see guy wey go _4ck a girl wey like _4ck pass papa wey born am, him go come online dey praise himself say him _4ck girl bullshiit! O boy! You just satisfied a maniac... Puzzy no get millege. No matter how wide e dey, e size of still dey market... Plenty! African men aren't Chinese.

Well, my take.

Welldone. Clap for yourself. You have PhD in relationship matters. You're too much. See your big head filled with coconut water.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 1:25am On Aug 04, 2021
mank1234:

There's this story of a lady that had faeces on her nose. She kept thinking that the world is smelling.

There was a cattle that had grass attached to a stick hanging on its neck. As it moves the grass was moving. The cow kept moving, thinking it will get to the grass.

These two stories exemplifies you. Let me explain so you can understand.

You lack knowledge and you don't even know you do - first story.
You keep moving from one man to another, not knowing that you're the problem. You think you now know them instead of discovering yourself - second story.

Didn't read.
The first impression about you was purely of a fact you're stupid, like you dey talk out of point. So even if you're trying to making sense now, it's going to be strange. But keep it up. It's a good start.

In future, learn to mind your _4ckin business about people's life. As you get your preek na so me get my _puzzy, so e no suppose be your concern how I take dey run mine. As wharever you do with yours ain't mine business. Hope you got the drift?
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 1:30am On Aug 04, 2021
mank1234:

Welldone. Clap for yourself. You have PhD in relationship matters. You're too much. See your big head filled with coconut water.

Atleast I get head water dey.
Your own empty.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by mank1234(m): 1:30am On Aug 04, 2021
Ishilove:

Who's fighting here? I'm just spitting raw facts.

The fact you 'spitted' doesn't correlate. You talked of marriage. Is there a marriage with no sex involved? Did the uncle you referred to say he wants to marry you or your friend?

When you want to make a post, think if it's logical or not. Don't just 'spit your nonsensical facts' before you think.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by HaykynLibra: 1:33am On Aug 04, 2021
I was a quiet person not until I joined network marketing few years ago.. Dat brings out another version of me.. I would stand infront of a large crowd back in Enugu, talking to them about my business and motivating them at the same time...When I don't wanna talk, my leaders would abuse d hell outta me.. U would hear something like:A closed mouth is a closed destiny..Lol.. I was like, wtf...
Then I returned to Lag and all my friends and families were like, WOW! U're now a talkative.
If u wanna overcome being quiet, just go join network marketing or anything that got to do with interacting with people constantly, u must talk by fire by force..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 1:38am On Aug 04, 2021
HaykynLibra:
I was a quiet person not until I joined network marketing few years ago.. Dat brings out another version of me.. I would stand infront of a large crowd back in Enugu, talking to them about my business and motivating them at the same time...When I don't wanna talk, my leaders would abuse d hell outta me.. U would hear something like:A closed mouth is a closed destiny..Lol.. I was like, wtf...
Then I returned to Lag and all my friends and families were like, WOW! U're now a talkative.
If u wanna overcome being quiet, just go join network marketing or anything that got to do with interacting with people constantly, u must talk by fire by force..

Well, it's the environment. I don't think it's a permanent thing. Once you fall into a more quiet career that don't need you marketing or talking to a crowd, you will go back to default.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by mank1234(m): 1:39am On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:

Didn't read.
The first impression about you was purely of a fact you're stupid, like you dey talk out of point. So even if you're trying to making sense now, it's going to be strange. But keep it up. It's a good start.

In future, learn to mind your _4ckin business about people's life. As you get your preek na so me get my _puzzy, so e no suppose be your concern how I take dey run mine. As wharever you do with yours ain't mine business. Hope you got the drift?

Finally, you're learning. Should I take this as asking for a soft landing.

I don't quite agree that your business is not my business. You can ask if you're confused here.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 1:43am On Aug 04, 2021
mank1234:

Finally, you're learning. Should I take this as asking for a soft landing.

I don't quite agree that your business is not my business. You can ask if you're confused here.

