Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters (52264 Views)

Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu / Osinowo: Senators Pay Condolence Visit To APC National Leader, Tinubu / Governor Bala Mohammed Hospitalised In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by etokhana: 11:23am On Jul 31, 2021
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress and former Lagos State Governor, Bola Tinubu, is presently hospitalised in Maryland, the United States, SaharaReporters has learnt.

SaharaReporters further gathered that Tinubu, who has had several medical trips this year alone, had a surgery last week and could be billed for another one over a yet-to-be-disclosed illness.

The APC National Leader has been off official and party functions in the country for a long time, amidst talks that he is being positioned for the 2023 presidency to succeed the incumbent repressive regime of Muhammadu Buhari.

“Tinubu is hospitalised in Maryland, US. His health is failing. He couldn’t participate in launching his Arewa library, and he couldn’t participate in the Local Government Area elections last week. He could not attend today’s APC congress due to health reasons.

“He had a surgery last week,” an authoritative source disclosed.

In January 2021, Tinubu was also reported sick and hospitalised in Paris, France. Tinubu had earlier complained of exhaustion and had travelled out to rest before the news of his collapse gone viral.

He was flown to Paris for medical attention in the first week of January.

SaharaReporters had on June 15 reported that Tinubu was also in Paris, battling some old age illnesses.

“Tinubu is in Paris, France for a medical checkup. His health is deteriorating. Old age and other stuff, but he still wants to be president. This could mean another medical tourism presidency for our country,” a top source had at that time revealed.

SaharaReporters had reported the conspicuous absence of Tinubu during the one-day working visit of President Muhammadu Buhari to commission various projects in Lagos State.

SaharaReporters had learnt that the Presidency, against its former custom, refused to extend an invitation to Tinubu ahead of the visit which should make him feel welcome at the ceremony, and the camp of the APC leader felt embarrassed by the Presidency’s decision.

Top sources had also revealed that Tinubu did not feel comfortable to stay in Lagos during the Presidential visit in order to hide the growing battle between the two from public glare and he instead decided to embark on a journey.

Earlier, the President’s spokesman, Garba Shehu, had tried to downplay the obvious rift between the two leaders and their camps, saying the interview the President granted to Arise Interview where he mentioned Lagos was not in reference to Buhari.

“You cannot sit there in Lagos, for instance, and decide on the fate of APC on zoning,” Buhari had said while responding to a question during the interview.

“The hope of this administration is to see APC last beyond it. Therefore we should allow the party to decide. The restructuring of the party has begun from the bottom to the top with the membership card registration. Every member of the party must be involved. We will soon conduct our convention. No single member of the party will be allowed to go against the wish of the party.”

Shehu had maintained that there was no rift between the two leaders and the reference to Lagos was not to Tinubu.
http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/31/exclusive-apc-leader-tinubu-hospitalised-us-undergoes-surgery

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by calberian: 11:23am On Jul 31, 2021
Again?

4 Likes

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by Authority1o1(m): 11:24am On Jul 31, 2021
Okay...

Chai. Expenses upon expenses. I pity him already.

Let Buhari do quick and hand over the presidential seat to him now. At least, he'll become legally permitted to use presidential flights for such tours, with every bill paid from our purse.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by modsfucker: 11:25am On Jul 31, 2021
Nothing should happen to our incoming Presido cool

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by seunmsg(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2021
I wish him quick recovery if the story is true. He’s a human being like the rest of us so there is nothing wrong in undergoing medical treatment.

But wait o, I thought they said he has an indictment in the US and cannot enter the country. So, how come he wasn’t arrested on landing in Maryland?

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by festacman(m): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2021
This is wishing speedy recovery to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. We are all human no matter how dogged we are.

By the way, why can't Jagaban give up on his presidential ambition, which is legitimate, and just annoint as well as back VP Prof. Yemi Osinbajo to run?

Why? Why? why

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by nairavsdollars(f): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2021
Medically, he may be worse than Buhari if he becomes president.

President Buhari =United Kingdom
President Tinubu= United States

113 Likes 14 Shares

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by KaluwisxPRO: 11:27am On Jul 31, 2021
modsfucker:
Nothing should happen to our incoming Presido cool

Or incoming coffin

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by Teetee777: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2021
I just don't know why all these people are so greedy.
You have money, you are not satisfied,
You have fame, you are not satisfied
You have everything but not satisfied
I'm sure that one day you will be satisfied with death

215 Likes 14 Shares

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by inoki247: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2021
He don go US laik dis people wey dey always shout mak he go use...

If have a case to answer afta Surgery dem go call on him....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by gentiles(m): 11:29am On Jul 31, 2021
I can never take anything from sahara reporters serious. Too much cooked up stories

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by kayuseful: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2021
Baba don old
Just endorse one of your boys for presidency and you can sit back
Get well soon BAT

6 Likes

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by Faber(m): 11:30am On Jul 31, 2021
The current head of the presidency is always in UK for medical fixing

The next head of the presidency now in the US for medical fixing..

I see Tinubu dying in Office...North will take over....South will shout fowl play...area go scatter...all man go answer his surname...

Let the South find another capable man for that office. Osibanjo may be the best president of Nigeria...as I dey see am....

Osibanjo VS Zulum to save the Zoo...if una want save am o.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by FarahAideed: 11:30am On Jul 31, 2021
Aso rock is not a geriatric nursing home , the lives of 200 million Nigerians depend on decisions made in that Aso rock so turning it into geriatric nursing home does us no good ...Tinubu it's time to drop your presidential ambition for the good of this nation ..Get well quick sir

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by yanabasee1(m): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2021
Hmmmm.....

If anything happens to BAT, the entire Yoruba people will be in chaos as BAT ensured that their political attributes and contribution to the nation was well seen to... with proper coordination and runs a center politics to checkmate every grievance from all concerned individuals paying loyalty to him...

He should stay alive to appoint his second...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by chatinent: 11:32am On Jul 31, 2021
Like I care..

7 Likes

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by Bobotic(m): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2021
Who told him that Abba Kyari has finished mentioning names? Hmm! I fear the wonder oh! shocked

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by DoggoneDogg: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2021
grin
When you neglect your health for power, you pay the price.

The DEA, CIA, FBI, NSA, DIA, DHS, NGIO, NRO, AFISR, ONI, AMI, MCI, CCI etc should all swoop in now & arrest him on that hospital bed for his drug dealing case.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by ignis: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2021
Why must they always be flown abroad for treatment ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by temitope27(m): 11:36am On Jul 31, 2021
If I say make I talk my mind nw, dem go talk say I no get respect, make I just keep quiet

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by Lumig: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2021
wink
Anything from Sahara Desert I mean Reporters should be taken as a pinch of salt. Until I read it from credible news outlets.
I move outta here

1 Like

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by PCG001: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by Omicron007: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This man should go and rest.
BMC's and that rotten vulture meat griller should come and pray for their National leader.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by Mindlog: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2021
Buhari has bolden presidential aspirants that Aso Rock has become a geriatric centre, failing health is not a barrier to becoming the President of Nigeria as foreign medical trips is assured.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by Julianaa: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2021
Your next president cheesy
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by Julianaa: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2021
Tt
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by beautyhd: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2021
Epele sir.

Speedy recovery.

Leave the presidential ambition and take care of your health.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by phransix2: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2021
Why not forget about being President and take care of yourself. Please don't be another burden to this nation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London / MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) / Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.