Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:36 PM

Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" (5378 Views)

ENDSARS; How Many Chicks Have You Cordinated From Protest Ground / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by f4frances: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2021
Ever wondered why hot hicks seems not to reason well?

Revealed here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5svvAFmMSFA
Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by TheEnygma(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2021
Apart from being chicken brains , 90% of them have absolutely nothing else to offer apart from their looks.

The reason is because they concentrate too much on how they look and forget about building themselves up financially, psychologically , emotionally etc.

This is the reason why you discover that the less attractive girls always end up getting married faster than them.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by MrOmor: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hahahaha

..looks like yu have studied them well?
Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by MrOmor: 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
say no to chicken brain

1 Like

Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by Sonnobax15(m): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin
Na wa oh
Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by eomajeh: 7:35am On Aug 02, 2021
cry
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na wa oh

grin grin
Na big wa.....
Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by MrOmor: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
where are all the hot chicks.... come make we test una brains
Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by Pumpumking: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
f4frances:
Ever wondered why hot hicks seems not to reason well?

Revealed here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5svvAFmMSFA

Bro is your sister a nice chick? cheesy
Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by Aniboo: 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
Cos they spent their time learning irrelevant things On social media . worst when you try to encourage them on the simple task they see you as a distraction

Read again make u understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by f4frances: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
haha ha

Aniboo:
Cos they spent their time learning irrelevant things On social media . worst when you try to encourage them on the simple task they see you as a distraction

Read again make u understand
Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by MrOmor: 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
Yawa oooo
chick is a small chicken
Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by MrOmor: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2021
...mad o
Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by MrOmor: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
the power in words
Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
Blame the society!

We men are some funny lots. Created a problem then turns around to ask why!

Is it not this our society where a girl of 12 even 9 will start to get undue recognition and perveted admiration from men old enough to be their grand dads. Even some young guys will start teasing them and be calling them smelly iyawo up and down.

Why won't their heads swell up and some of their cerebral abilities decline when they can get stuffs (undeservedly) while not raising a finger. Mtchew

9 Likes

Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
Very true,na social media ,bbn and tiktok full their brain.Anything that ganers attention. Most fine ladies are dull with low IQ,always seeking validation and thinking their looks can get dem anytin they want

1 Like

Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by MrOmor: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
Blame the society!

We men are some funny lots. Created a problem then turns around to ask why!

Is it not this our society where a girl of 12 even 9 will start to get undue recognition and perveted admiration from men old enough to be their grand dads. Even some young guys will start teasing them and be calling them smelly iyawo up and down.

Why won't their heads swell up and some of their cerebral abilities decline when they can get stuffs (undeservedly) while not raising a finger. Mtchew

these are words
Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by MrOmor: 11:28am On Aug 15, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
Very true,na social media ,bbn and tiktok full their brain.Anything that ganers attention. Most fine ladies are dull with low IQ,always seeking validation and thinking their looks can get dem anytin they want

but looks seem to be paying many girls very well these days

1 Like

Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
MrOmor:

but looks seem to be paying many girls very well these days
most na okpo,dem dey export their okpo go dubai
Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by MrOmor: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:

hahahahaha

you harsh o
Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by MrOmor: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
hot chicks, side chicks, whatever chicks... a chick is a small chicken
Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by MufasaLion: 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:

Not only Dubai again, those broads be going to other countries now.
Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by skywalker240(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
Beauty without brain
Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by MrOmor: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
where d brains go
Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:06am On Aug 20, 2021
The funny thing is dat they expect you to worship dem..me I kuku no send anybody.i dey bullshit dem
Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by SenecaTheYonger: 6:40am On Aug 20, 2021
Suffering builds character.

Beautiful girls get everything handed to them simply because they’re beautiful. They have people on their beck and call that don’t say no to them.

Ugly people have to work, strive, suffer and they learn from these experience making them intelligent, smart, etc.

1 Like

Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Suffering builds character.

Beautiful girls get everything handed to them simply because they’re beautiful. They have people on their beck and call that don’t say no to them.

Ugly people have to work, strive, suffer and they learn from these experience making them intelligent, smart, etc.
yes they have people at their back and call,but they pay back with sex.
Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by SenecaTheYonger: 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
yes they have people at their back and call,but they pay back with sex.

Yes, but not always with sex. Some just pay back by giving the guys attention. For instance, you don't expect the nerd who does assignment for the beautiful girl in class to be getting sex from her.

1 Like

Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by MrOmor: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Yes, but not always with sex. Some just pay back by giving the guys attention. For instance, you don't expect the nerd who does assignment for the beautiful girl in class to be getting sex from her.

true talk
Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

those kind guys na mumu.so na common attention dem need.when I was serving ,there was a lady who was the finest in my batch,most male corpers just dey asslick her,she sat beside me one day whe we went for corper meeting,I no even look her nor talk to her.she just dey shift and was uncomfortable. I blank her till meeting end.i continued to ignore her for some weeks till she talked to me first,and we con dey visit each other.

1 Like

Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by MrOmor: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
those kind guys na mumu.so na common attention dem need.when I was serving ,there was a lady who was the finest in my batch,most male corpers just dey asslick her,she sat beside me one day whe we went for corper meeting,I no even look her nor talk to her.she just dey shift and was uncomfortable. I blank her till meeting end.i continued to ignore her for some weeks till she talked to me first,and we con dey visit each other.

hmmm
Re: Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" by MrOmor: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
chicks = chicken brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Or Compatibility: Which Is More Important? / Pls Help!!am Always Feeling Sex When Ever I Want To Ease My Self / Ladies Can You Keep A Relationship Under A Condition like this? [screenshot]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.