Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Ladies Suddenly Make A U-turn After They Demanded For Equal Rights And Got It In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Suddenly Make A U-turn After They Demanded For Equal Rights And Got It In (1717 Views)

Why Do Ladies Suddenly Loose Virginity To Another Guy So Quickly? / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Suddenly Make A U-turn After They Demanded For Equal Rights And Got It In by Goalnaldo(m): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
LMFAO. They are not serious. grin

Lalasticlala mynd44.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Suddenly Make A U-turn After They Demanded For Equal Rights And Got It In by yanabasee1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
Well...... Our Nigerian feminists are yet to give their verdict on this....

Let Buhari post them to sambisa and have ISWAP capture them and rape them the way they've 5doing to the civilians they've been kidnapping...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Suddenly Make A U-turn After They Demanded For Equal Rights And Got It In by Mbataku96(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
This is a step towards the right direction, I support feminism

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Suddenly Make A U-turn After They Demanded For Equal Rights And Got It In by habsydiamond(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nigeria pamiku feminists come and see ur counterparts ooo... Won ti seke.. They have thrown in the towel in the middle of a boxing match... Dem no do again oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Suddenly Make A U-turn After They Demanded For Equal Rights And Got It In by Jeon(f): 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
Yes, I love it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Suddenly Make A U-turn After They Demanded For Equal Rights And Got It In by anthonyuncle(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
they asked for it,
now they are running away

1 Like

Re: Ladies Suddenly Make A U-turn After They Demanded For Equal Rights And Got It In by AreaFada2: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Suddenly Make A U-turn After They Demanded For Equal Rights And Got It In by iRepNaija1: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
This is just equality, plain and simple. Both men and women cannot pick and choose equal treatment when it's convenient for them. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Suddenly Make A U-turn After They Demanded For Equal Rights And Got It In by Sonnobax15(m): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin
Good..

You can't eat your cake and have it back grin
Re: Ladies Suddenly Make A U-turn After They Demanded For Equal Rights And Got It In by karkinase(m): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Women should crave for equity and not equality..
Re: Ladies Suddenly Make A U-turn After They Demanded For Equal Rights And Got It In by mosdii(m): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Ladies Suddenly Make A U-turn After They Demanded For Equal Rights And Got It In by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Go and complete ur thread. I'm waiting to read the end of it

1 Like

Re: Ladies Suddenly Make A U-turn After They Demanded For Equal Rights And Got It In by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
The fact that females are fighting for "equality" goes on to show that the accept that men and women are unequal, they accept that they are inferior to men...

If that is true then let's find a way to balance it...

Let there be equal benefits and RESPONSIBILITIES...

if 100men go to war, then 100women should go to war...
If women cook for the family, then men should cook for the family as often...
If men fend for the family, then women should too...
If housewives have become a norm, then househusbands should too grin...

Lets balance the off people..
Re: Ladies Suddenly Make A U-turn After They Demanded For Equal Rights And Got It In by Goalnaldo(m): 6:56am On Sep 30, 2021
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Scared At First! / I Have A Thing For Dark Balls (guys) / The Mystery Around Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.