Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nekede Poly Graduate Emerges Camp Director At Anambra NYSC Orientation Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nekede Poly Graduate Emerges Camp Director At Anambra NYSC Orientation Camp (786 Views)

My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Potbellied Senior Corper Spotted At Rivers NYSC Orientation Camp / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nekede Poly Graduate Emerges Camp Director At Anambra NYSC Orientation Camp by okeychris(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
By Okechukwu Onuegbu

The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Anambra State has appointed an Accounting graduate from the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Imo State, Mr Anyacho Ebuka Darlington as pioneer Corps Camp Director.

Anyacho was appointed by the State NYSC Coordinator, Mrs Yetunde Baderinwa, in an event that took place at the Anambra Orientation Camp, Umuawulu/Mbaukwu in Awka South LGA, according to a statement from Mrs Anuli Moloku, the state NYSC Assistant Director and Head of Press &, Publicity.

She said the Coordinator made the appointment in line with the directive from the NYSC National headquarters, Abuja, as part of their policy to deliberately involve corps members in the leadership of the camp.

"The corps member Anyacho Ebuka Darlington AN/21B/0076 was announced to the delight of prospective corps members and camp officials alike as the first ever Corps Camp Director.

"Anyacho Ebuka Darlington, an Accounting graduate from the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, class of 2018, hails from Okigwe in Imo State. Born on 17th December, 1990. He is to act as liaison between the camp management and the corps community on the orientation camp and is expected to report to the State Coordinator.

"Before his appointment as Corps Camp Director, corps member Anyacho B D was the Leader in charge of number 6 platoon," it maintained.

Re: Nekede Poly Graduate Emerges Camp Director At Anambra NYSC Orientation Camp by beeblack: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Congrats

May you not be frustrated by Nysc officials
Re: Nekede Poly Graduate Emerges Camp Director At Anambra NYSC Orientation Camp by Bornbiafra: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Igbo serving in Igbo land.,.what exactly is the essence of nysc .....

Instead of FG government to scrap this nysc and pay each graduates 1million naira grant for employment
Re: Nekede Poly Graduate Emerges Camp Director At Anambra NYSC Orientation Camp by Bukasint(f): 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bornbiafra:
Igbo serving in Igbo land.,.what exactly is the essence of nysc .....

Instead of FG government to scrap this nysc and pay each graduates 1million naira grant for employment

IDIOT
Re: Nekede Poly Graduate Emerges Camp Director At Anambra NYSC Orientation Camp by Bornbiafra: 6:30am On Aug 02, 2021
Bukasint:

I'M IDIOT
thank God you know

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nekede Poly Graduate Emerges Camp Director At Anambra NYSC Orientation Camp by Bukasint(f): 6:42am On Aug 02, 2021
Bornbiafra:
thank God you know

You are a very Big idiot

1 Like

Re: Nekede Poly Graduate Emerges Camp Director At Anambra NYSC Orientation Camp by Bornbiafra: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2021
[quote author=Bukasint post=10433653

I'm a very Big idiot[/quote] English decieving you up and Dan abokii
Re: Nekede Poly Graduate Emerges Camp Director At Anambra NYSC Orientation Camp by Bornbiafra: 7:04am On Aug 02, 2021
Bukasint:

I'm a very Big idiot
English messing this mugu up
Re: Nekede Poly Graduate Emerges Camp Director At Anambra NYSC Orientation Camp by Bukasint(f): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bornbiafra:
English messing me and my family up. I am a big mugu destined for destruction

You are only useful at your funeral.

(1) (Reply)

Best PPA In Ikorodu-lagos / Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire / Silence Over Kidnapped Nysc 5 In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.