Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Nairaland, The Most Toxic Platform To Be On - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland, The Most Toxic Platform To Be On (1569 Views)

Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) / Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted / Cutest Guy! On Nairaland! The Ladies Can Confirm That (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland, The Most Toxic Platform To Be On by gentlestdude(m): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
Shortyyy, gentlestdude quoted you and called you a fool, pls quote him back and tag the mods like mynd44, lalasticlala or Seun for violating rule 2 so that he will be banned, seems like he feels entitled to the fact that insulting someone unprovoked is his right.

And gentlestdude, don't delete the comment where you called Op a fool, let's see if you are a scared little simp afraid of a mere ban or an alpha mail.
I can never be a simp you are just another big one*. I crave ban if you should know. if I'm not banned how will I maintain my other accounts lol. these bittered bitches that bleeds won't let us rest chai abeg fück off from my mention I don't do nairaland girls especially the flat chested ones like you, grow some boobs before you quote me... mofo

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland, The Most Toxic Platform To Be On by gentlestdude(m): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2021
only dumb people fear nairaland ban or even threaten someone with it lol, like how stupid can you be. ban ordinary nairaland moniker that you can create another one in seconds, some people too foolish I swear.

no matter what I will keep passing my message to idiots on this site to see it because as long as you can't ban my IP or bank account you are as inconsequential as buhari, and his slaves(nairaland mods) to me.

Nlpolicewoman () oya come and call your slaves as usual I'm waiting.
Re: Nairaland, The Most Toxic Platform To Be On by siofra(f): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2021
Shortyyy:
Honestly, This platform needs reform. Like a total reformation. The level of toxicity here can turn a good person into a monster.

I thought Twitter was toxic, but this platform carries the cup honestly.

From tribalism to a gender war, and the worst of it is the display of toxic masculinity from men here. So disgusting. Who raised you all? No respect for the female gender whatsoever. Don't y'all have mothers and sisters at home? Gosh!

I left here because of this nonsense, and I thought by now It might have toned down, but it's become worse.

Please everyone has their cross they're carrying, just cuz a random girl broke your heart doesn't mean you should be bitter. Grow some balls and act right, maybe if you weren't acting like a kid, your heart wouldn't have been broken in the first place.

For now, I drop my pen. Don't forget to patronize me for your handmade footwears. wink
Have you visited 4chan grin
Re: Nairaland, The Most Toxic Platform To Be On by Shortyyy(f): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
Shortyyy, gentlestdude quoted you and called you a fool, pls quote him back and tag the mods like mynd44, lalasticlala or Seun for violating rule 2 so that he will be banned, seems like he feels entitled to the fact that insulting someone unprovoked is his right.

And gentlestdude, don't delete the comment where you called Op a fool, let's see if you are a scared little simp afraid of a mere ban or an alpha mail.

Lol sweetheart don't worry yourself about people like that. They're called keyboard warriors. He's yet to grow up. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, The Most Toxic Platform To Be On by Truvelisback(m): 9:53am On Oct 01, 2021
Shortyyy:
Honestly, This platform needs reform. Like a total reformation. The level of toxicity here can turn a good person into a monster.

From tribalism to a gender war, and the worst of it is the display of toxic masculinity from men here. So disgusting. Who raised you all? No respect for the female gender whatsoever. Don't y'all have mothers and sisters at home? Gosh!

I left here because of this nonsense, and I thought by now It might have toned down, but it's become worse.

Please everyone has their cross they're carrying, just cuz a random girl broke your heart doesn't mean you should be bitter. Grow some balls and act right, maybe if you weren't acting like a kid, your heart wouldn't have been broken in the first place.

For now, I drop my pen. Don't forget to patronize me for your handmade footwears. wink
U are complaining here that the guys here are toxic but i can see toxicity in ur write up. Like my fellow here just said, U don't deserve respect, u earn it.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland, The Most Toxic Platform To Be On by chinchonglee(m): 9:53am On Oct 01, 2021
Dear Shortyy or what,

Why do you female always try to play victim all the time.
Ladies here insults men all the time too..

I read a post where a girl was tagging all men rapist, woman beater and all sorts of degrading names.
This is a public forum so you shuld learn to shove insults up your ass.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, The Most Toxic Platform To Be On by Mrscarter(f): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2021
Shortyyy:

Generalisation is d biggest issue on here.
Some girls are materialistic. The posters usually make d mistake of grouping all as d same. They dont know individualism

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, The Most Toxic Platform To Be On by Konor: 10:12am On Oct 01, 2021
gentlestdude:
this op is a fool, respect is earned not deserved. you said nothing about the misogynistic females here like Saphire who never criticized females committing crimes but quick to call all men including her father rapist once a man somewhere commits a crime? I guess nothing because they're your gender, abeg go buy sense who cares who you cook for, we sef don't want you, offline or online, so fück off... wannabe misogynist
Do you know the meaning of misogyny? You just come here dey embarrass yourself. You must be below 18 angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, The Most Toxic Platform To Be On by gentlestdude(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
Konor:
Do you know the meaning of misogyny? You just come here dey embarrass yourself. You must be below 18 angry
don't mind me jare I dey type with annoyance that time ,I meant misandrist, all those people with their rubbish talk fit frustrate person

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, The Most Toxic Platform To Be On by Shedrack777: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
wanted to tell you the reason, but, by looking at your profile, i figure out you're still a kid and won't understand no matter how i explain it to you. but you'll understand when you're in your 30s

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, The Most Toxic Platform To Be On by bepositive11: 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Shortyyy:

I think it's in a way a reflection of the society

As for me, I ignore the toxic ones. I've learned a lot here and I've had some very interesting debates and discussions with some people

It boils down to what you make out of it

But I agree that ideologies like red pill should be banned. Very toxic. And those men calling kind hearted men simps

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? / She Is Not Yours If She's Not Your Virgin / [STORY] My Landlady, Her Daughters (episode 1-21)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.