Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,494 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

My Experience With A Random Warri Boy - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Experience With A Random Warri Boy (33139 Views)

Intels Sacks 600 Workers In Rivers, Warri / Police Get Promoted After Breastfeeding A Random Hungry Kid / Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by stayclearofme: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Techguy96:

You are talking of 1990 to 2003. That was during the crisis n unrest. U can't compare kidnapping in warri to the north as of today
On that I agree with you sir.
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by stayclearofme: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
jeromeekugbere:

I Taya for your matter undecided
Wetin dey taya you... Bros abeg stayclearofme o... grin
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Yaks02(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
WillyWonda1:
I got an opportunity to get a leave at the oil rig where I work and then joined the company chopper to osubi Airport in Warri.

Then I went home. I already had someone clean the house, so j just slept lazily. So it's Saturday, no light, it's hot, I want to go sight seeing around after a Long time at the rig.

So I settled for a Jetty around my hood and do the locals before evening cruise.

So this guy walks up to me. He greets me
He: Senior braa, I hail
Me : Shakes him.

Then he just started telling things he had before he was wrecked by his babe from Ghana.

Then he just drops the bombshells
Him: Senior braa.... Even if na H. (#100). I go use am package. So I just laughed and gave him#3k. He just shouted EWOO!!��.
Mehn see prayers. So I sat him down and asked him to order for anything. And I told him to get high as much as he wanted. I don't have friends.

I'm a very low-key person. I just want to feel free. It's been long.
And I'm linking up with some colleagues this evening. I'm thinking of calling him along make he enjoy life small.

I can snap pictures later on sha when they come.

Just call him and dash him something to cruise but don't take him with u
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Yaks02(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
WillyWonda1:
I got an opportunity to get a leave at the oil rig where I work and then joined the company chopper to osubi Airport in Warri.

Then I went home. I already had someone clean the house, so j just slept lazily. So it's Saturday, no light, it's hot, I want to go sight seeing around after a Long time at the rig.

So I settled for a Jetty around my hood and do the locals before evening cruise.

Then he just started telling things he had before he was wrecked by his babe from Ghana.

Him: Senior braa.... Even if na H. (#100). I go use am package. So I just laughed and gave him#3k. He just shouted EWOO!!��.
Mehn see prayers. So I sat him down and asked him to order for anything. And I told him to get high as much as he wanted. I don't have friends.

And I'm linking up with some colleagues this evening. I'm thinking of calling him along make he enjoy life small.

Abeg reason me 2k mek I go jolly small na
Zenith

Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Angy55(f): 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
McOluOmo:
he posted one pics, that's what i was talking about

Okay
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by UCHIHAmask: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
WillyWonda1:

you've done well but,be careful,he might work against you later...
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by UCHIHAmask: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
KiNg0G:

You an OG.

but man, the 3k don do for today.....put him on an observation mode.

Note: Am a waffirian.
exactly my thought!!
make him observe wella o,mak dem no go.....
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by viution(m): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Abeg he has done his part before him invite trouble
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by jeromeekugbere(m): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
Benbelor:
Domino Pizza

No wayo, let's reschedule, my WhatsApp number dey my signature, holla at me
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by jeromeekugbere(m): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
stayclearofme:

Wetin dey taya you... Bros abeg stayclearofme o... grin

I nor block your way bro, one love ✌️
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by stayclearofme: 2:51am On Aug 02, 2021
jeromeekugbere:

I nor block your way bro, one love ✌️
Yeah I know we just dey cruise... one love
cool cool
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Adamsking(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2021
Nice one. Please do you have any vacancy in your organization. I would like to chop life but first let me get a job. First if you can drop you email I would appreciate it. Thanks @willywonda1
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by jeromeekugbere(m): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2021
stayclearofme:

Yeah I know we just dey cruise... one love
cool cool

Correct Guy
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
Revolva:
well its good to be good to ur fellow man.....especially if they are hungry....but be careful do not give too much.....to strangers cos they dont know you ..and you dont know them....

how can u just dash person 3k at once....i wont do such i will just give him 50naira first and watch him if he is a good type wether na weed he wan go buy...

bro dont be giving money anyhow..

grin
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
WillyWonda1:

Don't dine with him along with your colleagues. Class stratification leads to envy.

Tell him to find a vacant shop that you want to help him. Barbing go suit am.

Keep him at arms length. Help but don't befriend.
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by pablobellins(m): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
Women...
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by Benbelor(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2022
KiNg0G:

aboby na pitakwa langua na.

obobe na be our own.... any way I de cinema site, after estate.
I dea Eboh. Drop contact
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by ajailer(m): 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
WillyWonda1:

We were at dynasty last night, but I didn't invite the guy. Like I said, I'm a low-key person. Whatever I do stays outside. I don't have friends that come to look for me. Even those my colleagues don't know where I live. We meet at work or at the club.
What stays out, stays out

Hi bro good day
About ur AGO n PMS biz. Abeg Na my digit b dis 07041326879. I wud hv asked for ur digits but u might not be comfortable with that. Can I pls buzz me up as I will like to have a chat with u. Pls help a broda, I have been outta job for sometimes now n d funds are getting low. Thx.
Re: My Experience With A Random Warri Boy by lowkeybahdguy(m): 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
WillyWonda1:

Oma any time you dey area, hala, make we link up. Good vibes only. Nothing crazy. I'm interested in swapping career and life experiences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) / NBA To Investigate Prof Ndifon, Baddest Lawyer, Adamawa REC, Others. / Do 60 Sit-ups In 2 Minutes - SA Special Police Force Requirement (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.