Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,806,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Sweeter Than Honey (18+) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sweeter Than Honey (18+) (51294 Views)

Sweeter Than Honey / Honey Eyes / Honey Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by Saturn101: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by Awesome05: 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
tonysunkan:
It started with Chidinma. She was waiting for me and Christy at the parking lot and came over to us as soon as we stepped onto the curb. Literally, the first words out of her mouth were, “Is it true that you turned down Helen because you were saving yourself for the Pretty-Young-Things?”

I blinked twice andlooked around to make sure nobody else was nearby. Other people were walking in from the parking lot, so I quickly grabbed Chidinma by the elbow and pulled her toward a quiet corner where I could at least have my back to a wall and see if anyone was eavesdropping, and Christy followed. “Where the hell would you get that idea?” I hissed.

“Tonia told me,” Chidinma whispered, understanding the need for secrecy. “She got it from Anna, who got it from Uchechi, who talked to Helen like five minutes after she left your house.”

Christy stepped in closer. “that’s why you turned Helen down? You told her you were saving yourself for us?”

Christy read the stricken expression on my face and already knew the truth. Chidinma did, too. Pinching the bridge of my nose, I muttered, “I asked her to not tell anyone.”

“Wow,” Christy breathed. “Okay I guess that makes sense...”

“Wait, which of the girls are you saving yourself for?” Chidinma interjected, looking confused. “Which of the girls are you in love with? It’s not me, is it?”

Shelooked genuinely worried and I smirked at her. “Would it really be so bad if I was in love with you?”

“Yes!” she exclaimed a little too loudly and immediately caught herself. Taking a deep breath, she explained in a calmer voice, “It would ruin our friendship. I like messing with you and feel safe teasing you. I’m not an overtly physical ‘pay attention to me and make me feel beautiful’ girl like Uchechi, but it’s nice to know that even with all the hot girls around, I can still give you a boner.”

I thought to the last time Chidinma climbed into my lap wearing a bikini, rubbing her butt into my crotch and sticking her big boobs under my chin. “Yes, you certainly can.”

“See! that look in your eyes. It’s quite validating.”

I smiled and shrugged.

“It gives me a rush and I don’t have to worry about you grabbing my ass or taking things the wrong way. But yes, you being in love with me would ruin everything. You’ve been my friend since we were kids on the elementary soccer field. You’re the one guy that doesn’t treat me like a potential mate, and I cherish that sense of comfortability. I’ve tried to make friends with other guys, but there’s always the tension of whether or not they’ll ask me out, or if I’ll get interested enough to ask him out. It’s all too nerve wracking and I’d hate it if that kind of will-we-or-won’t-we-start-dating tension ever cropped up between us.”

Nodding, I replied, “I totally agree.”

“So you’re not in love with me,” Chidinma said, more statement of confirmation than a question.

I nodded.

Chidinma not-so-subtly flicked her eyes to Christy.

“I’m not in love with ANY of the Pretty-Young-Things,” I stated firmly.

Sweeter Than Honey: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/sweeter_than_honey/43801

1 Like

Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by mekonglobal(m): 4:49am On Apr 11, 2022
shocked
Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by ThrillPlus: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Next please.
Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by tonysunkan: 10:19am On Apr 18, 2022
Chidinma not-so-subtly flicked her eyes to Christy.

“I’m not in love with ANY of the Pretty-Young-Things,” I stated firmly.

Chidinma mused on that for a second before shrugging. “If you say so.”

I shook my head and gestured toward the school. “C’mon, let’s get to class.”

Uchechi and I shared our first and second periods, so we always walked together from one to the other. Uchechi was busy talking to the teacher before class (she was a pretty driven student), so there wasn’t time for us to talk before the period started, but as soon as we walked out the door she wrapped her arms around mine, leaned in close, and started whispering just loud enough for me to hear while we kept walking to our next class.

“Are you or are you not in love with one of the Pretty-Young-Things girls and saving yourself for her?”

“Ah, hell,” was my only response. Her accent somehow made her sound pretty angry.

“So Anna and I think it’s either Christy or Tonia. Christy because you two have always been close, and Tonia because it’s clear you’ve always been super attracted to each other, you think she’s the most gorgeous thing you’ve ever seen, and if it wasn’t for The Rule you two would’ve hoEmmad up already.”

“I’m not in love with either of them. Christy’s like my little sister and that’s never gonna happen. and yes, Tonia is super hot, but I’m not in love with her.”

“Then which one of us? Me? Anna?”

“No, no, none of you,” I cut her off before she kept naming names. “I’m not in love with any of you. Lust, certainly. But not love.”

