Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

DSP Kyari Indictments: The Flops So Far - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSP Kyari Indictments: The Flops So Far (1294 Views)

Tinubu Flops Again: Says 100 Bags Thousand Barrels Of Oil / The Allegations Against DSP Kyari Are Not Weighty / Updated: List Of Indictments, Arrests And Executions!! Dismantling The Deepstate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSP Kyari Indictments: The Flops So Far by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 01, 2021
They should find a way to come and kidnap him jor, after all the zoo government did so recently and pls they should make sure he comes back in body bag...

Fulanis are blood sucker's and criminal too all of them.
Re: DSP Kyari Indictments: The Flops So Far by plaetton: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Monogamy:
There are so many flops in the documents released.

To start with, if Hush puppy is accused of being a fraudster, that means he must have been lying to the people he has been collecting money from fraudulently.. Can't Hush lied in the statement he made to FBI?

Secondly, Which street guy/guy man would keep the records of such deal involving a policeman on his phone?

If the case that Kyari is being indicted involved $1.1m deal which Kyari was claimed to have received N8m equivalent to $20k, would Kyari have had prior knowledge about the money involved, and still collect $20k to be his share if he and Hush are working together, infact the amount was sent like 4 times to different account.

Is Hush being accused of only $1.1m deal or there are still more deals that involved others, cos the one Kyari was involved according to the statement which made him to detain/arrest hush old friend is $500k, that's one transaction..

I never said Kyari didn't have any deal with Hush, I never said Kyari never received money from Hush (Proofs only to argue on that)..

If Kyari received $20k out of $1.1m, how logical is it for him to be person of interest to FBI, oh he collaborate/facilitate with Hush, is Just being charged for only $1.1m deal?

Shun tantrums, quote only if you have answers to the questions
Your questions make little sense. I see no coherent, logical questions here. Just dumb scribbling. Are you hoping to be a lawyer when you grow up ?
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: DSP Kyari Indictments: The Flops So Far by musa234(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
Why is this monogamy abi is it iroko supporting kyari all over nairaland? Is Kyari related to you or did he share some of the money to you? I don't just understand... If at all he's not guilty then I don't think he should be scared of anything... We should stop defending criminals irrespective of how affiliated we are to them.
Re: DSP Kyari Indictments: The Flops So Far by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Nigeria Muslims are irredeemable the most corrupt Muslims all over the world. And can go to any length to defend their fellow Muslim who commit crime, if they can defend Boko Haram and fulani Terrorist groups they can also defend common thief. Evil religion.

Re: DSP Kyari Indictments: The Flops So Far by wirinet(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Monogamy:
There are so many flops in the documents released.
The many flops are only in your head. The FBI is not like the Nigerian Police that arrests suspects first and then go fishing for evidence. The FBI has gone to court and presented it's evidence and the US courts have issued an arrest warrant for Kyari having been convinced that he has some questions to answer.

To start with, if Hush puppy is accused of being a fraudster, that means he must have been lying to the people he has been collecting money from fraudulently.. Can't Hush lied in the statement he made to FBI?
Proper Police like the FBI don't just relying only on "confessions " like their Nigeria counterparts, the rely on evidence from thorough investigation. They have obtained phone records from Hushpuppi's phone, text and voice records from WhatsApp's server and other incriminating evidence before issuing a warrant of arrest.

Secondly, Which street guy/guy man would keep the records of such deal involving a policeman on his phone?
Whether the street guy keeps the records on his phone or not is irrelevant. The records are kept in with the phone company and on WhatsApp's server.

If the case that Kyari is being indicted involved $1.1m deal which Kyari was claimed to have received N8m equivalent to $20k, would Kyari have had prior knowledge about the money involved, and still collect $20k to be his share if he and Hush are working together, infact the amount was sent like 4 times to different account.

Is Hush being accused of only $1.1m deal or there are still more deals that involved others, cos the one Kyari was involved according to the statement which made him to detain/arrest hush old friend is $500k, that's one transaction..

I never said Kyari didn't have any deal with Hush, I never said Kyari never received money from Hush (Proofs only to argue on that)..

If Kyari received $20k out of $1.1m, how logical is it for him to be person of interest to FBI, oh he collaborate/facilitate with Hush, is Just being charged for only $1.1m deal?

Shun tantrums, quote only if you have answers to the questions

I think Kyari should hire you as his lawyer. You will be able to prove his innocent in court. I think you should advice Kyari to answer FBI and the US courts on why he detained a Hushpuppi's Co conspirator for a full month until the Qatari had been swindled of $1.1 million. Remember, the co-conspirator is still alive and will face Kyari in court.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Snake Indicate In Nigeria Army Logo / Hard Times For Tenants As Landlords Hike Rent In Lagos / Tinubu Will Campaign For GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.