Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:10 AM

APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters (52210 Views)

Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu / Osinowo: Senators Pay Condolence Visit To APC National Leader, Tinubu / Governor Bala Mohammed Hospitalised In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by danilmo: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
festacman:
This is wishing speedy recovery to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. We are all human no matter how dogged we are.

By the way, why can't Jagaban give up on his presidential ambition, which is legitimate, and just annoint as well as back VP Prof. Yemi Osinbajo to run?

Why? Why? why

I've u noticed politicians don't talk anyhow as per their ambition??

U really expect Tinubu to say he is coming or he is not?? Aha.. undecided

He's silent alone draws attention and make opposition helpless in their decision.

Election of 2 years time.
I don't really think Tinubu is nursing any ambition except for media propaganda ,
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by therajah: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
Tinubu now teady to be president. One of the qualificatuons of being president in nigeria is that you must be very old, very sick - ur health must be failing, must be able to lie, must have told pple you are not interested in presidency, doctor must be outside nigeria, ..

2 Likes

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by Slurity(m): 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
A prominent Apostle in Nigeria once said that those eyeing 2023 presidency should pray to even see the year 2023. He also added that the next president is already in the presidency. I pray I see these things happening too.

1 Like

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by vibre: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
modsfucker:
Nothing should happen to our incoming Presido cool
President of your father's compound.
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by michealsegun02: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
How can another individual planning to run for president when nigeria is sick. Is ASO rock an Adult home hospital for dying elderly politican.
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by seunmsg(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
oyeb15:

He cannot enter US. The case is still open. 'Professional misconduct'. It's like you don't know much or you're simply covering the fraud.

Professional misconducts are handled by the relevant professional bodies. In Gbaja’s case, he was fined and barred from practice for a period of time. His practice license had since been restored. There is absolutely no reason why he can’t enter the US. Professional misconduct is not a criminal offense.
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by Ingocof(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
etokhana:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/31/exclusive-apc-leader-tinubu-hospitalised-us-undergoes-surgery

Fake news as always.

His Excellency Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is fine. He is hale and hearty. He is not in any hospital. He has no medical problem that would require hospitalization. Yes, he is out of the country at the moment. He will be back shortly.

Anytime he travels out of the country, the next thing some mischievous people would say is he is sick, hospitalized or has died. It is shameful that perpetrators of this evil are not deterred by the fact that each time this fake news has been propagated, they have been proven wrong.

Who really is afraid of Asiwaju Tinubu? Those wishing Asiwaju Tinubu evil or dead should be careful. They should know the matter of life and death is in the hand of only God Almighty.

- Tunde Rahman
Media Adviser to Asiwaju Tinubu
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by Alabule: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
festacman:
This is wishing speedy recovery to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. We are all human no matter how dogged we are.

By the way, why can't Jagaban give up on his presidential ambition, which is legitimate, and just annoint as well as back VP Prof. Yemi Osinbajo to run?

Why? Why? why

NO NO NO
He'll rather become President so that Nigeria can pay his medical bills
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by NwokoloOwa: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Aaah. Thought some said he is wanted in the USA.
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by YorubaPrince: 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
seunmsg:
I wish him quick recovery if the story is true. He’s a human being like the rest of us so there is nothing wrong in undergoing medical treatment.

But wait o, I thought they said he has an indictment in the US and cannot enter the country. So, how come he wasn’t arrested on landing in Maryland?

So, he's human like the rest of the millions that lose and lost their lives as a result of his lootings and criminal activities.

EndSARS also comes to mind.

Bloody Bastard! angry It shall NEVER be well with him and his generations! angry
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by erumena(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
FarahAideed:
Aso rock is not a geriatric nursing home , the lives of 200 million naira depend on decisions made in that Aso rock so turning it into geriatric nursing home does us no good ...Tinubu it's time to drop your presidential ambition for the good of this nation ..Get well quick sir

200 million naira?
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by naija1stnigar(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
After buhari any disaster waiting to happen to us will disappear before 2023.
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by Nephilim: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
This reminds me of a dream I had days ago:

I saw Tinubu dying, I carried him and asked him to give his life to Christ before he died. I prayed for him and he was well, I put him on top of a car boot, he was lying on it, and then his wife and other people came to see him and attend to him.

1 Like

Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by igbowoman: 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
When you are 89 claiming 69 the organs in your body must rat you out
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by KILLTHECOWS(f): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
Our prayers are working.....
Kyira,tinubu...... grin
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by HabaHaba: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
modsfucker:
Nothing should happen to our incoming Presido cool
God forbid badt thing!!!

Una don start 5o dey Joke with very EXPENSIVE AND BANDITFUL joke.

Which one is this?!!

Mumu youth will br joking like this Until another Bigot & wicked government comes to play with our intelligence.

Mcheww
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by StrictlyStreet: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lord, please take control.
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by HabaHaba: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
yanabasee1:
Hmmmm.....

If anything happens to BAT, the entire Yoruba people will be in chaos as BAT ensured that their political attributes and contribution to the nation was well seen to... with proper coordination and runs a center politics to checkmate every grievance from all concerned individuals paying loyalty to him...

He should stay alive to appoint his second...

God punish all dem Mumu youth that has lost correct perspectives and focus on the Life's realities

Mumu, na u go suffer am pass.

See as you get tym for SM because you are grossly lazy.

Haba, y are some Nigerian youths soooooo bkindwd by foolishnsss
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by yanabasee1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
HabaHaba:

God punish all dem Mumu youth that has lost correct perspectives and focus on the Life's realities

Mumu, na u go suffer am pass.

See as you get tym for SM because you are grossly lazy.

Haba, y are some Nigerian youths soooooo bkindwd by foolishnsss

God doesn't punish....

