Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood (141537 Views)

Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Jman06(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
purples25:

Yes, I'm very proud! Na u know o! Go and find a lady to KILL with your d everyday. I wish you a totally happy life grin
Better learn how to handle big d before you go go marry small d nigga and later dey complain after giving birth and 'opening up'. That time we nor go helep you o grin cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by razible5384(m): 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
joyousever:
[This epistle just to counter my point and opinion? Alaye, go find work for radio, no dey waste your talent for here! Quote me again and you'll simply end up wasting your energy! quote author=Beloved3 post=104309642]

Apologies but this is quote shallow and insensitive coming from a woman yourself. You do know how long it takes in the delivery process before the head of the baby finally comes through?

The vagina won't just suddenly expand to let out such object. The body releases the necessary hormones to relax the walls and there is a lot of lubrication by the amniotic fluid. Still it takes a very long gradual process, sometimes hours.

This completely rules out that comparison with the delivery of a baby head. Sex is not a one time motion that requires buckets of lubricant fluid and a couple of hours between having phallus at the tip of the veejay and eventually getting it in.

Besides different ladies have different vaginal sizes. Some are really tight down there. And no matter the amount of sex involvement with a huge phallus, you would need lubricants for each session and time spent in pre-intimacy.

With such ladies you have to rule out the thrill of quickies. Those types when the hubby just feels like hijacking the wife in the kitchen for a quick one. No. It will end in pains and soreness.

Finally imagine having to rely on lubricants each time you want to get down with your wife because your phallus is too huge.

With vaginal child birth and years of 'phallusing' the woman's veejay would eventually accommodate the man but then why commit to waiting that long before being able to take the man's hugeness in naturally and try different styles without discomfort.

Just one note on the term big penis.

There are average, there are big and there are huge. I believe you yourself would likely think twice if you encounter a huge one, not the typical big penis.

A big penis is anything within the size of 6 - 7 inches length and 5 - 5.5 inches girth.

A huge one ranges from 7 inches and above in length and 6 inches and above in girth. That's probably the size in circumference of a Raid insecticide can.

Some men do walk around with these monsters. For an average woman, they may be good for few occasion but definitely uncomfortable for daily coitus.

that guy took time to educated ur ignorance, an a simple thank you would have gone a long way..but no, you choose to be silly, by using vile an tantrums on him. You ought to bury ur head in shame. That a man understands the biological makeup of yourself than yourself...fool
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by joyousever(f): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
That's the point! I see no reason why a woman should pretend about what she prefers. I like it BIG or huge! The mere sight of the size turns me on, on another level!! cool
Draslo:

Thanks for being truthful. This thread was beginning to irritate me until I read your post. Broke or not, I always get a lot of sex. I even tuck my self deep between my thighs before I wear my briefs just so I’m not to obvious but you know guys,from high school to uni to work, guys’ll be the ones telling everybody your junk is huge. Next thing all the women are cutting eyes for you or staring at your crotch for a glimpse. Big Gbola is more of a blessing than a curse. All these fake nairalanders trying to demonize this makes me sick to my stomach.

kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by joyousever(f): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Just take a look at your post and read your level of ignorance and poor grammar/sentence construction! You're the biggest fool I've just encountered on this thread. Go learn how to speak and write correct English before starting what you can't finish with me!
razible5384:
that guy took time to educated ur ignorance, an a simple thank you would have gone a long way..but no, you choose to be silly, by using vile an tantrums on him. You ought to bury ur head in shame. That a man understands the biological makeup of yourself than yourself...fool
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by heartbeat84: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
she's afraid that her womb will be shifted by the BIG MAN she saw
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by razible5384(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
joyousever:
Just take a look at your post and read your level of ignorance and poor grammar/sentence construction! You're the biggest fool I've just encountered on this thread. Go learn how to speak and write correct English before starting what you can't finish with me!
am I surprise? No, cos I didn't expect a compound fool of ur caliber to understand typographical errors... An for the records,no one in ur sorry genaration can engage me both in speaking/writing
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Captainsure(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
Women... U no fit belle full them
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by joyousever(f): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Your frustrations and aggression are a product of your miserable ignorant life!!
Go clean up your use of English before engaging me, nitwit!!
razible5384:
am I surprise? No, cos I didn't expect a compound fool of ur caliber to understand typographical errors... An for the records,no one in ur sorry genaration can engage me both in speaking/writing

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Gfskw: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Jokers are work

they take any diccks with huge pockets
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by razible5384(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
joyousever:
Your frustrations and aggression are a product of your miserable ignorant life!!
Go clean up your use of English before engaging me, nitwit!!
have passed my massage across, what you do with it is now left for you. Whenever you have the urge to advertise your ignorance in this forum, have it at the back of ur mind that they are lots of educated people here an be open corrections were neccesary.... Have a nice day, I won't reply you again
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by joyousever(f): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
I thought you would continue your ignorant rants and a display of your uncouthness over an issue that doesn't affect you or except you have a tiny Willie ( dick) reason why you developed the urge to defend it! I observe you're even from my state and it's such a shame that you lack proper public relations. It's apparent that your mouth is so loose that you can't communicate, criticise or pass a message without using foul language or abuses on the person. You just have to watch your back! This may be a faceless forum but be reminded that you can't tell who and who is here . Just be careful!!
razible5384:
have passed my massage across, what you do with it is now left for you. Whenever you have the urge to advertise your ignorance in this forum, have it at the back of ur mind that they are lots of educated people here an be open corrections were neccesary.... Have a nice day, I won't reply you again
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Bolarineliza202: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hmmm,this matter needs good thought sad sad.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Guyman111: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
ijustdey:
“I can’t take it” – Ghanaian lady flees from man she met online due to big 'manhood'

