Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) (58221 Views)

Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) / Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives / 5-Year-Old Chinese Boy Drives A Tractor Like A Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by ebukajay184: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2021
A video shared online captured the moment a 13-year-old boy was seen driving a truck, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOAtCazmajQ

https://igberetvnews.com/1396871/13-year-old-nigerian-boy-seen-driving-truck-photo-video/

9 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Prechgold1180(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2021
Omo so I don chop first to comment again

Well lemme thank God for everything and also use this medium to beg abba kyari to please give me the contact of his fashion designer

Regarding the above topic

Nothing can shock me again in this country
If them like them fly plane I nur go reason all

21 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Prechgold1180(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2021
Nothing can shock me in this country
Nothing
Not even Buhari and even abba kyari not even tiefnubu not even atiefku

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Henix(m): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2021
The person who gave the boy such access should be arrested and prosecuted

377 Likes 25 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2021
Theres nothing worth celebrating here because this is a disaster waiting to happen as he can ram into a whole building, destroying lives and properties.

Whoever gave him the keys to this trailer should be arrested and charged for recklessness.

267 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by BigDawsNet: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
Learn how to drive a truck today! One of the Best skills to travel out with after ICT

The most common pay model for truck drivers in the United States is $60,000 - $74,000/yr

88 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Grace001: 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
This is a disaster waiting to happen

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Aflix(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2021

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Dranoid: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
See the boy with his peers in the front seat, if they crash into another vehicle now we'll be saying something else. We need to be responsible for ourselves and others. What stopped the guy that took that video and other adults there from grounding that vehicle and telling the boys to call who sent them on errand, after calling the police?

See as the small boy's hand don strong for gear. Children that are meant to be in school for God sake. If they ask me what they'll become I'd say smugglers because when this guy is 24 years, if he is like the average Nigerian (we inherit mentality) he would have amassed enough road side and crime related experiences to have become a proficient smuggler. At his age he is already driving through bush and mud with a truck.

highness25:
No vex oo, you wey go school shey na here you de? No be say I de support the boy oo but some of us are creating our own wealth because we have no where to inherit it from and I believe the boy is fighting battles which his parents never won with the hope of winning one day.
I get that life deals us bad cards but you can't tell me the boy bought the truck and I doubt he stole it so that means someone gave it to him. Now, I'm not against hustle at any age but when an adult (in this case the owner of the truck) sees it as okay to place other people's lives and properties in the hands of a group of kids I see it as irresponsible because he is endangering others. If the video was of the kids in the farm volunteering to make a living, then it's acceptable (but not okay cos in a country with a working government, they are meant to be in school) because there is no danger to other people. There are various other ways to hustle too without putting others at risk of your mistake. If you cite the grown insecurity in the country as reason for the boys being unable to go to farm, ask yourself: is it on the road that they are safe? From policemen? From kidnappers?

There is this saying that a doctor's mistake costs a life, a pilot's mistake costs more lives, an engineer's mistake costs even more lives.

A driver's mistake can cost from 0-a alot of lives.

People go to school for this professions

Putting this decision in the hands of a 13 year old boy is what I don't condone.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by geunik(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Only in Nigeria
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by DukeJoe17: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Aboki with dangote truck plying their ricklessness as usual.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Mayour11(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
See how we're celebrating mediocrity

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Generalwoodz(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
And look at 23yr old me, the very day I drove my wicked uncle's truck he instantly went mad and went ahead to hurl slurs at his father not me.
He didn't believe I could drive...
Me that started driving since when I was 15

16 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Julianaa: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
Only in Nigeria cheesy
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by ChasinGood(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
Abeg o,make him dey him lane o grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by NNFORUM(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
I assure you the repercussion would be graveous.

Hahahahahhahhhahahhah

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
shocked Too risky!
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by GRACEGLORY: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
Na small tin be ds one naa, go to the north and see the kids doing like 100 Km/hr with one hand while kissing Arizona, Mali kush, or Colorado with the other hand bringing akuya (goats) to Lagos.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by 2special(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
Henix:
The person who gave the boy such access should be arrested and persecuted
if he child is good behind the wheel, I have no problem...age is just a number... you see some over age driving recklessly....so it has nothing to do with the age

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by fayomim: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hell boy
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Yeezus998(m): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
Some people started when they were younger than him

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by BarrSly: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
Safe journey safe journey the video recorder funny die grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by akeeng: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
Pikin wey dem suppose flog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lol grin grin
Anything is possible in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by UniqueO3(m): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin

This one go Sabi drive CAT ooo shocked

6 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by john633(m): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
The leaders of today not tomorrow,,,rise up and hustle for ur self,,,,,because even the police self na thief

4 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by affable4(m): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
This one has being sleeping inside that same truck.

Don't be surprised that is the car he used in learning how to drive

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) by bkool7(m): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
This isn't right.

He better not drive where there is serious vehicular movement

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night / Witness: Why We Didn’t Rescue Victims Of Abuja Air Crash / Intercontinental Lagos - Tallest Hotel In West-Africa - Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.