Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,677 members, 7,869,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 23 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Everyday My Deisel Dey Short. Workers And Wahala - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Everyday My Deisel Dey Short. Workers And Wahala (143 Views)

I Need Opinion Of Lawyers, Insurance company workers And Bankers On This Issue / Localy Refined Deisel(ago) @100 For Sale. / Konga Fires Over 300 Workers And Cut-off Payment-on-delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everyday My Deisel Dey Short. Workers And Wahala by Mist100: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
Dealing with workers who feel entitled be a nightmare. There will absolutely be no ways to please them. The earlier you realize this the better. Simply cut them off and begin your search till you find a better fit else your case will be like the man who keeps buying deisel without profits nor visible deliverables. Your deisel go dey miss everyday.

Share your staff experience so we all learn.

====================================

Business owners can now get accurate balance sheet and other financial reports.
For your FREE Accounting/HR Solution, please visit our stand https://mailchi.mp/7a731fef56c5/kobo
Re: Everyday My Deisel Dey Short. Workers And Wahala by RunzMAN: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
angry

Naso one my workers any time I give him Money to buy fuel. Him go use half of the money enter Bet9ja Virtual game...

Na em one day, I catch him korokoro shocked shocked
Re: Everyday My Deisel Dey Short. Workers And Wahala by Mist100: 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
RunzMAN:
angry

Naso one my workers any time I give him Money to buy fuel. Him go use half of the money enter Bet9ja Virtual game...

Na em one day, I catch him korokoro shocked shocked

Lol.. sorry about that. These guys do not realize what it takes to run a business. A friend just went to the police to report a case of a rider who is yet to return his bike after a delivery. Phone off, tracker disbabled. These guys no get chill.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Wants To Learn And Earn Millions From Copywriting? / Cheap Effective Mosquito And Insects Killer With Soft Fragrance / Ten Years Facebook Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.