Lmao!
You could pass off easily as a woman. Do you also wear g-strings? You sabi nag die! grin cheesy
You spent a good part on this thread wailing about what I do with my own damn _puzzy! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by nurain150(m): 1:46am On Aug 04, 2021
sunshineV:
typical nigerian
shat it after you have been savaged
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by nurain150(m): 1:46am On Aug 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Are you running away?
girls ehen, she don run her mouth like tap water commot now
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by mank1234(m): 1:50am On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:

Lmao!
You can pass off easily as a woman. Do you wear g-strings? You sabi nag die! grin cheesy
You spent a good part of this thread wailing about what I do with my own damn _puzzy! grin

That's what your lot do all the time: playing the victim card.

You called someone stupid.
I corrected you.
You said you want to fight with me.
You called me stupid.
I put you where you belong.

You could have opted to ignore the guy. You could have talked about your displeasure with the guy. Instead you opted to transfer your aggression.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by mank1234(m): 1:57am On Aug 04, 2021
Goodnight Ishilove and LadyRosa. Let's postpone the fight.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by 1Sharon(f): 2:00am On Aug 04, 2021
mank1234:

Is uncle unmarried because he ditched your friend after two dates or because he wants to increase his 'count'?

He is unmarried because he is socially awkward.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 2:01am On Aug 04, 2021
mank1234:

That's what your lot do all the time: playing the victim card.

You called someone stupid.
I corrected you.
You said you want to fight with me.
You called me stupid.
I put you where you belong.

You could have opted to ignore the guy. You could have talked about your displeasure with the guy. Instead you opted to transfer your aggression.

He remains stupid!No apologies
I clearly asked you to join him if you so wish. It's left for you to mind your business but you choose not to.
I made my damn opinion about mine own experiences but you felt I'm one of those NL ladies u dey run your tap fingers on here, and I need clear you say you gats look front! Like make you keep moving... The guy I quoted is a _4cking Islamic cretin... So you suppose mind your damn business as I treated him accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 2:03am On Aug 04, 2021
mank1234:
Goodnight Ishilove and LadyRosa. Let's postpone the fight.

Fight with who? You and who dey fight?
Are you normal? How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Ishilove: 2:28am On Aug 04, 2021
mank1234:

The fact you 'spitted' doesn't correlate. You talked of marriage. Is there a marriage with no sex involved? Did the uncle you referred to say he wants to marry you or your friend?

When you want to make a post, think if it's logical or not. Don't just 'spit your nonsensical facts' before you think.
I will not attempt to explain anything to you. Your questions have absolutely nothing to do with this thread, neither does it make sense, and since it is obvious you are bored, I must insist you find other means of entertainment. No be me you go use catch cruise. I will not humour your inanity further.

You are henceforth ignored.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Ishilove: 2:29am On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:

He remains stupid!No apologies
I clearly asked you to join him if you so wish. It's left for you to mind your business but you choose not to.
I made my damn opinion about mine own experiences but you felt I'm one of those NL ladies u dey run your tap fingers on here, and I need clear you say you gats look front! Like make you keep moving... The guy I quoted is a _4cking Islamic cretin... So you suppose mind your damn business as I treated him accordingly.
The mank character is trolling. Don't you see as he is jumping upandan and writing rubbish? Don't give him further attention

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by drightguy(m): 2:30am On Aug 04, 2021
Doja2000:
It was terrible.
Una go sit down dey look each other for 1 hour.

Look deeper, he wasn't actually quiet maybe you can't flow with his conversation or he wasn't comfortable with you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Ishilove: 2:30am On Aug 04, 2021
1Sharon:

He is unmarried because he is socially awkward.
Mank1234 is a troll.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by okpmoses: 3:38am On Aug 04, 2021
jahsharon:

When a young woman has this much experience with quiet guys, you can then imagine the lots experience she has with outspoken guys.

Young single guys, shine your eyes ooo, make you no end up with a lady with over 1,000 body and soul counts.

