Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

You Are A Great Person And There Will Never Be Another Like You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Are A Great Person And There Will Never Be Another Like You (234 Views)

Your employees don’t hate their jobs, they don’t just like you / What Are The Differences Between A Great Person And A Rich Person / A Great Person He Is, Nnoli Obumneme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are A Great Person And There Will Never Be Another Like You by End123: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
When God created Humans He Created them in His Image. God never Creates anything substandard, Look at the Sun still waxing too strong after Billions of Years. Look at Water, Look at Mountains, Valleys and Plains that gave Stood for millions of years. God only Creates Greatness. Sadly we humans are extremely full of destruction and love to destroy each other with wicked hateful words. You do not need to be long on social media to observe people hurl insults at each for no reason. Words are extremely powerful and words repeated over time become thoughts and then actions. Some mother's vent all their frustrations on their beautiful daughters at the slightest provocation, calling the little angel names like ashewo, idiot, fool and so many other names. Father's constantly abuse their sons for the slightest mistake calling the little cherubs names like bastard, idiot, were ( mad person ) children in Nigeria go through so much verbal abuse no wonder there is Children's Day a day to appreciate Children for surviving their parents. These Abuses Parents give their children can become mental or emotional scars for life as such children battle with issues of self worth later in adulthood. God Made You Great. Reclaim Your Greatness. In the morning look in the mirror and say to yourself " I am a Great Person ". Do not look for people to praise you ,learn to praise yourself. If you are a Carpenter look into the mirror and say " I am the best Carpenter in Lagos ", if you fry plantain for a living look in the mirror and say " I am the best plantain seller in Enugu. If you make moi moi for a living everyday before you start making moi moi say to yourself " I am the best moi moi maker in Lagos ( I have to eat the moi moi of a woman that sells on the express at ojudu Berger, the woman is " Trying !" ). If you are a Doctor say to yourself " I am the best doctor in Nigeria and my hospital is the best in Lagos, Enugu, Katsina State. If you are a Nurse, teacher ,Electrician, Bricklayer, footballer, Student, actress, actor, musician learn to be kind to yourself
Nigerian Women sadly love to knock out the swagger of their men by pretending their men or toasters are not " trying ". If you are a man and women have been bashing your swagger and calling you manageable or ugly, God never created an Ugly person, look into your mirror and say " I am the finest, hottest, most swaggerlious man on Earth." Do not allow anyone to make you feel less than what you are. Some Nigerian men actually downplay womens beauty even to the women's faces. Some evil and wicked men say things like " you are not fine" to their sisters, cousins, girlfriends and wives in a bid to control those women. If you are a woman who have been constantly been told "you are not fine " people have been trying to decieve you .... when you get up in the morning say to yourself " I am the finest woman on Earth, I am the most beautiful woman alive , who is as Beautiful as me in Africa ? " . If people have been saying you have no curves, that you are fat or too skinny look at yourself and say " I am extremely beautiful and I have curves ". If youre a woman and everyone says your Yansh or Ass is flat please do not get plastic surgery get mental surgery , perform the surgery with you mouth say " I have awesome curves and my ass is big ". If you're a man and everyone is always criticizing you for no reason or one thing or another say " I am a Great Person ". Learn to Praise Yourself.

Re: You Are A Great Person And There Will Never Be Another Like You by Franzinni: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
Excuse me sir, if all God created was perfect, he won't have to destroy the earth with flood due to the awkwardness of Man don't youknow think so?

But I love the energy of your post because it rings true on some levels .. so let me state clearly that ....I am the best creative storyteller in Nigeria. And that much I an sure.

Have a wonderful day

1 Like

Re: You Are A Great Person And There Will Never Be Another Like You by End123: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
Franzinni:
Excuse me sir, if all God created was perfect, he won't have to destroy the earth with flood due to the awkwardness of Man don't youknow think so?

But I love the energy of your post because it rings true on some levels .. so let me state clearly that ....I am the best creative storyteller in Nigeria. And that much I an sure.

Have a wonderful day

Thank You for your comment but I said God created us perfect we are the ones that corrupt ourselves. It's like buying a White Tee shirt and not washing it after wearing it when the color changes to brown due to prolonged dirt can anyone blame the manufacturer ? Or you buy an Android phone and it falls from your pocket and the glass gets damaged will you blame Microstation for dropping the phone ?
Re: You Are A Great Person And There Will Never Be Another Like You by Franzinni: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
End123:

Thank You for your comment but I said God created us perfect we are the ones that corrupt ourselves. It's like buying a White Tee shirt and not washing it after wearing it when the color changes to brown due to prolonged dirt can anyone blame the manufacturer ? Or you buy an Android phone and it falls from your pocket and the glass gets damaged will you blame Microstation for dropping the phone ?
understood but if the manufacturer were God, it makes sense to manufacture a shirt that can never get stained ...don't you think so?

(1) (Reply)

Effective Content Writing In 2021 / How To Make Money As A Student In Nigeria _real Life Experience / How Can I Answer This Interview Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.