“Then why didn’t you Bleep Helen?”

I winced at her saying the f-word aloud, spotted an out of the way corner, and pulled Uchechi towards it. She still clung to my arm closer than any non-dating couple would, so we got a few stares, but we paid them no mind before I got my back against a wall. Surrounded on three sides, I felt a little more comfortable having this conversation. At least our second period wasn’t far away.

“Why didn’t you Bleep Helen?” Uchechi repeated.

“I still don’t really know,” I said, a little exasperated. “I’m starting to wish I did just so I wouldn’t have to deal with all these questions about why I didn’t. Yes, she’s really sexy and we had a great time and under normal circumstances I would have plowed the hell out of her. But I couldn’t shake the feeling that if I did that, I’d ... I’d...”

“You’d be giving your virginity to someone you didn’t really love,” Uchechi finished for me. “Hence all the questions about which one of us you’re in love with.”

Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by Gerardo88: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2022
I have been following your story and I love it.... keep it rolling

1 Like

Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by Zamar: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
More...
Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by tonysunkan: 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
“You’d be giving your virginity to someone you didn’t really love,” Uchechi finished for me. “Hence all the questions about which one of us you’re in love with.”

“I didn’t say that.”

“Helen said you said that.”

“I...” I fumbled, looking left and right at the steady flow of human traffic going by, oblivious to whatever might be going on in this quiet alcove. actually, people seemed to be deliberately avoiding looking at us, and once I realized how closely Uchechi was pressed up against me, I realized why.

There’s a reason people avert their eyes when they see a couple kissing in public. We’re trained to not involve ourselves in others’ intimacy. Uchechi had held my arm with both of hers for the entire walk here. and even now, I was hugging her to my chest so that our faces were only inches apart. I had done so for the purpose of keeping our volume down, but to everyone else, it must’velooked like we were making out or something.

Like any number of romantic couples at this school. Committed couples.

And it hit me. I realized why I couldn’t Bleep Helen. “It would have felt like cheating.”

“What?”

I hadn’t realized I said that last part aloud. “Uh, sleeping with Helen,” I explained. “It would have felt like cheating.”

“Cheating on who? You don’t have a girlfriend.”

“You’re ALL my girlfriends. the Pretty-Young-Things. now maybe I’m not technically your boyfriend or anyone else’s, but I DO belong to the club.”

“As our friend.”

Sweeter Than Honey : https://okadabooks.com/book/about/sweeter_than_honey/43801
Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by oloyedprince1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by Saturn101: 3:34am On Apr 29, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by tonysunkan: 9:21pm On May 01, 2022
“You’re ALL my girlfriends. the Pretty-Young-Things. now maybe I’m not technically your boyfriend or anyone else’s, but I DO belong to the club.”

“As our friend.”

“Let’s get real: I’m the only male. The rules are different. If I were to start dating somebody and spending time away from the club, feelings would get hurt.”

“Which is why we gave permission to Helen. We knew she wouldn’t try to take you away from us.”

“You’re just proving my point that the rules are different. If some guy wanted to hook up with Tonia, would he have to come ask your permission? Of course not. The simple fact that any girl needs to ask your permission to hook up with me proves I already belong to you.”

“Helen didn’t just get my permission. You can’t put this all on me.”

I shook my head. “She wanted permission from the club. I belong to ALL of you.”

“And you got permission. So it wouldn’t have been cheating.”

I snorted. “Just because a guy’s girlfriend gives permission for him to go flirt with another girl doesn’t mean she won’t get mad about it retroactively. Look me in the eyes, Uchechi, and tell me you wouldn’t feel a little hurt if Helen got my cherry. I saw the way you got up from the movie and stormed off. now maybe if I fell in love with one of the Pretty-Young-Things girls, we started dating, and finally took that next step, you’d understand. But not Helen.”

“Well...” Uchechi pursed her lips and avoided my gaze before admitting, “Okay maybe you’re right. But then that would still suggest there’s one of us that you’re in love with.”

“There’s not.”

“So what? You’re just gonna stay a virgin forever?”

I shrugged. “It’s not forever. At the very least, once we all finish high school and go off to college, everything will change and the Pretty-Young-Things as we know it will cease to exist.”

“So you’re gonna stay a virgin until next year?”

“Sure.” I shrugged. “that’s not such a long time, and it’s a fair price to pay for the special relationships I have with each of you.”

“But the idea that you’re saving yourself for the club isn’t fair to you. What if one of us decides to take matters into her own hands and breaks The Rule? that could ruin the Pretty-Young-Things, and I don’t want that. I think we’re all better off if you find a casual hookup outside of the club, like Helen. It’s not too late for you to change your mind. that girl will drop her panties and bend over for you in a heartbeat.”