Nonsensical nonsense. Is there pride in jumping from dick to dick?

Sit and rethink the rubbish you wrote.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by HolyTitus(m): 4:08am On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...
As I stubborn reach na so so quiet men dey date me. So I've had great experience from past relationships and currently another quiet one dey my side. What I noticed with them

They are highly intelligent, don't talk much, don't mingle much, social function almost zero.
Them sabi cook oooo! Few clothes, expensive or not, they are well arranged,ironed.No scatter scatter. So once I'm looking for something they help me look for it because I go scatter their wardrobe and leave it like that! No time! angry

They are calculated and secretive. Don't gossip at all. Going into their house and coming out seems like sneeking around, so people don't know if they are in or out.

Don't like loud music.Those who go to club rarely dance, them go dey laugh who dey dance undecided. When they decide to party, the subsequent days makes them really dull and want to 'rest'. Even during outings after few laughs and a drink with plenty water, next na to pick their car keys or flag down a taxi , time to go angry angry angry

No toasting, they were too shy to say their mind. They will look and make few remarks, then look again. Relationship usually start from me taking the lead by keeping them talking with questions. "Do you like me?" that's enough to make them blush with relief and acceptance. undecided undecided

Spend thrifts. Show offs is foolishness to them.Not really into social media, few pics, most times like to be anonymous. Also, they can be nasty in secret. angry

Gadget lovers. Will spend money on the latest Playstation.Dont mind playing against computer for hours. Those who don't like video games, hardly watch football matches or are simply in different about sports. The passionate ones likes to watch it indoors, if they must watch outside na only them go sit down one corner for chair like zombie.
Simplicity. Eating out is not their need, so if they must, mostly snacks rather than cooked food. Neat freeks! undecided
Don't like the silent treatment during quarrel. They will appear calm at first but, Na lie grin grin. Just pretend you no longer find them attractive or appealing and all hell breaks loose.
Not too romantic but very supportive and reasonable. Calm in the face of overwhelming trouble. Why others are panicky, they keep clear head, and think of solving issues diplomatically.
The ones who cheats do it well. You may never notice because they will never pick the other woman's frantic calls, if them too disturb they block them temporarily till further _drilling notice.Them no just like wahala from nags.
Have soft spot for women and can easily be manipulated to give out cash to them even without sleeping with them. Even an ex will continue to reap them off angry angry Even if they are no longer interested.
Don't get angry easily, but when they get you'd be sorry. Really really sorry and disappointed in yourself. They will lay all your 4ck ups and corner your defense on every angle grin grin

But them still dey talk o, but na inside house. Abuse them and meet a brick wall, no reaction. As my mouth sharp reach, I don't use bad words on them like I do on the street,They hardly use insults to drive home their point once an argument be like say e won bring insult, they ignore and find their way out. There are people that their level of maturity controls what you say.
Humm.... it's well
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Saynoomore: 4:11am On Aug 04, 2021
micki1:

This knowledge must have come from years of research.

You meant years of experience?

Her description was spot on!
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by ThatFairGuy1: 4:13am On Aug 04, 2021
Did you experienced this in person or you got it online coz u just nailed everything about us
LadyRosa:
Lol...

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Musty112: 4:22am On Aug 04, 2021
HowToChannel2:
I am waiting to read the ladies comment. This is going to be interesting.

This is a front page material.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF_8RVrCe4I
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:29am On Aug 04, 2021
Moneywirer:

Do you have a quiet younger sister who is single??

Awon eyan, E-Loving.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by odaniel1(m): 4:47am On Aug 04, 2021
A lot of women take this male [b][/b]calmness for stupidity/weakness.
My present gf is trying to take advantage of my lenience by frolicking wt another guy in d name of 'confidante' what she doesn't know is I am about to bang her kid sister and her lovers' too. When I think of the plan, I feel more relief than pain.

Trust a woman @ your peril.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her / Ukrainian Couple Join Fight To Defend Their Country Hours After Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.