Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

My Experience With A Random Warri Boy - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Experience With A Random Warri Boy (33150 Views)

Intels Sacks 600 Workers In Rivers, Warri / Police Get Promoted After Breastfeeding A Random Hungry Kid / Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by GRACEGLORY: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
Akara and moin moin get the same parent, na wetin dem pass through make dem different. Na your bro all the same kudos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by webosky: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
WillyWonda1:
I got an him to get high as much as he wanted. I don't have friends.

Good gesture , but at the same time you need to be careful, trust no one

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by BArris007(m): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
Na life suppose to be.
Share ur fun
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Dmes(m): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
Be careful oooo, I know warri.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nice one bro. But thread with caution

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Cokahot: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
Better use sense before u get robbed. Why can't u just drink alone or converse with whoever u see at the bar. Till tmrw b4 we would gather and drink e mean say I just wan see your face. Get money bro

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Firstclass247: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Is it safe to host your blog on someone else hosting plan. Please urgently needed

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Buliwyf: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
This just feels to me like the OP is advertising himself here.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Lamanii22(f): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
Awwww you're too kind

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by illicit(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
U are a good person but be careful

Good people often have themselves to blame

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Perfectman91: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
WillyWonda1:
I got an opportunity to get a leave at the oil rig where I work and then joined the company chopper to osubi Airport in Warri.

Then I went home. I already had someone clean the house, so j just slept lazily. So it's Saturday, no light, it's hot, I want to go sight seeing around after a Long time at the rig.

So I settled for a Jetty around my hood and do the locals before evening cruise.

So this guy walks up to me. He greets me
He: Senior braa, I hail
Me : Shakes him.

Then he just started telling things he had before he was wrecked by his babe from Ghana.

Then he just drops the bombshells
Him: Senior braa.... Even if na H. (#100). I go use am package. So I just laughed and gave him#3k. He just shouted EWOO!!��.
Mehn see prayers. So I sat him down and asked him to order for anything. And I told him to get high as much as he wanted. I don't have friends.

I'm a very low-key person. I just want to feel free. It's been long.
And I'm linking up with some colleagues this evening. I'm thinking of calling him along make he enjoy life small.

I can snap pictures later on sha when they come.

You've done a good thing bro, you're a good man and it's better than gifting women, as for inviting in over with your friends, I suggest you go with observing him first as someone up suggested.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by zolajpower: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin
Very dry story

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Guru1111(m): 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
angry
My guy na where for the waff town you dey? cool
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Gunboysavage(m): 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ahh! Op.. Please send me some numbers to Adelaja Jesse-gtbank0229499875@gmail.com Thank you in advance sir oooo
WillyWonda1:
I got an opportunity to get a leave at the oil rig where I work and then joined the company chopper to osubi Airport in Warri.

Then I went home. I already had someone clean the house, so j just slept lazily. So it's Saturday, no light, it's hot, I want to go sight seeing around after a Long time at the rig.

So I settled for a Jetty around my hood and do the locals before evening cruise.

Then he just started telling things he had before he was wrecked by his babe from Ghana.

Him: Senior braa.... Even if na H. (#100). I go use am package. So I just laughed and gave him#3k. He just shouted EWOO!!��.
Mehn see prayers. So I sat him down and asked him to order for anything. And I told him to get high as much as he wanted. I don't have friends.

And I'm linking up with some colleagues this evening. I'm thinking of calling him along make he enjoy life small.

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Raxxye(m): 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lol
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by blogbuilder: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
WillyWonda1:

Give me location boss make we chill together..
I go like seek some advice from you
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
Warri get lyrics for mouth Sha, even me when be pelele dey hail dem
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by tonysunkan: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Life is full of intrigues.

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by nedekid: 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
So op, what eventually happened with the soldiers daughter you visited in ibadan after getting off the rig through the company helicopter last year.
Did you marry her? grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lol you will kill him with suspicion he'll be like why is this man so nice? why is he inviting me to his rich friends? God forbid it's not me you will use for sacrifice

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by MansoryMX(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
WillyWonda1:

Nice one. I for say make we both chill for Dynasty club tomorrow together but what happens in Nairaland stays in Nairaland. grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by typicalgamer(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
WillyWonda1:

Guy na Airport road be that do not freaking draw attention to yourself since you’re not a native.

Trust me if your stay is briefed befriend people you know or they your lane jejely.

Make person no go case your matter as big fish just because of good when you do.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by MansoryMX(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
Dmes:
Be careful oooo, I know warri.

Because as in how? We nor get problem for this part of the world bro. As you see area na so we just be! Life na cruise for us in general

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by tivity101: 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Correct guy this is how well ball. Abeg make una give me lowkay, what to do. You know this matter
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by bkool7(m): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
How2Channel:
Giving him more than he asked for shows you have a kind heart, also trying to make friends with him shows you are a lovely soul but I don’t want to be pessimistic you really have to be careful around strangers, most people can’t be trusted this days, not everyone has a good heart.

Have fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF_8RVrCe4I

It'll be hard to see one Nigerian out of ten that can be trusted.

I have this Cabletv app (75mb) with all Dstv channels. I was able to purchase a login with hope of selling to other for just #500.
To remove all doubts I chose to send it to people so they can see it works. Then they pay me.
After sending it to 3 people only one was honest enough to fulfil his promise. The rest just blocked me straight.
Some were even asking me to send them 75mb app with login for free
Most Nigerians will do worst than Buhari if given the chance

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Paretomaster1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
Just be careful..... I no go talk pass that one..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
JaneYave:
Be careful! is all I can say.

But you are in the receiving end, Nah "aww you so sweet" we go they hear.
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
@ WillyWonda1

That was nice of you.

I will appreciate if you help me too, not financially but with any work (I prefer unskilled hard work), I will not disappoint you.

Kindly reply
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Educationalserv: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
WillyWonda1:

if dem organised kidnap you.una no dey hear word .dss say u must be low key all the time. He ask for 100 naira u can give him 50 and also add say buhari don spoil things .
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
Oh bobs, see how u a just they discourage the guy. If he was planning to invite him before una don spoil this guy mind kpatpkata

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by WarriAproko: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
Dem dun Job u. Senior Brah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Loverboy3333: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
You are safe, warri boys are free, jovial and friends to be with

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NBA To Investigate Prof Ndifon, Baddest Lawyer, Adamawa REC, Others. / Do 60 Sit-ups In 2 Minutes - SA Special Police Force Requirement (PICS) / Man Sells Pure Water In A Corporate Wear In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.