“Maybe someday I will, maybe even sooner than next year, whether with Helen or someone else who catches my eye. I won’t know for sure what will happen until another hot girl throws herself at me. I’m just trying to wrap my head around what happened last night. Everything spiraled out of control so fast that I couldn’t handle it and I locked up.”

Uchechi frowned and pursed her lips. “So lemme get this straight: Helen put on the full-court press, you got overwhelmed, had a panic attack over the impending loss of your virginity coupled with a fear that you were somehow ‘cheating’ on the Pretty-Young-Things and got scared of the fallout, so you got cold feet. that about sum it up?”

1 Like

Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:59am On May 02, 2022
Thanks for the update ma'am. Even tho you make us wait till legs dey pain us grin grin

Gracias..

1 Like

Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by ThrillPlus: 8:15pm On May 03, 2022
Nice.
Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by FairCritic(m): 1:19pm On May 06, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by tonysunkan: 10:49pm On May 07, 2022
“So lemme get this straight: Helen put on the full-court press, you got overwhelmed, had a panic attack over the impending loss of your virginity coupled with a fear that you were somehow ‘cheating’ on the Pretty-Young-Things and got scared of the fallout, so you got cold feet. that about sum it up?”

“Uh, yeah, pretty much.”

“So it sounds like we basically need a notarized affidavit from each of the girls certifying that we don’t own you, you don’t need our permission to sleep with Helen or any other girl, and it would not be considered cheating on us if you did.”

I snorted. “I think a notarized affidavit would be a bit much.”

“What if we pinky swore? Would that help you not lock up the next time a pretty girl throws herself at you?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. Maybe there’s no way to know until something like that happens again. that said, having each of the girls tell me they wouldn’t get jealous really would do wonders for putting me at ease. But it’s one thing to say it and something completely different to actually not feel it.”

“Let me worry about that,” Uchechi assured me. “I just want to put this whole Michael-saving-himself thing behind us and get things back to normal. Don’t you?”

“Absolutely.”

“Okay then.” Uchechi nodded and checked her watch. “Shit, we’re gonna be late.”

When the entire Pretty-Young-Things got together for lunch, everyone was pretty nervous, including me.

By now, everyone had heard that I’d turned down sex with Helen because I was “saving myself for the Pretty-Young-Things” and they’d discussed amongst themselves all of the implications therein.

Uchechi took charge, and while she didn’t actually try to get notarized affidavits or anything, she did stress the importance of all of the girls understanding that I wasn’t actually their boyfriend (she got head nods around) and they had no right to get jealous should I actually end up sleeping with someone (the girls had to look at each other a bit first, but eventually they all nodded).

Then it was my turn to assure the girls that I wasn’t in love with any of them. I explained that I’d simply locked up and wasn’t ready for everything Helen was offering, simple as that. The girls seemed to accept my explanation, and we all promised things could go back to normal.

They didn’t.

For the next week, all six of the girls were a little standoffish, a little unsure how to act around me. It seemed to me that each of them was still wondering if she was the one I was in love with and saving my virginity for, and even if she didn’t think herself a likely candidate, she was at least stressed out overanalyzing the possibilities.

Even Christy was acting weird around me despite my assurance that I thought of her as a sister, something her dad noticed at dinnertimes.

Nobody flirted with me. Nobody teased me. We still hung out together as a group, but the carefree joy wasn’t there. Small groups of us would meet up in the afternoons to do homework, but that’s all we did: homework.

It was exactly the awkward “opposite sex” tension Chidinma had been worried about, and that whole week solidified in my mind the need for The Rule to keep the Pretty-Young-Things running harmoniously.

If the tension remained much longer, there wouldn’t BE a Pretty-Young-Things much longer, at least not a version that still included me.

Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by BigBasher: 2:47pm On May 10, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by tonysunkan: 9:45pm On May 13, 2022
Nobody flirted with me. Nobody teased me. We still hung out together as a group, but the carefree joy wasn’t there. Small groups of us would meet up in the afternoons to do homework, but that’s all we did: homework.

It was exactly the awkward “opposite sex” tension Chidinma had been worried about, and that whole week solidified in my mind the need for The Rule to keep the Pretty-Young-Things running harmoniously.

If the tension remained much longer, there wouldn’t BE a Pretty-Young-Things much longer, at least not a version that still included me.

It was Chidinma, actually, who managed to break the tension. While she had always messed around and teased me the same as the other girls, she had done so far less often than some of the others. Chidinma and Precious were the less physically aggressive ones of the group, making fewer flirtatious comments, covering up a little more skin, and not copping quite as many feels of my body as the other four.

