Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths (6271 Views)

NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by attackgat: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2021
I wonder what the relationship between these two men actually is?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by Aammee77: 11:09am On Jul 31, 2021
Money is the motivation

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by Guestlander: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjas are still trying to link Ndigbo into the mess their Hushpuppi and Abba Kyari are in to.
Wicked set of people.

Air peace man nko? Invictus nko? Se na Afonja dey look for them?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by oluztx: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2021
When you look like this, believe me nothing good will ever come out of you in life. God in his infinity mercy created them ugly to reflect their wickedness! They wake up every morning thinking about how to destroy Igbo people out of hatred and envy!

18 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2021
attackgat:
Oluwasegun Ezekiel Sholaja
Gbam a time will come when the whole country will deny nigeria acvess to their country its then we Thunder will be firing all the bad bad leaders to death including those supporting them i have never see this kind of country before since am 10 yeats have been hearing it will be better now am 30+its becoming alarming worsen may God have mercy
Like · React · Reply · More · 1 hour ago
Chidindu Chimezie
Abba kyari will not succeed in this case, he must be jailed for live untill he meet his ancestors
5 · Like · React · Reply · More · 1 hour ago
Chidindu Chimezie
No escape for the wicked and all his members
2 · Like · React · Reply · More · 1 hour ago
Alex Toledo
This man is a fraudster FBI – Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI USA TODAY come get him
Emmy Bruce
Abba kyari you finish in prison blc you wickedness no be here many family are still crying blc of you evil you did to them oh my God never come back are life so the family will feel de same thing other family are pass truly
1 · Like · React · Reply · More · 1 hour ago
Salawu Adebayo Lamar
MAMA GO ONLINE
Egbewande Olukunle
A fly that does not heed to warnings Is heading to be buried with the corpse
Like · React · Reply · More · 53 minutes ago
Alfred Ekah
This woman sef. Dr. Kemi are you also referring to the arms that Lai Mohammed is saying no such transaction exists? Why is this country like this sef
Like · React · Reply · More · 52 minutes ago
Femi Somefun
This is what I tell my people that nigerian Govt is scam, nothing is working, this stupid police that suppose to cleaning. Yet is one rubbishing us. Let nigerian Govt face the music and see how useless they are internationally
1 · Like · React · Reply · More · 50 minutes ago
Sunday Ogbonna Jp replied · 1 reply
Egbewande Olukunle
Everything in this country is scam.
It won't surprise us that all those loudly celebrated crime burst are all set up and lies. Evans the kidnapper and so on.
Nigerian police seriously needs to be reformed because you can put new wine in old jar and expect to get same result.
Edited · Like · React · Reply · More · 48 minutes ago
View more comments…
Write a comment...

Abiodun Khadijat Ayanyinka
Anyone that needs to be dismissed for corruption to stop in this country. Should be dismissed
3 · Like · React · Reply · More · 56 minutes ago
Nnamdi Nwokeka replied · 1 reply
Ovie Godwin
Infact by now he should be on leave or suspension till investigation are carried out...I am even teaching them their jobs self...
35 · Like · React · Reply · More · 2 hours ago
Iseniyi Oluwatosin replied · 2 replies
Dike Ogwodikeogu
Hahaha ��� ABBA KYARI the super tailor, when he notice that his best customer hushpuppies have been arrested , he then sort for a way to start sewing for Obi Cubbana but before he could receive contract from Obi Cubbana his criminal acts was busted.
3 · Like · React · Reply · More · 32 minutes ago
Enrique Ifeanyi
So far I think the officer has contributed a lot in helping out in the insecurity fight. I don't understand why US will come to our country to destroy it. Our government should not take it lightly with US or whatsoever their name is
10 · Like · React · Reply · More · 1 hour ago
Adah Ofu Samy replied · 46 replies
Biafra Parrot
Zoogeria can't do anything in a right direction. The super Assassin should be demise immediately.
Inemesit Nkukut
FBI make them show face for our country na dia them go hear am what an insult, them no born them we'll make Buhari come back first that Biden go sabi body.
2 · Like · React · Reply · More · 48 minutes ago
3 replies
Engr Emmanuel Okoli
Might means probability which may be zero .
1 · Like · React · Reply · More · 2 hours ago
James Maxwell
Which investigation will the police carryout that will point to the fact that he had dealings with hushpuppy rather they will sweep it under the tile. #FBIISLYING
Aliyu Adisa Abdulkadri
what a pity for a Nation loosing her heroes in an unceremonious manner . Major Adekunle in the 60s over a romance with Olugunkoya, Oyakhilomen romance with Jennifer Madike in the 90s, now, another gallant,hardworking young officer is going down with his own romance saga, with a fraudster, hushppupi. Has it become a curse for them to be pulled down whenever they are needed most ?
Edited · 1 · Like · React · Reply · More · 7 minutes ago
1 reply
Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by ignis: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2021
And so?
Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by ERockson: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2021
All hail Kyari, the only police that knows all corrupt people, if America holds Kyari that will be the end of corruption in Nigeria because he got the names

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by 24SEVEN: 11:33am On Jul 31, 2021
attackgat:

They use same tailor!!! grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjas are still trying to link Ndigbo into the mess their Hushpuppi and Abba Kyari are in to.
Wicked set of people.

