Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (62863 Views)

Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos) / FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) / Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by Chijeep(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
K
Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by Vlibray: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
Na Abba Kayari get this week

1 Like

Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
From Sahara reporters is equivalent to a lie

1 Like

Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by PAWG(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:
From Sahara reporters is equivalent to a lie

When you see ‘according to a credible source’ from Sahara, it’s probably guess work or fabrication

1 Like

Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by Savageman: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
A
Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by sonnie10: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
The grilling was too much for Oga, he come use prayer excuses Japa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by hybridblood07(m): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
IGP still follow orders for his superiors. He can't do any shit without thr President approval in this regime
nairalandankrah:
IGP please this once, I need you to grow some balls and Shun the FBI! Who are they sef? grin

the USA must witness firsthand, the tyrannical might of the Almighty zoological republic.. grin

Arewa pls you people should not dissapoint we Biafrans on this. It's time to defend your own like you did with pantami grin
Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by YouandiAllofus: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by Danjikanbauchi: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
EraseTheDot:
-erase the dot
E pain am well well.

1 Like

Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by Prince001(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
LuQuLuQu:
Arrest and extradite the super thief already and stop recycling the info about him

The funniest for me was the like minded thief Femi fani Kayode saying Nigeria should stand in solidarity for him.
Ipob pls don't trust him óò, FFK shouldn't be trusted in any circumstances. He's a rogue! We Odua know already we just dey play d game along with him. He's a traitor! Imagine someone supporting ipob members killer and still meeting up with Kanu's lawyer. FFK is worst of the worst in Naija!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by Kingrefreshed: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
dre11:

I[b]nside Details Of FBI's Meeting With Inspector-General Of Police Over Embattled Officer, Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi[/b]

.... Given to next week to respond the indictment

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/31/exclusive-inside-details-fbis-meeting-inspector-general-police-over-embattled-officer

Some he will join hush and be singing all the names of those he sow cloths for as a police tailor him be grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by pickatyouu: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
I would be lying if I say I expect anything to come out of this. Bushari protects his own regardless of weather they are guilty or not.
The only advantage is that the world would see how deceptive bihari is when it comes to corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by Commentor: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
PenpalOso:
grin grin

Best cartoon I've seen so far.

1 Like

Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by Joshmilla(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
undecided undecided
FatimaAbubakar:
This our useless son called Abba Kyari. He keeps disgracing us up and down, knowing fully well that we are already a laughing stock to many Nigerians because of our backwardness and wicked ways
Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Monogamy come and read

Abba Kyari is a toast

come and cry

1 Like

Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by PAWG(m): 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Please what’s Abba Kyari’s involvement in this hushpuppi’s case?

Collecting money from HUSH to arrest and keep his associate in jail is abuse of office, and he should be punished by the police, BUT that doesn’t make him an accomplice in this hushpuppi’s fraud case.

EXCEPT of course if the FBI is hiding other details from the public.

1 Like

Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by tonysunkan: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
I am keenly watching as the drama unfolds.

Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by skywalker240(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by skywalker240(m): 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by executive12: 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kyari is finished. For the FBI to issue arrest warrant on him means that they have solid evidence against him.
The FBI is not the Nigeria Police that will arrest first before investigation.
Kyari should go to US and clear his name.

5 Likes

Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by stevebond007(m): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
There is seemingly no 2 ways to this. He needs to answer in U.S. court.
FG is just trying to abhor a suspect.

3 Likes

Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sahara reporter is just deceiving people, these people submitted their report to AG of federal, this document is still in the office of AG, next week after AG goes through, before it will forward to IGP Sahara reporter are just telling lies.
Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
see as dem come dey form humble and transparent because FBI don dey involved
Hehehehe
Honestly US no be world power for mouth.

Monogamy come and learn and cry grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by mastermaestro(m): 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
DuduParaPara:
Okay na.

One thing for sure is that Kyari is in for it on this one.

They knew he would deny hence they kept quiet and finished investigations before calling him out.

I'm sure they haven't even revealed 25% of what they know about his involvement in this case and other ones.

Hushbingo might not be the only fraudster he has done dirty jobs for.

When he gets there he will be shocked to see that there may be 4 other cases against him.

All those people Kyari must have killed extrajudicially might be in their Graves now crying for justice.

Now justice is about to come.

All those yahoo boys that have one police Oga that they call immediately roadside police or SARS stops them will agree that yes there are many corrupt police officers like Kyari and they will some be fished out.
Karma is really a b.i.t.c.h

Truly there could be multiple cases waiting to be thrown at him once he sets foot in the US. This, I am sure, is his worst nightmare right now.

1 Like

Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by MattChidi(m): 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nice development.
Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by emkz: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
If a dirty cop in the US connived with a US criminal based in Dubai, and Nigeria arrests the person because he has defrauded a Nigerian entity in the past, does Nigeria have a right to ask the US to release the cop to them for trial?

What exactly is Abba Kyari's offence against the US? This has not been established.

What is at play here is an attempt by the US to belittle Nigeria and let us know they "own" us. I suggest Abba Kyari is given an orderly room trial, dismissed and tried in Nigeria. The laws he broke collecting a bribe to arrest Chibuzor were broken in Nigeria's jurisdiction and not the US.

Abba Kyari has been shown to be corrupt, but he is a senior police officer. We cannot hand him to another country because he broke Nigerian law, not US law. Let us use our procedures.

1 Like

Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
HYPOCRITES is the East

I hope they will tell us about when Allen Oyenma will be extradited to the US.

Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by zikter(m): 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
PAWG:
Please what’s Abba Kyari’s involvement in this hushpuppi’s case?

Collecting money from HUSH to arrest and keep his associate in jail abuse of office and he should be punished by the police, BUT that doesn’t make him an accomplice in this hushpuppi’s fraud case.

EXCEPT of course if the FBI is hiding other details from the public.
My thoughts exactly. I have read all the topics on this subject matter and I find it difficult to understand how kyari should be declared wanted by FBI. I also feel his offence base on the weight of the information we are readingshould be treated internally and not extradition. Maybe, the FBI have some information they don't want to disclose as you said.

1 Like

Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
Dreal1247:
This is a very very grevious case. Just imagine the respect which Abba Kyari commands in the Nigerian police force. This is destroying further the battered image of this very country.

I was thinking the same , this is not good for our country at all
Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by Kiezodumah(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
You guys shud jst chill. More damning revelations are on their way for all to see.
Mark my words the FBI might jst want to get a hold of him first before exposing his dirty secrets.
He might jst be another high class yahoo boy.

1 Like

Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by AlexB300: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Difference between invictus and Hushpuppi.
One is a snitch, the other is not grin
Re: Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi by ensamy(m): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
Why is Abba kyari afraid of going to U.S to clear his name if he is innocent as he claims.
The hunter now being hunted. sad shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari / Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi / Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.