Take your frustrated wretched life away from my mention....
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by FarahAideed: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
erumena:

200 million naira?

Error abeg
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by HabaHaba: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
yanabasee1:

God doesn't punish....

Take your frustrated wretched life away from my mention....

U see how mumuish u r by ur comment?

I dare u to post your Take home pay (if you earn salary), or your bank balance (if you're a businessman or both).
You cant rub shoulders with my little brothers that im sponsoring, not to dare compare your silly Social media self 5o me.

Please refer to me as your Egbon, Im your elder in all ramifications of life: age, knowledge, certifications, personal achievements, communal approvals, spirituality and definitely FINANCIAL status.

I don't brag, PLSSSSSSSS lets prove to NLanders whose worth more!

Fuulish, frostrated Misguided Nigerian youth.

Thats how you guys were rapping nonsense in support of PMB, and see where your life has landed - GROSSLY FROSTRATED!!!
RUBBISH
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by Gfskw: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Oh
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by yanabasee1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
HabaHaba:

U see how mumuish u r by ur comment?

I dare u to post your Take home pay (if you earn salary), or your bank balance (if you're a businessman or both).
You cant rub shoulders with my little brothers that im sponsoring, not to dare compare your silly Social media self 5o me.

Please refer to me as your Egbon, Im your elder in all ramifications of life: age, knowledge, certifications, personal achievements, communal approvals, spirituality and definitely FINANCIAL status.

I don't brag, PLSSSSSSSS lets prove to NLanders whose worth more!

Fuulish, frostrated Misguided Nigerian youth.

Thats how you guys were rapping nonsense in support of PMB, and see where your life has landed - GROSSLY FROSTRATED!!!
RUBBISH

Again, stop mentioning me..... I am not the reason for your frustrations....

Only kids talk about age, affluence, wealth and challenges.... I am not in your category of foolishness... Poor fool claiming rich...
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by Yebosola(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
festacman:

Why? Why? why

In as much as it's his legitimate right,has he ever declare his interest in presidency?
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by Yebosola(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
KaluwisxPRO:

Or incoming coffin

Have u ever heard of Agbelepota?don't wish yourself death oh,not everybody can'death wish be sent to when u are not God,beru ori e,ko de sanu awon obi e.
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by HabaHaba: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
yanabasee1:

Again, stop mentioning me..... I am not the reason for your frustrations....

Only kids talk about age, affluence, wealth and challenges.... I am not in your category of foolishness... Poor fool claiming rich...

Ur so myopic in ur visions thsts why u would be speaking like a kid trying to take us another round of communal suffering.

Tell me your parents aren't complaining about your living off them?
Mumu!
Aptly described by your father, PMB, Lazy Nigerian youth.

Report me. Idyiot of lowest degrees.
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by Yebosola(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
Faber:
The current head of the presidency is always in UK for medical fixing

The next head of the presidency now in the US for medical fixing..

I see Tinubu dying in Office...North will take over....South will shout fowl play...area go scatter...all man go answer his surname...

Let the South find another capable man for that office. Osibanjo may be the best president of Nigeria...as I dey see am....

Osibanjo VS Zulum to save the Zoo...if una want save am o.

Wetin concern u with Zoo? Oh u are an animal in zoo,till your potor online elusive nation is ready,right? U will never learn,your Lord & Saviour is eating watery beans in DSS dungeon,yet sho sho sho wan kill u.
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by Monogamy: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
Can he step foot in Chicago? Hell no

Fahdiga, so na Chicago he should go now?

Is Maryland not in Usa anymore?
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by yanabasee1(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
HabaHaba:

Ur so myopic in ur visions thsts why u would be speaking like a kid trying to take us another round of communal suffering.

Tell me your parents aren't complaining about your living off them?
Mumu!
Aptly described by your father, PMB, Lazy Nigerian youth.

Report me. Idyiot of lowest degrees.

Lol.....

You need to grow up....
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by HabaHaba: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
Mom
yanabasee1:

Lol.....

You need to grow up....

How old were you in 1983 when PMB was the then figure head Head of State?

How old were you when Obasanjo became a Nigerian President?

How old were you when you were fuulishly hoodwinked to accept an unrepentant Tyrant to hold the reign of governance?
You already provoked shit outta me for daring to make comments that support this wicked Imperialist that is also making life miserable for you (that is on empty stomach as i write) yet claiming that his father is miserable.

You have not yet understood that word miserable until you still fuulishly adopt the Gworo teethed Tibubu that is even being sidelined by his beneficiary, Buhari.

Una never see anything. Continue supporting fuulishly wicked government.

Im very sure you're not paying any body's school fees, neither ate you feeding even a house Rat!!

Or ARE YOU?!!!
Re: APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters by yanabasee1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
HabaHaba:
Mom

How old were you in 1983 when PMB was the then figure head Head of State?

How old were you when Obasanjo became a Nigerian President?

How old were you when you were fuulishly hoodwinked to accept an unrepentant Tyrant to hold the reign of governance?
You already provoked shit outta me for daring to make comments that support this wicked Imperialist that is also making life miserable for you (that is on empty stomach as i write) yet claiming that his father is miserable.

You have not yet understood that word miserable until you still fuulishly adopt the Gworo teethed Tibubu that is even being sidelined by his beneficiary, Buhari.

Una never see anything. Continue supporting fuulishly wicked government.

Im very sure you're not paying any body's school fees, neither ate you feeding even a house Rat!!

Or ARE YOU?!!!

Who said my life was miserable? lol....

Seems you are mentally deluded and you don't even know.... You are mad... You need a doctor to get you chained for the rest of your miserable life....

Lol....

Who cares if you get provoked or not...

Also, I don't have time to finish reading you jargon... You don't deserve such time...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) / Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London / Obiano: Why I Tried To Rush Out Of Nigeria After Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.