Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu (26601 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? / 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by favor914: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Bottomofpussy:
God bless prophet nnamdi kanu(S.A.W)
I wonder why the arch angels did not keep him away from the snare of The Nigerian Government?
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by favor914: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Someone7:
El Rufai is a vile little imp. As terrible as Buhari is, that dwarf is 50 times worse than Buhari
Do you leave in Kaduna, what of the Governor of your state?
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by Reference(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
Elections have consequences.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by Brushstrokes20: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
# WORDS ON MARBLE!

The 2 nepotic, sadistic, blood thirsty TERRORISTS are all shades of evil!

The doomed contraption is on a cliff edge.
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by williams85(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
compton11:
Not only because of that ,because of their actrocities all over Nigeria and their blood thirsty for power!

And because of claiming supremacy and shi.t

Not only that,because them and Igbos always look for Yoruba downfall.
If you no mention Igbo, u go di*?
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by Rex777: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
One of the truth
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by techWriter1: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
not we meant to kind them? With all the animalistic habits they retains
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by Adisa89(m): 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
Now the truth is getting clearer. When you have a nepotistic dullard in power all he can attract is hate and retribution. Even some northerners hate Buhari not to mention southerners.
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by jaxxy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
The senate are now co conspirators by actions or inaction just like the presidency.
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
Penguin2:
Zombies love the Fulani.

Especially their darling daddy of all vulture grillers.

Someday, somebody with shrewd mind and tact will take over the leadership of Nigeria.

He will depose all Fulani Emirs in the North and enthrone all Fulani-hating Hausas as Sarkins.

Sharia law will be abolished and the streets of Kano will be flooded with beer.

From then on, any idiot who as much as raises a pin on a fellow man in the name of Allah, shall be sent to meet his beloved Allah.

Power will be handed to Hausa hegemonists in all northern states. By Hausa hegemonists I mean those activists who have been protesting that the Fulani should leave their land.

Fulanis will be constitutionally barred from ever holding power in Nigeria.

Nigeria will be retrieved for Nigerians alone!

Your prophecy will be true in the name of Sarkin Iskoki Ubangiji , Iska Ma'ayali through Kuure.
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by assent: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://premiumnewsnigeria.com/2021/07/29/kish-adamu-blames-hatred-for-fulani-on-buhari-el-rufais-actions/

Monogamy, you should have something to say in defence of your slave Masters.

Don't forget that defending Fulani men will take you to Al janah. Is that not the lie they teach you?
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
lalasticlala:

“It is so unfortunate that the communities that are attacked in Southern Kaduna are not far from military checkpoints. They only stand and watch.”
https://premiumnewsnigeria.com/2021/07/29/kish-adamu-blames-hatred-for-fulani-on-buhari-el-rufais-actions/
It's Buhari's body language!

It's pathetic!
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by TheWolfen(m): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
Well said!

africanpride1:
From time immemorial, Satan has always entered one tribe or race to enslave the other. Only superior violence destruction of such enemy solves such when it happens. Evil Arabs used the same method to enslave Europe on their own Land till Germany developed gun powder and Europe flushed them out! They only made mistake of allowing some to remain in Turkey, seriously regretting it now! David, Abraham, Elijah, Joshua and many Prophets killed their Enemies and they still enter Heaven. Many self-deceptive Christians blind themselves to JESUS' Command that we should defend ourselves against killers. JESUS said if you don't have Swords, sell your cloth and buy! Later same Satan entered Europe and they came to enslave Africa. Those that came to enslave Africa twisted the Bible to prevent Africans from fighting the Invaders. Unfortunately, African Christians have refused to use their brains to see that God is a just God that will gladly receive us into Heaven when we kill those that are Hell-bent on killing us, especially in Protection of our wives and Children. The Book of Revelation say Cowards that refused to Defend their innocent Children from these satanic killers and sodomites have their Place in Hell Fire!