Obi and Abba Kyari have a common cord that glues their friendship, I could be wrong, but a similar tailor sew the cloths they both wear.

As for any other dealings, I am sure Obi is very 'hardworking', but it does seem to me that most of the people who patronize Obi's businesses are people who are ready to spend 1m naira for a 6,000 naira bottle of whisky.

Either way, he is also enjoying the white man's money, though very hardworking as Abba said.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by Kingpin1000: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2021
ERockson:
All hail Kyari, the only police that knows all corrupt people, if America holds Kyari that will be the end of corruption in Nigeria because he got the names
The target of the FBI is not Abba Kyarri, but some elements bringing this country down and they know if they can interrogate Mr Kyarri, He will sing and implicate many of their targets. We all know the corrupt administration won't release him because they know the questions Abba Kyarri will be answering is not about Hushpuppi but the #ENDSAR Massacre.
We told them that those blood spilled won't just be washed away like that. They are crying to God and God will use big Uncle Sam to bring Justice, first uncle sam told them no business with people committing crimes against humanity... now they want to Capture a man who murdered so many when He was a SARS O.C... na there the Telemundo dey go, BMC knows that that's why they don't want him to be extradited.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by AntiBMC(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
He will soon be wearing a matching attire with Hushpuppi too. They'd practically be roommates.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by dangoteinlaw: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Cubana priest was once accused of being gay. Just saying tho

WhatsApp me for your contemporary architectural designs.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by kollinzgee(m): 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
Na him design am now fashion designer
grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by gsmphoneseller: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
Abba Kyari with MC OLUOMO.

pictures don't lie.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by gsmphoneseller: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
More of ABBA KYARI AND MC OLUOMO

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by DoggoneDogg: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
Tailor to client relationship. Another successful native attire delivered.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by HowToChannel: 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
attackgat:

Lol. I have always been suspicious of this Abba Kyari.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY RIGHT NOW IN 2021

How to make money right now in 2021. I'll show you how to make money in this video. I talked about the top ways to make money in this video when you are broke and left with literally no money! These are profitable, original side hustle ideas, and I've included tips for getting started with little or no money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF_8RVrCe4I
Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by SenecaTheYonger: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
The reason why they want Abba Kyari is because they will pressure him on the Cubana boys. Kyari is the lead to nail them. And Kyari will sing like a bird when they offer him a deal.

You see how all of this is coming to light after the wedding? It’s not a coincidence. During Hushpuppy arrest, the FBI literally told everyone that THEY MONITOR SOCIAL MEDIA.
Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by favor914: 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
HowToChannel pos=104279757:

Lol. I have always been suspicious of this Abba Kyari.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY RIGHT NOW IN 2021

How to make money right now in 2021. I'll show you how to make money in this video. I talked about the top ways to make money in this video when you are broke and left with literally no money! These are profitable, original side hustle ideas, and I've included tips for getting started with little or no money.

https://youtu.be/zF_8RVrCe4

You are suspicious of Kyari, but you think these haters on Nairaland that don’t believe in Nigeria, & have no future plans of making money until they actualize Biafra & Oduduwa will subscribe to your money making scheme?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by Truvelisback(m): 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
Obi Cubana should be very careful cuz the person he is hanging out with don shit 4 church. Make the guy no go cast am.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by Neddstark: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
BKayy:
Wicked set of people.

The sooner you realise there is more to life than Ndigbo, Aboki and Afonja, the better. Condemn evil not tribe.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by igbowoman: 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hmm
Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
oluztx:
When you look like this, believe me nothing good will ever come out of you in life. God in his infinity mercy created them ugly to reflect their wickedness! They wake up every morning thinking about how to destroy Igbo people out of hatred and envy!
I am a fine boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
oluztx:
Fake news

helinues
Monogamy
LegendHero
NGpatriot
TonyeBarcanista
yarimo
seunmsg
Simplyleo
Racoon
sarrki
NgeneUkwenu
CilicMarin
Omenka
Nlpolicewoman
candidtalk

Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by smsgrouper: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hello! There is a proposition to reduce the high rate of road accidents on our highway. Road traffic accidents—the leading cause of death by injury and the tenth-leading cause of all deaths globally—now make up a surprisingly significant portion of the worldwide burden of ill-health.
Please help take part in a survey to have your opinions in order to come out with a solution to this ugly trend. Survey is less than 2mins to complete. Please find survey link below.
https://forms.gle/GRAxTWyG1bvcecX86
Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by AmuEbule: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
shocked
Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by AmuEbule: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

I am a fine boy

Ok. Picture pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by Resurrection212: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Useless police officer keep habouring criminals .
Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
AmuEbule:

Ok. Picture pls

Re: Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths by NGpatriot: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
oluztx:

Do you Igbos really believe the dumb rubbish you type and post?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Imo State Government To Start Airline Soon / Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.