https://www.pulse.com.gh/filla/i-cant-take-it-ghanaian-lady-flees-from-man-she-met-online-due-to-big-penis/z2nbjw2
I no sure say e big pass my own
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Yaks02(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
ForGAdmob5:
Okay Lol grin

Big Gb9la grin grin

Anyways here's Google Admob

Join Google Admob today
I
This is not Ponzi or Investment

Just ads network

It's real and pays

Check sig for contact details and informations

Hope signing up is free
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by gaiusolayinka: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
GENES11S:

Ya, they are many of them out there. Lazy mofos.

As a developer and a football punter, I decided to write a free app to help other punters. The app was a success. But to my surprise, some monikers here on nairaland were using the app to scam people. They claim it's their app, they collect money from people and then send them the app via WhatsApp for them to download and install.

I was so angry when I knew this...I just disabled the app immediately.

The major problem is most Nigerians are too lazy and gullible. They bury their noises all they in social media and fake news. Some of them don't even know how to simply search for apps, download and install. This make them easy prey for much knowledgeable scammers

Really pathetic, the scammer is experience and pray on people laziness claiming he could cook up an app for admob with 5k -30k.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by BabbanBura(m): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
ibkkk:
Babbanbura grin

IBKKK shey we get unfinished business, sbi u wan smaple BabbanBura ni?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by sirxbit(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Women lie a lot. How can his dick be too big for her elastic Vigina ??

A woman's private part is like a rubber band with a deep well.

It can take anything as long as it ain't bigger than a baby..

For which I know the man's dick ain't bigger than a baby.

She should better say why she left the man and Stop this big dick hocus pocus.

Modified: got a lotta mentions and guess what? All na women grin grin
Do you know the pain they go through giving birth to a baby? Sex is a thing of pleasure not pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by sharpwriter(m): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
Springboot:
I have a friend who is unmarried now just because of the abnormally large size of his manhood.
Maybe he should widen his search. Let him look for plus size babes (very big booties). That's the spec God made for him grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by ekeday(m): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
ijustdey:
“I can’t take it” – Ghanaian lady flees from man she met online due to big 'manhood'

https://www.pulse.com.gh/filla/i-cant-take-it-ghanaian-lady-flees-from-man-she-met-online-due-to-big-penis/z2nbjw2
this one bad to hear oo. Mak d girl accept e go reduce later lol
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by ibkkk(f): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
BabbanBura:

IBKKK shey we get unfinished business, sbi u wan smaple BabbanBura ni?

The unfinished business no go work again sef.
E geh why.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Raychee(f): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lol
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by doubleE70: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Women lie a lot. How can his dick be too big for her elastic Vigina ??

A woman's private part is like a rubber band with a deep well.

It can take anything as long as it ain't bigger than a baby..

For which I know the man's dick ain't bigger than a baby.

She should better say why she left the man and Stop this big dick hocus pocus.

Modified: got a lotta mentions and guess what? All na women grin grin
You are a real nigga cool
chop knuckle joor
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by charlesucheh(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Pinsure of the Gbolar of adonbilivit....
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by BabbanBura(m): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
ibkkk:

The unfinished business no go work again sef.
E geh why.

That means the business don finish be that nah
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by TitsforTat(m): 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
She is like, don't do this grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by iLegendd(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
SALLYBERRY01:

Boss ILegend please, good evening, I'm looking for one of your trend you explained how to use coingecko to research coin, unfortunately I can find it anymore please can you help me with it.

Unfortunately, no idea at the moment.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by DIIGZ(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ohyinyeah:
grin You see! Big decks are mostly trouble to handle! Especially if the owner is not vast with 4play . Biko run fast, let him carry is wahala go front.

If you single and want to mingle join SAFEHAVEN on telegram

Can you share the link for me on whatsapp 08031158818

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Ohyinyeah: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
wink
Ohyinyeah:
grin You see! Big decks are mostly trouble to handle! Especially if the owner is not vast with 4play . Biko run fast, let him carry is wahala go front.

If you single and want to mingle join Mybbchanel on telegram
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Ohyinyeah: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
DIIGZ:

Can you share the link for me on whatsapp 08031158818
it's a public channel just search for it
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Ohyinyeah: 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
almarthins:
nothing like that on telegram. Na those crypto palava pple
Have you checked mybbchanel?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by almarthins(m): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ohyinyeah:
Have you checked mybbchanel?
all this channel do not exist

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood by Ohyinyeah: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
almarthins:
all this channel do not exist
it exists https:// t(dot)me/ mybbchanel. It a public channel search for it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) / True Dirty Sex Stories.. / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.