Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her (79566 Views)

MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by gassbee: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
dingbang:
Me wey just buy phone for girl yesterday, plus give her 1k ontop as she clean my house, cook food finish for me.... I no ask am for sex.

All these broke boys sef
there is no chemistry between the two of you

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Epicji: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
obembet:
Some guys are very useless. Only thing in there head is Sex?

Ordinary drink , they will ask for sex.

If they manage send you data, they will ask for something in return.

Mad pple

Don't collect anything from any man,if u know u wouldn't have anything to do with d man
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Pumpumking: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
ijustdey:

https://pmexpressng.com/man-27-batters-lover-for-denying-him-sx/

But why did she refuses him pucccccccy?.....useless girl angry

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by UCHIHAmask: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
judetov2:
How on earth will I buy a phone for a gal I am not having sex with
even if u dey Bleep,why buy am fone?
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by superNOVAe(m): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
Very foolish.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by dingbang(m): 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
gassbee:
there is no chemistry between the two of you
you feel say prick dey wait for chemistry before e wan enter pvssy?
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Hapinex01: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
The girl is too stingy abeg!
Kpekus don carry dis one henter cell

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by gassbee: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
dingbang:
you feel say prick dey wait for chemistry before e wan enter pvssy?
sure na why u think say some guys dey selective on d kind punni wey dem wan enter
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by bjtinz: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
obembet:

Mad pple

Abeg madam, ur a fine geh, but this your DP is too . . .em lipsrsealed
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by charlesucheh(m): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
The Babe wanted to yahooze his brain.

But Ogun and Sòpònó stop firmly behind him...

Don't collect if you can't give simple...

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Kingcalls: 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
First it was a man who beat his wife to death for asking for a refund of the money she lent him.

Second it was a man who beat his fiancé to death because of a one thousand naira phone charger.

Now it's a man who want to kill a woman for denying him sex.

In conclusion, ALL MEN ARE DEVILS.

Men have mental issue

While women are demons to kids

In one week u women have killed 2 and maimed one
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Insectkiller: 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
Fake news

You wan fvck her that's why you bought phone...

She no give you pvssy chop..d thing pain you
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Palazee(m): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
StUriah:
When they will not stop demanding
That man na real badass nigga

My hands dey up for him

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Dizzytee: 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
obembet:

Mad pple

Please don't get me wrong! If you know he his someone that like something in return then don't ask anything from him...
Go n work and get everything for yourself to avoid shit like this..
Please ladies nobody gives anything free in this century except those God fearing type
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:18am On Aug 02, 2021
This one na mumu.

Story doesn't worth reading... The headline is enough.

Rubbish.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by t2luv1: 12:21am On Aug 02, 2021
obembet:

Mad pple

Like we always say on Chicago South Side. "Close legs don't get Fed" . I am not saying what the man did was good but I do understand where he is coming from.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Okoroawusa: 12:58am On Aug 02, 2021
MadamVanessa:
I guess it's a bridge of agreement. Maybe the said lover says that until he got her a phone before he can enter, which the man did, but the lady refused to honored her own part of the agreement. As such, the man was provoked hence he battered her.

I am not in anyway justifying the man's action, i strongly condemned the action of the man, but of truth, i see no reason of one denying someone she called her lover sex always.

Is't because sharia law don chop de man's one hand, reason she finds him irritating.
No be only bridge na pako
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Oyolohi24: 1:17am On Aug 02, 2021
obembet:

Mad pple
my sister struggle to avoid eating another sweat for free. Life is not easy for any one
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Oyolohi24: 1:18am On Aug 02, 2021
Oyolohi24:
my sister struggle to avoid eating another sweat for free. Life is not easy for any one
as in another person sweat for free
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by danvault: 2:42am On Aug 02, 2021
judetov2:
How on earth will I buy a phone for a gal I am not having sex with

Na there the matter confuse me o bros.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Theoutsider: 5:02am On Aug 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
First it was a man who beat his wife to death for asking for a refund of the money she lent him.

Second it was a man who beat his fiancé to death because of a one thousand naira phone charger.

Men have mental issue

No you just conveniently pass all the articles where women kill men and children you dunce

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Theoutsider: 5:24am On Aug 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Men have mental issue

If you hate men so much abandon all inventions made by men and find your female utopia
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by darediamond(m): 6:07am On Aug 02, 2021
ijustdey:

https://pmexpressng.com/man-27-batters-lover-for-denying-him-sx/
She simply by her act told the Boy That She Is NOT LIKELY A PROSTITUTE who uses her body to get what she wants from Men.

Most Nigerian girls are not like that....

Money for hand, Back for?
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Maghan37: 6:16am On Aug 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

Some men don't think with brain when konji hit them.
The truth is that it is very difficult to use your brain when you are in the state of Konji grin.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by trumpcoat(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

What phone can this one afford will the phone be better than what he is holding
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Fantazy(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2021
Na only one hand the man take 'batter' the girl?

This matter get as e be oh
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by smartNerd: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Teamwork is the ability to work together
toward a common vision, the ability to direct
individual accomplishments toward
organizational objectives. It is the fuel that
allows common people to attain uncommon
results. -- Andrew Carnegie
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by KennethEnyi(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
See how the idiot looks
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Files: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
dingbang:
Me wey just buy phone for girl yesterday, plus give her 1k ontop as she clean my house, cook food finish for me.... I no ask am for sex.

All these broke boys sef
Don't you have something better to do with your life?
It's not a must to comment on every where on nairaland
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Flintmoonlight: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2021
Please don't say that agreement is agreement you play your part I play my part with that we won't have any misunderstanding I don't spport him beating the lady but she should at list played her role and all this would not have happened
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by AntiNigerian: 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
Daniluv1:

That will be the last thing I will do in this life
If I can't enter into the cold room before buying you anything then forget it.
actually, hot room. Feels much better
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her by Weezy463: 3:32pm On May 14, 2022
MufasaLion:

grin
MufasaLion:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) / Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.