Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This (5281 Views)

Na POS This Guy Later Open. Him Shop Dey My Area (photo) / Did You Know This Animal Before? / Guy Please Do I Need To Write Jamb Before Applying For Predegree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by MakotoShishio: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by yanabasee1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
Why should we help you to call on the guy for you?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by RZArecta(m): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
His contact details will surely be in any application he made so please don't stress us, use the details in his application cool

20 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by beautyhd: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
What happened?

Are you fanning yourself with his application letter?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by Gorillakiller25: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
His information should b on the application

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by Hairbytosy: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
Many people bearing that name na
Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by eazysally: 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
Somebody should pls help me with twitter proxy, the one i am using is blocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by Ayoolajames007(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Issokay
Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hairbytosy:
And they all applied to Concordia University?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by Adaba0803(m): 12:47am On Aug 01, 2021
I know that name if he is the same person am not sure but let me try to send this to him ...
YoungBlackRico:
And they all applied to Concordia University?
Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by How2channel2: 1:30am On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by Benwallt(m): 5:00am On Aug 01, 2021
The guy is looking for himself. Nonsense
Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by Drizzy5001(m): 5:47am On Aug 01, 2021
please how do I activate my Twitter, because mine is not working

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by Kaodek(m): 6:55am On Aug 01, 2021
Marketing strategy I guess
Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 01, 2021
Hairbytosy:

Even if they are 1m persons. The particular person was specified.
Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by Covenanted: 7:15am On Aug 01, 2021
I guess he tried reaching the contacts on the application to no avail.
He will be contacted soon!

Meanwhile, whether or not you know anything about trading virtual (crypto) currencies, there is a chance to start earning daily! A highly intelligent trading robot, Royal Q has been changing our lives with daily earnings. You can start earning today!

Check my signature!
Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by Styluss: 8:31am On Aug 01, 2021
Drizzy5001:
please how do I activate my Twitter, because mine us not working
I'll help you get a premium VPN link... Been using it since ages
Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by triumphantamadi: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2021
Greetings,
Please what certifications do I need to acquire to become a professional petroleum geologist?
Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by Drizzy5001(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2021
Styluss:
I'll help you get a premium VPN link... Been using it since ages
pls dear , can u screenshot the app, so that I can go and look for it on playstore
Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by Styluss: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
Drizzy5001:
pls dear , can u screenshot the app, so that I can go and look for it on playstore
u can't get it on playstore ... It's a cracked version..
Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by Styluss: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
Drizzy5001:
I'll notify you once my friend forward the download link... It's a cracked version you don't have to subscribe

Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by Drizzy5001(m): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
Styluss:
I'll notify you once my friend forward the download link... It's a cracked version you don't have to subscribe
Okay dear
Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by Styluss: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
Drizzy5001:

deletmehttps://antfiles.com/?dl=3daf9d27716cfc49e247ff7cad5dcdc7

Copy the link and remove the "delet me"... Nairaland bot fit ban me grin
Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by Drizzy5001(m): 9:12am On Aug 02, 2021
Styluss:

alright thank you so much dear.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by Drizzy5001(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2021
Styluss:

pls which location should I select?

Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by Styluss: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
Drizzy5001:
pls which location should I select?
should work that way...I use USA to access Twitter... What do you need it for seff*
Re: Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This by Drizzy5001(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Styluss:
should work that way...I use USA to access Twitter... What do you need it for seff*
Alright, I was just asking .

(1) (Reply)

Usman Danfodio University UDUS Pume / These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) / 2015 Nigerian Navy List Of Successful Candidates Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.