Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure (6200 Views)

Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS / Dead Wife Keep Beating Her Husband Every Time / Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by Naijabash(m): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure (watch) A man whose wife died three years ago saw the shocker of his life on Tuesday when he came across the late wife living with another man in Akure, the Ondo state capital.

The shocked man simply identified as Olu who came to Akure town for a job interview caused a lot of traffic at Oja Oba road where he met the wife with another lover.

Olu came to Akure for an interview at a nearby hospital and decided to move around and see what the town looks like when he sighted his wife who died 3 years ago in his hometown.

According to him, “My wife died of asthma 3 years ago and had been buried. But I was surprised to see her with a man conveying her in a Keke, at first I hesitated but I summoned courage and called her by name, she turned, looked at me and disappeared.

The man who carried her fainted twice after he was resuscitated, he narrated his story saying he had lived with her for more than a year. He also said they met in church and he later proposed to her and she accepted. >>>Read more at source >> http:///cc841H

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by ford101: 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ok
Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by mountmoriah(m): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
No matter how u can lie, your lies still dey learn where Lie M. Dey

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by Machinegun91(m): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
Old fashioned story

3 Likes

Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by Goldbw122(m): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
Come on, not again
Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by habsydiamond(m): 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
In the church.... Oh God my God... Warisdis mehn!!!
Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by Naijabash(m): 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by illicit(m): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
Then she wasn't dead nor buried...

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
sleep-walker ....try to get yourself some drugs
Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by Emmyjb(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
The same story was published last week saying it was Jos,today it turn to Akure..,.Lies every where.....

3 Likes

Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by Naijabash(m): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin
Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by Aniboo: 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
For real
The story no even funny na my anger right now

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by kenzysmith: 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
Una done start
Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by kenzysmith: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Emmyjb:
The same story was published last week saying it was Jos,today it turn to Akure..,.Lies every where.....
I dey tell u the one wey I read them say he happened for bayelsa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by YungMillionaire: 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
When is this movie coming out biko?. It will be very interesting to watch. Make sure Mr. Latin and Charles Okocha (Igwe2pac) are involved.
Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by Naijabash(m): 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
embarassed
Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by elisho: 12:06am On Aug 01, 2021
pls am just coming what's the title of the movie

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by How2channel2: 1:38am On Aug 01, 2021
Reincarnated souls and ghosts are real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itB3f1aIZ38
Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by Judybash93(m): 5:06am On Aug 01, 2021
What's the title of the movie?
Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by Gadafii: 5:17am On Aug 01, 2021
When last this man treat malaria and typhoid properly
Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by Ijebulogic(m): 6:28am On Aug 01, 2021
Abeg if Ghost wan relocate, e no fit go better place like canada? Why Akure?

3 Likes

Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by Cokahot: 7:00am On Aug 01, 2021
Disappeared. As in vanished or ran way. Even igboho no fit dissappear. Abegi
Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by abbeyty90: 7:02am On Aug 01, 2021
Supper story
Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by usen1234: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2021
No be lie it happen, a man die and reappear for my community get married change his name and teach in a secondary school even had a son after some years her sister came to the community to buy foodstuffs and see him called him his real name he turn and look at her, he disappear till now we don't know his were about, we know call his son ( eyen ekpo)
Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by eventainment(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2021
One guy above me say your lie an just jara for where Mr lie M. de
Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by Elliotwaveforec: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2021
Akudaaya, if you're Yoruba and find this surprising, your 'Yorubaness' should be questioned

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by Sonnobax15(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2021
grin
Akure of all places? shocked

Ghost wey no fit use ghost-mode take travel out of this shiit hole,that one na ghost?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by Naijabash(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2021
undecidedI
Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by Naijabash(m): 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
THESE BOYZ OF NOW ADAYS AND FABLE STORIES grin ;DTHAT ID WHY YU DONT HAVE STABLE ELECTRICITY,because OF FABLES LIK THIS,STOP STEALING THINGS FR TRANSFORMER grin
Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by Naijabash(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin
Re: Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure by Rahkman: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Akure of all places? shocked

Ghost wey no fit use ghost-mode take travel out of this shiit hole,that one na ghost?

i dey tell u ... still dey fly keke sef ghost wey no fit upgrade to benz abi na sapa dey worry our ghost this days

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Clean Your Gbola / Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! / Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.