You! Yes you, you can hate till Thy Kingdom come and continue to waste away your Opportunity to physically Free your unborn Generations by complaining Online from dusk till dawn Daily, if you don't have sensible Courage to arise and start massively killing the killers, them and their unborn Generations shall soon become Fualni slaves forever. Senseless Yorubas and Igbos are saying it is good that Kanu and Igboho are in Prison because they self-deceitfully say that's how Mandela liberated his people. No! For the first part of the 21 years, the evil white folks increased in Wickedness against the Original Land owners, until finally when Mandela People outside realized the Only Way out is the unprecedented Violent killing of them and started endless bloody Riots against their Oppressor that they quickly released Mandela to go and Pacify is People. Freedom is never lie in 1 Person but a United People who are Ready to die so that their Children would not become slaves! But these useless myopic selfish Generation of Igbos and Yorubas hate to accept and Practicalize this Truth of Freedom!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by richboy7(m): 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
FatimaAbubakar:
I don't think stupid Buhari and rubbish foolish El Rufai are the only reasons why Nigerians hate my people. Nigerians also hate my people because we are very backward and wicked. Why are my people like this sef?
You're very beautiful Fatima. I like you!!!
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by donbenie(m): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
compton11:
Not only because of that ,because of their actrocities all over Nigeria and their blood thirsty for power!

And because of claiming supremacy and shi.t

Not only that,because them and Igbos always look for Yoruba downfall.
The same Fulani you people helped to grab power?
Enjoy your change!
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by mynd1(f): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
I fcck you hausa fulani girls in Katsina. Your hijab smells, your time is limited, the spirits of the innocent will torment your life generation to generation. Dirty bitch
Who is this wretched thing talking to me? Are u mad? I am not responsible for use pros.titue Moda and useless drunkard Fada who couldn't give u a good life.
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by PrinceMajestic: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Adisa89:

You need to bath yourself with Dettol, izaal and if possible hypo. Hijab contains more than just bad odour.
I already did o. The fulani bitches them sweet but they gave me std that year honestly. My mom's harsh ointment cured me. The hijabs dey always smell, especially their dusty vagina like the oozing mynd1 who will not think of curing her horrible ancestral fulani vagina disease odour but she is here happy about the killings her terrorists people are committing all over Nigeria. Funny thing is these fulanis terrorists will rape and smoke the hell out of the bitch if they catch her

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by donbenie(m): 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
favor914:
I wonder why the arch angels did not keep him away from the snare of The Nigerian Government?
The way they kept Jesus Christ from the snare of the Roman Empire?
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ugly monkey
mynd1:
We know pple who are hating us and we don't bloody care. We will continue to rule over their sorry asses while they rant on social media.

Good bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by Balofariojames: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
Because they put personal/ religious interest above national interest which they pledged to oblige on inurguration.
I wounder what will be their advice after their tenure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by mynd1(f): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
operationmoses:
Ugly monkey
No one in ur entire wretched family is as pretty as I am. Bast*Ard.
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by favor914: 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
donbenie:
The way they kept Jesus Christ from the snare of the Roman Empire?
Christ was betrayed by his people, not the Roman Empire, Mazi should go & look @ ipob that set him up in Kenya, & stop crying wolf.
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by orunto27: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
Coooooorect. And because of Macban. Because Buhari and ElRufai carried out the Plot and Instructions of Macban.
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by mynd1(f): 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
I already did o. The fulani bitches them sweet but they gave me std that year honestly. My mom's harsh ointment cured me. The hijabs dey always smell, especially their dusty vagina like the oozing mynd1 who will not think of curing her horrible ancestral fulani vagina disease odour but she is here happy about the killings her terrorists people are committing all over Nigeria. Funny thing is these fulanis terrorists will rape and smoke the hell out of the bitch if they catch her
yean yean, says a useless boy born by a useless Moda. We are not mate and we will never be. U sound frustrated and wretched.
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by donbenie(m): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
favor914:
Christ was betrayed by his people, not the Roman Empire, Mazi should go & look @ ipob that set him up in Kenya, & stop crying wolf.
And where was the Archangels to save Christ from his people?
You no get talk..
Shebi you wanted the Archangels to save MNK?
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by favor914: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
Unrefined Bush Baby.
Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by Adisa89(m): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu by favor914: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
donbenie:
And where was the Archangels to save him from his people?
You no get talk..
Shebi you wanted the Archangels to save MNK?
Save Who? Arch Angels should save a man that has been damned to perdition by the host in Heaven? What kind of camel minded people do we have on Naira land? Are you having problems comprehending?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Saraki Signing 2016 Budget / Soyinka: I Won’t Participate In June 12 Celebrations / NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.