Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Fear Women- A True Life Dream. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Women- A True Life Dream. (654 Views)

Fear Women!! I've Been Crying Uncontrollably After Reading This.. (pics) / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Women- A True Life Dream. by Starboytwo(m): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2021
I remembered running and jumping fences, didn’t stop to look at whoever was pursuing us but we ran. A couple fell and were apprehended, but trust “Pablo uncatchable”.

I manage to sail to the “toppest” top of the building with some guys and we felt safe. Gazing Down at our oppressors, we felt unreachable. Relaxed, lookout.

Then she came out, wearing a red dress and holding a bottle of Fanta. I had seen her somewhere, but the business of escaping can’t make me remember

I could see her from where I was and she ‘waved at me’ and beckon me to come down.

I shake my head, nah, you come up!

And she gave me the “ you know I can’t climb and reach the top like you”

Ok boys, I’m going down, drop the ladder. One or two tried to talk me out it,

“And what can she do to me? She’s a lady! And who knows, maybe she wants some.

Down we went.
I don’t remember the particular conversation, but she wanna congratulate us and spray us(like the champagne footballers spray after winning the cup) for getting to the top and out of reach.

And we posed.

She shakes the Fanta, opened it, and out comes the hiss of some offensive gas. What’s happening? Before we could blink, a SWAT team enveloped us, damn, this is an ambush.

A couple of us manage to jump and I did to the neighboring building, but it was all laden with spikes.

Death before dishonor.

I didn’t die, instead I woke.

I was so angry I let myself to be deceived and most importantly, I betrayed my brothers. Men out there, beware of the lady in red or whatever color she came as.
Re: Fear Women- A True Life Dream. by Polynek(m): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2021
A dream or reality?
Re: Fear Women- A True Life Dream. by Queenserah26(f): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2021
Hmmmmm shocked
Re: Fear Women- A True Life Dream. by Starboytwo(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Polynek:
A dream or reality?
it was a dream.

1 Like

Re: Fear Women- A True Life Dream. by emmanuelbrown26: 9:03am On Oct 28, 2021
Starboytwo:
it was a dream.
My guy my guy, pls return the gas
Re: Fear Women- A True Life Dream. by brosom(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2021
Check within ur circle of friends,

Someone wants to do u strong thing grin

Could be anybody

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: See Where Jesus Ascended From To Heaven / Lady B£ats Up Her Boyfriend In Public After She Caught Him Ch£ating (VIDEO) / How To Know If Your Woman Is Having An 0rgasm- See Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.