Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

A Virtuous Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Virtuous Woman (1342 Views)

Seeking A Virtuous Woman According To Proverbs 31 / Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman / Qualities Of A Virtuous Woman. Does She Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Virtuous Woman by Ohyinyeah: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
My salary came yesterday and immediately I received alert, I rushed to my husband and asked him how much he needs me to contribute after informing him that my salary has been paid.

Oga thought I was joking and mentioned a figure thinking I was going to contest because it was almost all my salary, I just carried my phone and transferred it to him.

It was doing him like film, I then went ahead to pay the salary of our children's lesson teacher so that he would stop thinking about it.

That's when I realized that he was doing so much without complaining He sees it like his duty and even when the financial burden is too much, he struggles to pay without asking me.

He was so surprised and happy, I know that my money is just a fraction of what he brings but he felt like I gave him millions.

I then told him that I am putting in the effort to make more money so that I can still reduce his stress. He didn't marry a responsibility, he married an helper and he should be feeling more relaxed than when he was single.

I have never felt entitled to anybody's pocket and I won't do that with my husband.

Omo, oga went to the market without even telling me, stocked up the home.

Cooked and served me o, this small support has gone a long way to settle silent quarrels that I didn't even know about.

I will keep working harder and doing my best, men also need support, they are not supermarket. Men needs our support too

Written by a virtuous woman!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Virtuous Woman by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
Don't let Rozcol_ see this post.

5 Likes

Re: A Virtuous Woman by Ohyinyeah: 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin
Ishilove:
Re: A Virtuous Woman by Monogamy: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Very interesting.. we still have better ladies for this country

1 Like

Re: A Virtuous Woman by Splinz(m): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
Well done, virtuous woman. smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Virtuous Woman by greenie77: 1:47am On Aug 24, 2021
Oya, let us clap for the virtuous wife! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Virtuous Woman by Ohyinyeah: 4:53am On Aug 24, 2021
cheesy
greenie77:
Oya, let us clap for the virtuous wife! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Virtuous Woman by Foodqueen(f): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2021
That's cool. But be careful of the journey you are about to start o ....

4 Likes

Re: A Virtuous Woman by Cryptobits(f): 8:07am On Nov 30, 2021
Foodqueen:
why?
Re: A Virtuous Woman by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ohyinyeah:
My salary came yesterday and immediately I received alert, I rushed to my husband and asked him how much he needs me to contribute after informing him that my salary has been paid.

Oga thought I was joking and mentioned a figure thinking I was going to contest because it was almost all my salary, I just carried my phone and transferred it to him.

It was doing him like film, I then went ahead to pay the salary of our children's lesson teacher so that he would stop thinking about it.

That's when I realized that he was doing so much without complaining He sees it like his duty and even when the financial burden is too much, he struggles to pay without asking me.

He was so surprised and happy, I know that my money is just a fraction of what he brings but he felt like I gave him millions.

I then told him that I am putting in the effort to make more money so that I can still reduce his stress. He didn't marry a responsibility, he married an helper and he should be feeling more relaxed than when he was single.

I have never felt entitled to anybody's pocket and I won't do that with my husband.

Omo, oga went to the market without even telling me, stocked up the home.

Cooked and served me o, this small support has gone a long way to settle silent quarrels that I didn't even know about.

I will keep working harder and doing my best, men also need support, they are not supermarket. Men needs our support too

Written by a virtuous woman!
Nice gesture
Re: A Virtuous Woman by QuinModah(f): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Foodqueen:
Why? Explain
Re: A Virtuous Woman by Hamachi(f): 8:02am On Mar 13, 2022
grin
Ishilove:
Re: A Virtuous Woman by lavylilly: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
wink

(1) (Reply)

My daughter's Small Handwriting / Flee Woman! Flee!! Flee!!! / How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.