So it was a bit of a surprise Friday afternoon when Chidinma abruptly dropped herself into my lap while I sat in the armchair, greeted, “Hi, Michael,” and promptly shoved her tongue down my throat.

I stiffened up in surprise and at first didn’t kiss her back, but the lovely Korean girl held my head in a tight grip, kept up the pressure, and a moment later I found myself kissing her back while my arms circled around her body to hug her close.

It wasn’t our first ever kiss, so I didn’t feel completely shocked, but I was pretty sure we hadn’t yet broken double-digits on the kiss count.

Kissing her was quite nice, though. While she was still a tomboy through and through in terms of personality, eschewing pretty dresses and makeup in favor of track pants and playing sports, her body was completely feminine. She was of average height for an 18-year-old exotic girl, which made her taller than most every other Asian girl in the school.

She was also more muscular and curvier than most every other Asian girl in the school, sporting fat 36D tits and a nicely rounded ass. She grabbed my hands and planted them on that rounded ass while she ground her crotch against my pelvis and shoved those big tits into my chest.

But the kiss didn’t last long before Chidinma broke away. Panting hard, she searched my eyes and asked with deadly seriousness, “Are you in love with me?”

I blinked twice in surprise, not expecting the question and therefore not answering right away.

“Are you in love with me?” she repeated, setting her jaw and giving me a fierce look that demanded an answer.

So I stuttered, “N-no. I’m not.”

“Are you saving your virginity for me?”

“Uh, no. I’m not.”

Chidinma nodded in satisfaction, hopped off my lap, andlooked at the next closest girl, who happened to be Precious seated on the near side of the 3-cushion couch. “You’re next.”

“Umm, what?” Preciouss face was the definition of deer-in-the-headlights.

Chidinma rolled her eyes. “nevermind. Tonia?”

Maryam didn’t hesitate and quickly bounced to her feet. The busty redhead eagerly slid into my lap and attacked my face, devouring me, really. This time I returned the kiss with intense fervor, and our lip-lock went on and on and if it never ended, that would’ve been fine with me.

But Chidinma was beside us, tapping Maryam’s shoulder impatiently. and we finally broke the kiss, staring at each other with goofy, giddy expressions.

1 Like

Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by Zamar: 8:28am On May 15, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by oloyedprince1(m): 2:07pm On May 15, 2022
Nice update
Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by Saturn101: 9:44pm On May 18, 2022
Nice.
Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by tonysunkan: 4:11pm On May 22, 2022
Maryam didn’t hesitate and quickly bounced to her feet. The busty redhead eagerly slid into my lap and attacked my face, devouring me, really. This time I returned the kiss with intense fervor, and our lip-lock went on and on and if it never ended, that would’ve been fine with me.

But Chidinma was beside us, tapping Maryam’s shoulder impatiently. and we finally broke the kiss, staring at each other with goofy, giddy expressions.

Chidinma was impatient. “You have to ask him the two questions now.”

“What? Oh. Uhhh...” Maryam stammered.

Chidinma breathed in deeply and led her, “Are you in love...”

“Right, right.” Maryam collected herself and smiled primly. “Uh, Michael? are you in love with me?”

I gave her an apologetic look. “I’m sorry, but no.”

“Are you in lust with me? Do you fantasize about throwing me onto a bed and fucking the shit out of me?” She grinned.

“Yes, that, totally.” I grinned, too.

“Ahem,” Chidinma cleared her throat and gave us a pointed look.

“Right, right.” Maryam schooled her face and asked, “Are you saving your virginity for me?”

I shook my head slowly. “No. I mean, I wouldn’t mind, but no.”

Maryam smiled. “An acceptable answer.”

“Whatever,” Chidinma said impatiently and snapped her fingers. “Next!”

Anna went next, followed by Uchechi and then Precious. I kissed each girl, assured her I wasn’t in love with her, and confirmed I was not saving my virginity for her.

Last was Christy.

Everyonelooked at us curiously as she climbed into my lap. Christy had always been an active participant in the group teasing, perfectly content to bend over at the waist and make me check out her ass, or sit in my lap and rub my naked chest while letting me explore her body a bit as well.

There was even that one afternoon all six of them lined up in front of Michael’s Chair and raised their bikini tops to flash me simultaneously. and there were a few times she would cuddle up to my side on the couch during a movie, her hand rubbing the bulge in my shorts.

