Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm (51867 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention / Uchechi Wendy Okah Is Dead (Ebonyi Commissioner) / Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by nairalandankrah: 11:03am On Jul 31, 2021
Uchechi Okwu Kanu, the wife of Biafra political activist, Nnamdi Kanu, has identified Dominic Raab, the Secretary of State for Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Affairs of the United Kingdom (UK), as the only person who can save her husband from the hands of the dictatorial Nigerian authorities.

It will be recalled that Kanu is currently in the custody of the Department of State Security Services, DSS. He is facing several charges including treasonable felony which carries the death sentence.

According to her, Raab “can end all of this in an instant”.

Only Raab can prevent him (Kanu) from being subjected to further harm. My family’s future happiness rests with Dominic Raab. He can end all of this in an instant. He can stop my nightmare,” Guardian UK quotes Uchechi as saying.

The family of Kanu are accusing the UK government of abandoning him adding that he is being ‘detained illegally’ and at ‘risk of torture’.

Kanu, founded and leads the Nigerian-outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). He fled Nigeria in 2017 while on bail after soldiers reportedly attacked his family home in Abia State, South-East Nigeria.

Uchechi is threatening a judicial review against Raab, over an alleged “failure” to provide consular assistance.

Although the government has requested access to Kanu, his family said it must act with urgency, claiming his life is at risk. She said her last contact with her husband was on 18 June, when her five-year-old son sent him a Father’s Day card, and Kanu said he would call after some meetings but never did.

“He’s upset that he hasn’t heard from his dad and he does not understand,” she said.

POLITICS NIGERIA understands that Bindmans LLP, a multi-disciplinary London law firm, have now sent a pre-action letter on behalf of the Kanu family to Raab, challenging his ongoing failure to provide consular assistance to Kanu.

https://politicsnigeria.com/biafra-nnamdi-kanus-wife-reveals-only-person-who-can-save-ipob-leader/

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by AlexBells(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2021
It is only heaven that can fix the issue currently dear Mrs Kanu, unfortunately Nigeria maybe a very terrible country but it remains a sovereign state, what you should pray is that Kanu stays alive, I don't see him coming out before 2023, this is a deaf government we are practicing here and instead of instigating more emotions let's borrow a leaf from Nelson Madela, there are mostly three places for true freedom fighter, 1. Prison, 2. Exil, the third is For everyone not just freedom fighter, Kanu is in prison or under hostage, he is in the right place.

I understand Kanu is your husband but he is also a Biafran property and at this time in the struggle he is exactly where he should be, I should implore for more emotional and other forms of support, I clearly understand your grievances but the aim we fight is for a greater tomorrow and there had never been an easy way to it. My heart and prayers is with You and Ohamadike of Biafra.

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by chatinent: 11:34am On Jul 31, 2021
Watching intently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Nuelito: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2021
Ok...noted... Dominic should interfere let's see how it will go.

5 Likes

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Bolustical: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2021
Yessdddf
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Omicron007: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by ComrArk: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2021
The end shall tell
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by FalseProphet1(m): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2021
Kanu will be released, tho it may tarry but it will surely come to pass, he's not a tenant of Nigerian prison.

This I have seen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by FatimaAbubakar(f): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2021
I don't know what is wrong with my people. Terrorists have finished this our region but my people are so foolish to neglect this.
They are stupidly busy chasing freedom activists up and down. Why are my people so backward?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by oche2020: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2021
Only God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by ThatFairGuy1: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2021
Will he break him out of THE ZOO DSS CUSTODY
Meanwhile all hail Mazi lamidi Cownu, the man who spreads IPOBISM (a mental disorder) among his people

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by paymentvoucher: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Udbest3: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2021
Okay
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Queenserah26(f): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2021
It is well
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Rapuru14: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2021
Biafra, My Home.

God will deliver us

5 Likes

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by CalabarPikin: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2021
There's only one among three places for freedom fighter..

Prison, Exile or Death

If truly he is......I can only say sorry ma'am

4 Likes

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by arthurwillia(m): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2021
Your husband can’t put leg inside river and be crying say cold wan kill you, e no possible, if Dominic raab sef pass him boundary he go collect! Oga bubu on the wheel, Nigeria my country grin we don collect

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by JosephXavier: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2021
Whether he helps or not, Kanu will surely regain his freedom

What Nigerian government did was rendition which is against international laws

A lot of court cases have been instigated against the Nigerian FG for their over-desperate ambition to clamp down on self determination against a section of the country that they have refused to let go of

It's only a matter of time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by nairavsdollars(f): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2021
Why not hire this lawyer for him

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by momodub: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2021
Ok nah
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by ivolt: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2021

Only Raab can prevent him (Kanu) from being subjected to further harm. My family’s future happiness rests with Dominic Raab. He can end all of this in an instant. He can stop my nightmare,
Uchechi is delusional just like her husband.

If Raab, the alleged savior gets caught in a secessionist crossfire, he would be dealt with.
There are many "authentic" and full UK citizens languishing in worse prisons all over the world.
Some are even locked up on trumped up charges or political revenge but the UK couldn't save them.

But Uchechi thinks an ordinary secretary can save her husband with half citizenship.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by tunjiajayi: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by SenecaTheYonger: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2021
Dominic Raab. I gas make connect with this man oh in case I enter jail one day

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Olukat(m): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2021
Madam what about those singing he's another saviour upandan in court?
Relax madam, just pray he's not killed by this fulani junta.
Be rest assured he will be with them for about two years shocked shocked
Nnamdi your husband was reckless with his movement hence his arrest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by Sebastine1994(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2021
I don't read the news these days because I see a lot of stupid comments on nairaland.

nobody is thinking critically anymore.

during endsars it ended how I predicted
Abba kyari case will not go anywhere

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2021
Delusional reta@ded olosho wife of equally delusional Namdiot coward Cownu the IPIG terrorist monkey in the Nigerian zoo cage.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm by prowriterss: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2021
A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps / Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post / Mad Man At Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Demanding To See Ambode(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.