Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

I Have A Laptop & Phone But Unable To Earn Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Laptop & Phone But Unable To Earn Money Online (563 Views)

Dangote Unable To Complete Refinery By 2023 Over 'Cash Constraints' - Report / Unable To Withdraw Funds From 1xbet. / I Am Unable To Withdraw My Fiverr Earnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Laptop & Phone But Unable To Earn Money Online by Fortunate25(m): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hi, I'm a student who just finished exams. I'm very free right now atleast till next month, and it's sad i have a phone and laptop but I'm unable to earn anything meaningful. I've tried almost everything ranging from fiverr, upwork, guru, forex, even bitcoin investment programmes, Most of them scammed me without human conscience but it is well, we move..

I seriously need to do something online so i won't waste my time watching fictional and fantasy movies which isn't adding value to me or my pocket.

I believe Nairaland has made many people millionaires today just because they got the right info at the right time, I hope someone will be kind enough to tutor or mentor on someone to pass my time with.

God bless you all!!!!

Re: I Have A Laptop & Phone But Unable To Earn Money Online by Observer20: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
Can't offer you anything tangible bro, was in your shoes before.
Since you are privileged to have a laptop like myself, here is my advice to you.

1.Spread your wings outside nairaland and also on nairaland( socials and other foreign and nigerian forums).
2. Never look down on anyone, always look for ways to Connect with everyone (even if their profile pic doesn't say much, people can be humble).
3. Am a freelancer but I just don't get my income from gigs alone, I also do so with high and minimum risk investment, just keep your eyes out and be wise.

P.s: I have not been able to crack any of their algorithm (Fiverr and the rest) but I still make a living with digital skills.
P.s.s: I lost lots of money to ponzi schemes at the start, but they are still some Investments that will give you money in a legit way. Just be careful.

My 2 cents.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Laptop & Phone But Unable To Earn Money Online by AbumChetachi: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Watch this video today >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihzzqTVg0bM&feature=youtu.be

NB: You must be willing to work if you want to earn
Fortunate25:
Hi, I'm a student who just finished exams. I'm very free right now atleast till next month, and it's sad i have a phone and laptop but I'm unable to earn anything meaningful. I've tried almost everything ranging from fiverr, upwork, guru, forex, even bitcoin investment programmes, Most of them scammed me without human conscience but it is well, we move..

I seriously need to do something online so i won't waste my time watching fictional and fantasy movies which isn't adding value to me or my pocket.

I believe Nairaland has made many people millionaires today just because they got the right info at the right time, I hope someone will be kind enough to tutor or mentor on someone to pass my time with.

God bless you all!!!!
Re: I Have A Laptop & Phone But Unable To Earn Money Online by AshleyJohnson13: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
To earn money online you must first learn some digital trade there are many such as blogger, web page creator, designer or broker investor, depending on what you need you can look for more information here, for your needs I would tell you to go to a broker to ask for suggestions of investment and you will invest in a market that is just on the rise.
Re: I Have A Laptop & Phone But Unable To Earn Money Online by mboy4real(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
Try and register with this to make money
https://online-ng.net/index/user/register/27280.html

(1) (Reply)

Can 500k Start A Chemist Shop In PH City? / ... / Do You Want To Make Some More Genure Money And Enjoy Good Life 2?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.