Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood (141532 Views)

Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by izubext007: 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
ForGAdmob5:
Okay Lol grin

Big Gb9la grin grin

Anyways here's Google Admob

Join Google Admob today

This is not Ponzi or Investment

Just ads network9

It's real and pays

Check sig for contact details and informations

How does I work bro.
I'm interested.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Joetttimua1811(m): 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
E big pass pikin?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by potland: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
sisisioge:

Stop playing with your mommy's phone! Child of hate!
i can't wait to drill that hole of yours
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by anoziechi(f): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Women lie a lot. How can his dick be too big for her elastic Vigina ??

A woman's private part is like a rubber band with a deep well.

It can take anything as long as it ain't bigger than a baby..no dey talk wetin you no know

For which I know the man's dick ain't bigger than a baby.

She should better say why she left the man and Stop this big dick hocus pocus.

Modified: got a lotta mentions and guess what? All na women grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Wannabenz: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hammyaladin:

It can take anything as long as it ain't bigger than a baby..

They do complain about big gbola
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by postnas(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Penis na your mate�
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Lolachef(f): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Good girl from a good home undecided
Romanoff:

Nah. Some of us were raised right, we don't go about fornicating all over the place.

Strange as it may sound to the likes of you.

undecided
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
kweensheba:
This life is a paradox. Some ladies desire big joystick while some are running from it.
some ladies including you tongue... Better talk am
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by FantasyHub: 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Dodomayana I hail
What matters is not the size of the weapon, but the skill of the one that wields it.

On point, I made a girl queen me while facing my legs and she came such milk. U need to see the fulfilment she felt even though I hadn't used dick, which is a sure bet.

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
sisisioge:

Stop playing with your mommy's phone! Child of hate!

Lol try and be ignoring these uncouth teenagers. Or better still use the report button.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by sisisioge: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
Beloved3:

Lol try and be ignoring these uncouth teenagers. Or better still use the report button.

Thank you o....I just wondered where that came from grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by criuze(m): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

I have always known big something equals big wahala! Very over rated something! Moderate is darling biko.

Ee e

Nne tell us more
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Femeto: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
ijustdey:
“I can’t take it” – Ghanaian lady flees from man she met online due to big 'manhood'

https://www.pulse.com.gh/filla/i-cant-take-it-ghanaian-lady-flees-from-man-she-met-online-due-to-big-penis/z2nbjw2
His farm is too big. Say it in yoruba.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Ngozioma(m): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Inukwa!
We team small Dick gat no problem! We can fit in anywhere!
tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by SenecaTheYonger: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Machinegun91:
What is her name?

I don’t know why this question made me laugh

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by PierreAbutu(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
ForGAdmob5:
Okay Lol grin

Big Gb9la grin grin

Anyways here's Google Admob

Join Google Admob today

This is not Ponzi or Investment

Just ads network

It's real and pays

Check sig for contact details and informations

Hello
I'm interested in the Admob

Pls guide me...07019339722 is my Whatsapp number
Thanks
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by RedEnergy: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hammyaladin:

It can take anything as long as it ain't bigger than a baby..

That a woman's vagina can expand to birth a baby doesn't mean it's painless. It is a very painful stretch. When a vagina stretches beyond regular, there is serious pain for the woman. When a woman says she can't take it, she means she can't bear the pain, having to go through that kind of pain every time she has sex. And from your comment it is obvious you are not endowed down there, because if you have a big rod like me, you will understand and be able to relate with women complaining of much pains during sex. If a woman has never spent 5 minutes just trying to get penetrated by you or complained to you of pains when having sex, then your rod is obviously average or small. Some of us are truly endowed, and it takes a woman with strong mind and endurance to continue having sex with you regularly.

12 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Belafonte(m): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

I have always known big something equals big wahala! Very over rated something! Moderate is darling biko.

Smh grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by sisisioge: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by GENES11S: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
PierreAbutu:

Hello
I'm interested in the Admob

Pls guide me...07019339722 is my Whatsapp number
Thanks

Don't be lazy, go online and search for admob. It's a Google medium use for advertising products to consumers.

Google admob doesn't need a third-party (individual to connect you) to operate. This is how you guys fall for scam. Don't pay anyone for admob. It is completely free.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Emeka71(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
kweensheba:
This life is a paradox. Some ladies desire big joystick while some are running from it.
Could that be true ¿
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Drizzy5001(m): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Na you Sabi , Prick wey other ladies dey find , na him u dump so.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Belafonte(m): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
sisisioge:

tongue tongue tongue
Always thought you had no interest on carnal matters grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Queenslander(f): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
Excess of anything is bad..
Everything should be in moderation!!

You eat too much, you get sick and fat.
Drink too much, you get bloated..
Stay up too long, your health suffers...

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
RedEnergy:
That a woman's vagina can expand to birth a baby doesn't mean it's painless. It is a very painful stretch. When a vagina stretches beyond regular, there is serious pain for the woman. When a woman says she can't take it, she means she can't bear the pain, having to go through that kind of pain every time she has sex. And from your comment it is obvious you are not endowed down there, because if you have a big rod like me, you will understand and be able to relate with women complaining of much pains during sex. If a woman has never spent 5 minutes just trying to get penetrated by you or complained to you of pains when having sex, then your rod is obviously average or small. Some of us are truly endowed, and it takes a woman with strong mind and endurance to continue having sex with you regularly.
Big rode like you

"Awon Roddy richh"

Getat!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by sisisioge: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
Belafonte:

Always thought you had no interest on carnal matters grin

Hian! My interest is noble though....not reckless or indiscriminate sha. Hope you've been good.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by obembet(f): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
U leave beta ting... Na wa o
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by almarthins(m): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ohyinyeah:
grin You see! Big decks are mostly trouble to handle! Especially if the owner is not vast with 4play . Biko run fast, let him carry is wahala go front.

If you single and want to mingle join SAFEHAVEN on telegram

Safehaven abi? Safe what again?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Blaine756(m): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
You fit replace her na

obembet:
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Queenslander(f): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
RedEnergy:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Ibrochaka(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
obembet:
😆😆😆

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) / True Dirty Sex Stories.. / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.