But ... See, Christy and I had never really kissed. I’d made out with all the other girls at one time or another. Even Precious had given the inside of my mouth a tongue scraping a half-dozen times, most recently after one of my famous poolside massages back in August.

But not Christy. Letting her handle me like all the other girls did was one thing. Kissing me, though, like a real kiss with tongue and everything, would be... intimate. and I’d never been able to bring myself to do it.

that afternoon would not become the first.

The petite strawberry-blonde squirmed a little in my lap, adjusting herself until she got her crotch positioned just right. The succession of five hot girls making out with me one after the other had definitely been arousing, and the iron bar in my shorts was proof positive. Uchechi had gone so far as to unbutton her blouse and mash my face into her bra-clad cleavage while she dry-humped herself on my erection.

She got close to getting herself off while doing so, too. But when I’d replied in the negative when she asked if I was saving my virginity for her, she’dlooked a little disappointed, stopped grinding, and got off my lap.

Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:50pm On May 22, 2022
Jah bless you OP
But please, this update is taking too long biko sad

1 Like

Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by ThrillPlus: 6:35pm On May 24, 2022
Nice.
Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by Zamar: 8:16pm On May 27, 2022
More...
Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by tonysunkan: 7:51pm On May 28, 2022
She got close to getting herself off while doing so, too. But when I’d replied in the negative when she asked if I was saving my virginity for her, she’dlooked a little disappointed, stopped grinding, and got off my lap.

Precious’s kisses and lush tits had maintained the erection while the lovely Rita similarly rode my cock like a rail, although she didn’t linger as long. and now Christy, my sweet little dearest, was moaning in my lap while grinding her clit against my bone.

Her spEmman fantasies about me filled my head, but I did my best to ignore them. Christy hadn’t attempted to kiss me yet, too focused on dry-humping my dick through my shorts. So I took matters into my own hands, cradling her head gently and bending down to place a tender peck on her forehead. “I’ll always love you, B, like the little sister I never had,” I said gently. “But I’m not in love with you. and I’m not saving my virginity for you.”

Christylooked up at me in surprise.

I gave her a tight smile and started to lift her out of my lap.

“Hey, wait! We didn’t even kiss!” she complained, visibly aroused.

“And we’re not going to,” I stated evenly, placing her light body back on her feet on the floor beside me. Bracing my hands on the armrests, I pushed myself up to a standing position and turned to face all the girls. “now that that’s out of the way, can we PLEASE let everything go back to normal? I love you all, but I’m not in love with any of you. How and when I lose my virginity should be up to ME, not just set up when Uchechi decides to throw a hot girl my way, alright? I really, really just want my friends back. Capisce?”

The girls alllooked at each other for a moment. Uchechi muttered defensively, “I didn’t throw Helen at you. She asked permission and we said it would be okay with us. Even though we all went through the exercise of agreeing you’re not our boyfriend and we’re not going to get jealous, girls don’t know that, and they’re gonna keep asking us if it’s okay. Do you want us to not give permission the next time a girl asks if she’s allowed to Bleep you?”

“I’m sorry, that came out wrong.” I breathed in deeply. “Of course I want you to give her permission. I mean, in an ideal world, girls wouldn’t feel the need to ask your permission in the first place, but I get that my membership in the Pretty-Young-Things presents unique challenges to my dating life.”

“You mean lack of dating life,” Anna remarked. “If you want to really convince us you’re not saving your virginity for one of us, go on a date for the first time in a year.”

“Is that what you really want?”

“Yes!” Anna exclaimed while Maryam simultaneously said “No!”

Everyone turned to look at Maryam, who blushed pink and exclaimed, “What? I rather like having Michael all to ourselves. Do you all really WANT him to find a girlfriend, commit to her, and start spending all his time with her instead of us? Youwant to have some girlfriend start bitching at you when you get the urge to sit in his lap and grind yourself?”

“No, of course not,” Uchechi said. “But in all fairness, we all know Michael would never stop one of us from meeting a boy and going out on a date.”

“It doesn’t matter,” I interrupted. “It’s a moot point, because I’d never do that to you. I love you all and I love being part of the club more than anything else in the world. I would never risk losing you girls by dating someone else.”

1 Like

Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by FairCritic(m): 6:11am On May 31, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by ThrillPlus: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2022
Nice work.
Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by Awesome05: 8:40am On Jun 07, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by BigBasher: 6:47am On Jun 10, 2022
More...
Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by tonysunkan: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
ThrillPlus:
Nice work.
Thanks.
Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by FairCritic(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
More...
Re: Sweeter Than Honey (18+) by FairCritic(m): 6:13am On Jun 23, 2022
More...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son / Married To A Fink / Secrets And Scandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.